Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beyond Over, i gave the phone number of my mother, who died over 10 years ago, to the receptionist in the hospital.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
I had pain in my leg, so I had to go to the hospital. When I was there, the woman at reception asked me to leave the number of a friend or acquaintance in case something happened to me, so that they could take care of me(didn't even know that). Thing is, I don't have anyone JFL. I couldn't just say "um, sry but I don't have anyone" That was too embarrassing and would have been weird so I scrolled through the list on my phone and looked for usable numbers, apart from some pre-installed numbers from the provider(like the mailbox) and the number from my bank advisor there weren't many options JFL. Then I saw that I had saved my dead mom's number, since I have the same number/SIM card as 10 years ago, the number seems to have always been automatically transferred to the new phone. I thought YESS man, Jackpot!!! and so I just gave them the number of my dead mom out of my nervousness. These are the typical experiences of an incel dude, oh shit man

This is going to be me in the future given that I have chronic health issues and my aging parents are on their way towards death. Mom is bedridden, and dad has pacemaker and is becoming bedridden with heart issues.

Damn, that rough. Sorry man.

How old are u man? How do u not have friends

Brutal and suifuel af
Imagine the closest person you know IRL is someone who's dead years ago :fuk:

I had pain in my leg, so I had to go to the hospital. When I was there, the woman at reception asked me to leave the number of a friend or acquaintance in case something happened to me, so that they could take care of me(didn't even know that). Thing is, I don't have anyone JFL. I couldn't just say "um, sry but I don't have anyone" That was too embarrassing and would have been weird so I scrolled through the list on my phone and looked for usable numbers, apart from some pre-installed numbers from the provider(like the mailbox) and the number from my bank advisor there weren't many options JFL. Then I saw that I had saved my dead mom's number, since I have the same number/SIM card as 10 years ago, the number seems to have always been automatically transferred to the new phone. I thought YESS man, Jackpot!!! and so I just gave them the number of my dead mom out of my nervousness. These are the typical experiences of an incel dude, oh shit man
Pussy. Be honest and say you have no one, instead of using your dear dead mother’s old number.

Sorry boyo.

What groups are you involved in?

That's how you make a friend

No female in existance ever.

Brutal beyond words.

This was too brutal even for me.

Normies, chads and women can never comprehend the sheer loneliness and social isolation of an actual truecel.

They are living in a completely diffERent reality to us