Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being non-NT is a living nightmare

B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★★★★
To everyone around you including your own family, you are less than human

You are trapped in your own mind and you can nevER escape because there is no cure for this shit

The constant pussy ass abnormal behavior that makes no sense and has no purpose controls you and makes you the target of the most miserable disgust and contempt and hatred from all around you

There is not a single physical or mental upside. You are crippled in every sense of the word. Clumsy, retarded, spastic, and unable to do simple tasks. Too much of a pussy to even talk. Traumatized like a weakling by the most meager things.

You wouldve been a victim of natural selection throughout 99.999% of the planets history

And you probably wish you were instead of being born into this gaslighting generation where you are guilt tripped to stay alive and suffER

5x the stress, half the life expectancy

Well I suppose the latter is good, the suffERing ends earlier

Worst part? THERE IS NO CURE. Its just thr way your vrain is neurologically wired. Meaning, it nevER began.

Yeah, it sure should suck that you're not in control of your own actions and thoughts.

Why does this thing even exist? And its so rare too yet it fell on my head.

This thing is proof that if God exists hes a sadistic sadistic fuck

There is no purpose for this disease. Only to make peoples lives miserable

@Yunez.Belgrade

its even worse when you're not low IQ either; smart enough to be self aware and hate yourself but not smart enough to know how to fix yourself

You are trapped in your own mind and you can nevER escape because there is no cure for this shit

The constant pussy ass abnormal behavior that makes no sense and has no purpose controls you and makes you the target of the most miserable disgust and contempt and hatred from all around you

There is not a single physical or mental upside. You are crippled in every sense of the word. Clumsy, retarded, spastic, and unable to do simple tasks. Too much of a pussy to even talk. Traumatized like a weakling by the most meager things.

You wouldve been a victim of natural selection throughout 99.999% of the planets history

And you probably wish you were instead of being born into this gaslighting generation where you are guilt tripped to stay alive and suffER

being Non NT is worse than being sentenced to life in prison, since you will NEVER HAVE ANYBODY, NOR ANYONE, if you do something drastic about your predicament, you will be seen as a complete retard and a joke rather than being respected and feared.

Depends on the level. I have ADHD and Sociopathy and had Chronic Depression (its less now or completely gone) so I might be mid non NT.

High non NT is autism, schizophrenia, bipolar, chronic anxiety etc.

Depends on the level. I have ADHD and Sociopathy and had Chronic Depression (its less now or completely gone) so I might be mid non NT.

Get the fuck out of here GrAYggot, muh adhd, muh sociopathy literally normfag "diseases"

You know damn well im talking about autism spergs and schizos

Worst part? THERE IS NO CURE. Its just thr way your vrain is neurologically wired. Meaning, it nevER began.
there is surgery for looks, LL exists for height, but there is no surgery for autism.

being Non NT is worse than being sentenced to life in prison, since you will NEVER HAVE ANYBODY, NOR ANYONE, if you do something drastic about your predicament, you will be seen as a complete retard and a joke rather than being respected and feared.
Even chad and normie prisoners get to fuck female prison guards and have friends and gang members to hang out with

I'd rather be a respected thugmaxxed Tyrone serving life anyday than whatever the fuck this is

Why does this thing even exist? And its so rare too yet it fell on my head.

This thing is proof that if God exists hes a sadistic sadistic fuck

There is no purpose for this disease. Only to make peoples lives miserable

@Yunez.Belgrade
And the thing that fucks with me the most is this. There is NO REASON for such a shitty disease.

At least with other diseases you either die or recover

This one has no chance of recovery but still makes you live decades in misery

I am high non NT then

Even chad and normie prisoners get to fuck female prison guards and have friends and gang members to hang out with

I'd rather be a respected thugmaxxed Tyrone serving life anyday than whatever the fuck this is
Same, Id rather be a king in prison, than the lowest of the lowest, weak, stupid, sexless, loveless, friendless, good for nothing rotter in freedom.

And the thing that fucks with me the most is this. There is NO REASON for such a shitty disease.

the chance of recovery: (IN VIDEOGAME OFC)
Inspiration intention for suicide pose photos v0 ygz09i4hw83d1

Simply cant get this through my head, you just gotta ask why but theres no answers to find anywhere

I just want answers at this point

Its not the same as dying from something like cancer because then its not in your control

But with roping soyciety and your family gaslight you and guilt trip you

And it will end up being your fault
and I wont listen to their bullshit, id rather end my suffering as a middle finger to everyone and everything, than to suffer in earth and keep some cunts complacent and happy.

and I wont listen to their bullshit, id rather end my suffering as a middle finger to everyone and everything, than to suffer in earth and keep some cunts complacent and happy.
Roping pisses people off greatly, why? they cant use you anymore, they cant hurt you anymore, they cant bullshit you anymore.

You NEVER get respect.

But they wont they will gaslight themselves into thinking its your fault

So they wont feel guilty

Roping pisses people off greatly, why? they cant use you anymore, they cant hurt you anymore, they cant bullshit you anymore.
Theyre not sad that you died

they look at you with even more contempt because they lost their punching bag

But they wont they will gaslight themselves into thinking its your fault

So they wont feel guilty
Roping is the biggest "fuck you" you can ever give to NTscum, because it will deprive them of a punching bag.

Roping is the biggest "fuck you" you can ever give to NTscum, because it will deprive them of a punching bag.
Not really, like i said they can always get a new one

They will just be slightly bummed out for a little while and go right back into their lives

"Oh it was punching bag's fault that he couldnt take it anymore, what a pussy"

I remember the interviews when ER's family members didnt even show a hint of sadness on their faces

They didnt give a flying fuck
ER was a tormented soul, backed into a corner like a animal, his day of retribution being a desperate last resort

when society outcasts someone, its for them to rot and die, ER was simply smart enough to be aware of this, and its why he did what he did.

Not really, like i said they can always get a new one

They will just be slightly bummed out for a little while and go right back into their lives

"Oh it was punching bag's fault that he couldnt take it anymore, what a pussy"
True, but I mean, its the biggest one YOU, YOURSELF, can give them, even if its not much in their eyes.

I realise now it's not the words said that elicit that "you're odd" expression ppl pull in your presence but the visual display your body & face are presenting due to neurological differences while not being good looking enough for it to be overlooked, if you ain't top third then it's a huge competition.

this is true i don't want to speak with strangers and when I do i struggling

its even worse when you're not low IQ either; smart enough to be self aware and hate yourself but not smart enough to know how to fix yourself
Exactly, at least for the fully disabled ones ignorance is bliss

Not that Id want to be like that ofc

But thing is there is no cure even the most intelligent men ever to live cannot find a cure

Thats how severe it is

I realise now it's not the words said that elicit that "you're odd" expression ppl pull in your presence but the visual display your body & face are presenting due to neurological differences while not being good looking enough for it to be overlooked, if you ain't top third then it's a huge competition.
Exactly, even if you say the right words you dont make the right faces

Its a hopeless cause

Maybe if youre very high iq you can train yourself with a flowchart and the help of someone whos nt to learn how to talk like a normal person

Life as a sub 5 autistic male is so horrific. The loneliness, discomfort and stress is unbearable. I wouldn't wish this hell on anybody.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Eternal negative feedback loop. Inescapable unless you wake up as David Gandy one day.