Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being NT and acting masculine can get average looking ethnic guys laid like crazy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just like at indian guys. They're NT as fuck, always bothering people on the streets to sell them watches, harassing women, and asking for "bobs and vegene".

They fuck tons of hot, white, young teenage pussy.

Just be indian, act masculine, be confident, and be a strong red pill man who holds frame.

Indians are literally the living proof that the red pill is bs cope

Indians act masculine without getting pussy but I still find it better than white soys simping so m'lady can say a word in their direction, and these guys do not get pussy either.

Low inhib doesn't mean NT.

Lol tinder

Sarcastic thread is sarcastic.

Just like at indian guys. They're NT as fuck, always bothering people on the streets to sell them watches, harassing women, and asking for "bobs and vegene".

They fuck tons of hot, white, young teenage pussy.

Just be indian, act masculine, be confident, and be a strong red pill man who holds frame.
What Is " Masculine behaviour "? If i remember correctly no woman ever asked a man for feet pics and paid for them. This Is something men tend to do. Is this a masculine trait?

Very advanced sarcasm ngl

What Is " Masculine behaviour "? If i remember correctly no woman ever asked a man for feet pics and paid for them. This Is something men tend to do. Is this a masculine trait?

it's a bullshit term. this post is sarcasm. masculine = good looks, basically

man wtf. This white bitch wouldn't even look in my direction but will give sonjay over here some play? I want out of this simulation.
it is a hard pill to swallow

White men are the vast majority of incels, fact.

JUST BE CURRY!!

CURRY===SLAYER :chad: :chad: :chad:

Curry should be instant ban they’re all 10/10 and mog everyone to oblivion :reeeeee:

Took me a while to catch onto the sarcasm due to my low IQ. I was about to think you'd lost your mind lol
White men are the vast majority of incels, fact.
Maybe but probably not. The most vocal online about it though, yes.

I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but I think is funny that every single time I've encountered an Indian guy on the streets he's loudly and angrily making a business call. Honestly I kinda envy them, I'm too high inhib to have those loud phone calls.

Indians act masculine without getting pussy but I still find it better than white soys simping so m'lady can say a word in their direction, and these guys do not get pussy either.
It's worse. Indians try screw you over

Indians are masculine alphas that give no shits and will poop randomly on the street.

It’s called thugmaxxxing and it works as long as you’re not white

Just be curry JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back