Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best of Fatass3000's posts (most blackpilled user on this platform tbh)

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Following a profound conversation with this individual, I was struck by the astuteness of his logic and the thought-provoking nature of his arguments. Motivated by this encounter, I delved deeper in pursuit of additional knowledge, and goodness my efforts were rewarded :

"only incels in denial believe in hypergamy"

"if you go outside, most woman you see are in relationships with average height and average looks man"

"Is there any definitive proof that woman's standards have actually increased to a significant degree from 50 years ago?"

"male virginity has risen because a lot of normies spend their day playing videogames or doom scrolling"

"Dating app statistics mean Jack shit"

"ugly man blame hypergamy for their inceldom because they don't want to accept they're ugly"

"Doing adult things doesn't make you an adult" (on teenagers having sex)

"I'm center left"

"no evidence to suggest that 50%+ of young men are incel"

"how many man are single doesn't mean shit"

"Only a small fraction of the male population needs to download dating apps"

"every normie i know has never downloaded any dating apps"

"The average man doesn't have a need for dating apps"

"I'm tired of seeing posts of you guys trying to justify why you find children attractive" (of course by "children" he means teenagers)

"i don't understand all the JB fanatics. They would rather fuck a JB with acne and braces that has an underdeveloped body and is bitchy all the time rather than a mature, sophisticated milf with big knockers :ahegao:"

Blackpilled, tbh

"male virginity has risen because a lot of normies spend their day playing videogames or doom scrolling"
just go outside inkwell

"if you go outside, most woman you see are in relationships with average height and average looks man"
relationship = sex right?

Thing is @Fatass3000 and i are from exact same culture and region obviously we see reality a bit different from the westerners

He has some high IQ posts but other posts of him are just cope

dnr and idk why you posted this in ID :feelskek: :feelskek: Your little beef with me has nothing to do with inceldom. I have you on ignore and idc about your tradcuck logic, wouldn't had even see this post if I wasn't tagged.

Last edited:
dnr and idk why you posted this ID :feelskek: :feelskek: Your little beef with me has nothing to do with inceldom. I have you on ignore and idc about your tradcuck logic, wouldn't had even see this post if I wasn't tagged.

based

Thing is @Fatass3000 and i are from exact same culture and region obviously we see reality a bit different from the westerners
yeah something I have noticed is that I tend to hold the same opinions from people in the Balkans and Asia. In my country I see most people having sex and being in relationships so the idea of hypergamy doesn't seem logical to me.

yeah something I have noticed is that I tend to hold the same opinions from people in the Balkans and Asia. In my country I see most people having sex and being in relationships so the idea of hypergamy doesn't seem logical to me.

bro is about to find out women are 10X worse in the west than in any other country

Also many subhumans with status or money get pussy easily

dnr and idk why you posted this in ID :feelskek: :feelskek: Your little beef with me has nothing to do with inceldom. I have you on ignore and idc about your tradcuck logic, wouldn't had even see this post if I wasn't tagged.
wait so this thread was sarcastic?? im too autistic for this shit

wait so this thread was sarcastic?? im too autistic for this shit

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

"ugly man blame hypergamy for their inceldom because they don't want to accept they're ugly"

Bruh that's literally what hypergamy is about. What the fuck else are you supposed to blame ? Yourself ? For being born ugly ?

A lot of his other takes aren't too unreasonable if he lives in a less-westernised country/culture.

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why delusional bluepillers are allowed at this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back