Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Study : Women's peak reproductive value is between 14 and 18

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★

Nubility is closely linked to a woman's maximum reproductive value (RV), (...) The age of peak RV depends in part on the average ages of menarche and marriage, but typically ranges from 14 to 18 in human populations (...) This corresponds to Symons' age of nubility. Calculations of reproductive value in the !Kung (Daly & Wilson, 1988) and in South Africa (Bowles & Posel, 2005) both found the peak age to be 15.

(...)

Here we provide evidence in support of the view that a small waist size together with a low WHR and BMI is a strong and reliable sign of nubility. Using U.S. data from large national health surveys, we show that WHR, waist/thigh, waist/stature, and BMI are all lower in the age group (15-19) in which women reach physical and sexual maturity, after which all of these anthropometric measures increase

People who call "pedophiles" men attracted by 15 years old girls should be jailed for hate speech.
A 16 years old female is almost always more attractive than a 26 years old female.

13-15 prime age thats just facts

15 years too old. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

People who call "pedophiles" men attracted by 15 years old girls should be jailed for hate speech.
A 16 years old female is almost always more attractive than a 26 years old female.
But these same pricks have no problem having sex with dogs

The only reason a very small minority of foids above 30 are still "attractive" like Gal Gadot is because of millions spent on plastic surgeries and botox

The only reason a very small minority of foids above 30 are still "attractive" like Gal Gadot is because of millions spent on plastic surgeries and botox

Correct

"EW ! CREEPY PEDOPHILE !"

Imagine. Propose she's fucking since 12, and so that's two and a half men per year. When she's 20, that means shes had 17 unique penises exploring her innards. At 30, the labia are sagging like they belong in a deli and tenderised by 47 Chad visitations.

The thing is, I'm so blackpilled, that sounds like real life. 50 men by 30yo? You know that's some woman's history.

Imagine. Propose she's fucking since 12, and so that's two and a half men per year. When she's 20, that means shes had 17 unique penises exploring her innards. At 30, the labia are sagging like they belong in a deli and tenderised by 47 Chad visitations.

The thing is, I'm so blackpilled, that sounds like real life. 50 men by 30yo? You know that's some woman's history.

Extreme suifuel tbh

@Fatass3000 thoughts?

What’s nubility?

I've seen reddit threat where a mid-30s guy dates an early-20's foid and gets called a "pedophile".

People are insane.

This is a fact to us that knows what's real. It is what it is. 18 is traditionally the deadline. And some of the posts I read are incredibly accurate. I keep forgetting about makeup that covers up a lot of their bullshite. I would absolutely fvck women at my age, but I feel uncomfortable at the thought of kissing them due to how many chads she's previous kissed.

@Fatass3000 thoughts?
nubility means the attainment of sexual maturity and adult stature, it doesn't mean peak fertility. We all already know here that woman reach sexual maturity and attain an adult body between those ages. RV doesn't mean that a woman has reached peak fertility either, OP seems to have skipped the definition of RV to give the impression that it does. Definition of RV: "maximum reproductive value (RV), her age-specific expectation of future offspring, given the underlying fertility and mortality curves of her population (Fisher, 1930). The peak of RV is defined by survival to sexual maturity with all reproductive resources intact. "

I'm tired of seeing posts of you guys trying to justify why you find children attractive. It would be more dignified if you guys said "yeah I find 15 yos attractive, no specific reason". It also seems that the ages keep getting lower. You guys went from 18, to 16 to now 15. I wonder when we will reach 10?

>Humans become reproductively mature at like 13
>Their brains fully mature at 25

Why must it be this way? And why do so many of you want to fuck kids? Teenagers disgust me, I want a girl either the same age as me (18) or a MILF.

>Humans become reproductively mature at like 13
>Their brains fully mature at 25

Why must it be this way? And why do so many of you want to fuck kids? Teenagers disgust me, I want a girl either the same age as me (18) or a MILF.
You arent a kid anymore once you hit puberty

Volleyball-camp-1100x633.jpg
high schoolers just babies

Science: "Women bear the healthiest children when they're at their peak physical health."
Human history: "No fucking shit, dumbass."

> tfw none of them have a tight gap

They're all fat but yeah, not exactly what a "baby" looks like.

PS: Their body count > my post count.
Science: "Women bear the healthiest children when they're at their peak physical health."
Human history: "No fucking shit, dumbass."
180816-9fc9f81e-061f-49db-a39a-d9557e5b6906.jpg
no way any man would be attracted to any of them

(...)

Ok I have to ask a question, it maybe be dumb.
Let's say that a 15 years old female hasn't fully reached her maximum growth,
It wouldn't be more good to the offspring to be in a bigger womb of a 20 years old female?
Also the 15y old female is still growing in height, does she need to eat a lot more ?

Ok I have to ask a question, it maybe be dumb.
Let's say that a 15 years old female hasn't fully reached her maximum growth,
It wouldn't be more good to the offspring to be in a bigger womb of a 20 years old female?
Also the 15y old female is still growing in height, does she need to eat a lot more ?

Notice how the dots perfectly connect with each other.

James Franco Flirt GIF