Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being fat is mostly genetic

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If i quit doing Sports i immediately gain weight, no matter how clean i eat

This weight loss Coach bullshit is only made to rip off fatcels

It´s not about "eating clean". You have to count the calories. Simple thermodynamics.

The obesity epidemic began in the 1980´s all over the western world. That is not genetic.

stop making excuses, fatcel is volcel

Do you every considered water fasting?

Bullshit, just admit you are lazy. If you reduce calories from what you usually eat you will lose weight. This is one of the things i dont understand here. You cannot go against the basics of calories in vs calories out. Face is genetic, but you losing fat isnt. Yeah it can be at a slower rate but its INEVITABLE that you will lose fat if you reduce enough calories. JFL

Bullshit, just admit you are lazy. If you reduce calories from what you usually eat you will lose weight. This is one of the things i dont understand here. You cannot go against the basics of calories in vs calories out. Face is genetic, but you losing fat isnt. Yeah it can be at a slower rate but its INEVITABLE that you will lose fat if you reduce enough calories. JFL

Thats not true, Hormones are playing a very BIG role

If you have klinefelter your Body will resist Burning fat at every cost

fat is ugly and ugly is genetic, chad eats WHATEVER he wants and gains LEAN MASS in the
Pizzaman
Pizzaman
process

chad GENES are HIGHLY DEVELOPED to process food into the most EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT cell GROWTH the create SEXUALLY DESIRABLE characteristics

?? Wtf? Hormones play a part YES. But you cannot escape calories in vs calories OUT. You just cannot. You eat more than you usally do? You put on weight. Same applies to when you are cutting down. Its just excuses, anyone here thats overweight or has a weight problem should just cut down, maybe they can reveal alot of bone but they dont know.
fat is ugly and ugly is genetic, chad eats WHATEVER he wants and gains LEAN MASS in theView attachment 79879View attachment 79879 process

chad GENES are HIGHLY DEVELOPED to process food into the most EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT cell GROWTH the create SEXUALLY DESIRABLE characteristics
Fat distribution is genetic, appetite is dependent on height, frame and other factors. Steroids ignore genetics and put muscle without the necessary steps of dieting and proper training. No shit. Do you know how hard it is to be natural atleast 3 years of training to look decent unless you have 0.001% genetics which is almost impossible, bitches like david laid hop on gear. As a natural you cant eat like that CHAD or not. UNLESS YOU RESTRICT YOUR CALORIES AKA IIFYM

Last edited:
Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph. Ecto can eat whatever the fuck they want and loose weight, Endo gains fat super easy. Metabolism genetics. Diets do work for weight loss and are key, Ecto gets it way easier. One benefit of Endo is muscle is gained faster

Dumb cope lol. Weight gain is caused by excess calories.

Anyone who denies this are unscientific and against the laws of physics

fellow fatcel here 5'7 200 Pounds :feelsrope:

lol this is a dumb post

that guy goes on zero carb WEEK LONG DIETS
chad eats LARD and SKITTLES and gains LEAN MASS while incels SUFFER at the gym so MAYBE a femoid might not GAG in their immediate direction

stop eating lol. if u eat 1500 calories a day ull be ok

If you eat to much you get fat.

1. Cut all the sweets. 2. Cut all the breads and other pastries. 3. Cut all the juices, coke etc. 4. Cut potatoes and yams. 5. Eat only veggies and boiled/baked chicken or fish 5 times a day in little amounts. 6. drink 3 litres of pure water a day. 7. Walk an hour every day and lift dumbbells for an hour every second day.
I guarantee that you will not be a fatcel.

Dumb cope lol. Weight gain is caused by excess calories.

Anyone who denies this are unscientific and against the laws of physics
Its calories in vs calories out. Anyone that denies that is retarded.
chad eats LARD and SKITTLES and gains LEAN MASS while incels SUFFER at the gym so MAYBE a femoid might not GAG in their immediate direction
Low iq af

?? Wtf? Hormones play a part YES. But you cannot escape calories in vs calories OUT. You just cannot. You eat more than you usally do? You put on weight. Same applies to when you are cutting down. Its just excuses, anyone here thats overweight or has a weight problem should just cut down, maybe they can reveal alot of bone but they dont know.

Fat distribution is genetic, appetite is dependent on height, frame and other factors. Steroids ignore genetics and put muscle without the necessary steps of dieting and proper training. No shit. Do you know how hard it is to be natural atleast 3 years of training to look decent unless you have 0.001% genetics which is almost impossible, bitches like david laid hop on gear. As a natural you cant eat like that CHAD or not. UNLESS YOU RESTRICT YOUR CALORIES AKA IIFYM

Thats also a Point which pisses me off

Ive been told all the time at my gym that i Need Protein powder/creatine to put on mass

While in reality the only Thing which determines how much mass you can put on is testosterone

and if youre low test, then you can drink 10 gallons of whey daily but you still wont gain any mass

Thats also a Point which pisses me off

Ive been told all the time at my gym that i Need Protein powder/creatine to put on mass

While in reality the only Thing which determines how much mass you can put on is testosterone

and if youre low test, then you can drink 10 gallons of whey daily but you still wont gain any mass
Stop falling into gym bullshit. "Ye bro, take 60kgs of creatine and u will get swole trust me. I am on test, growth hormone and clen but that doesnt mean anything bro." Supplements are not NEEDED. Eat whole foods and its enough, at most you need is a multivitamin. If you are as low test as you say go get it checked out. If its around average you should have no problem putting muscle mass. Whey isnt needed, creatine isnt needed. Whey would only become necessary when you cut down to avoid eating more than usual for protein to reserve you muscles. If you are overweight you can eat less and build muscle, being fat is easier to built muscle.
stop eating lol. if u eat 1500 calories a day ull be ok
Its not even that. Just eat -300 calories of what you usually eat.

"why do i gain weight??? i just eat 3000 calories a day and i dont do shit, FuCk GeNeTics"
dude, if you eat and dont do anything for the rest of the day you will gain weight you fcuking brainlet

just stop eating for 4 days tbh, our bodies are designed to resist days without eating, thats why we have fat reserves

Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph. Ecto can eat whatever the fuck they want and loose weight, Endo gains fat super easy. Metabolism genetics. Diets do work for weight loss and are key, Ecto gets it way easier. One benefit of Endo is muscle is gained faster
I was a ln ecto back in my teen years but now one wrong burger can fuck shit up and out pops a beer gut

Genetics plays a role. Mostly height. Taller you are, the more you can eat and not get fat. Finally tall guys catch a break in life!

I wish I easily gained weight

ahhh wtf MAN :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: thats not fat thats morbidly OBESE!!!! can you walk without knee pain??
Yes, but bending over and getting up is when i get a little bit of knee pain. Other than that i carry my weight fairly well

Yes, but bending over and getting up is when i get a little bit of knee pain. Other than that i carry my weight fairly well
Damn dude, you should cut down but meh its your life.

Damn dude, you should cut down but meh its your life.
I've been telling myself i would gymcel and lose the fat for YEARS now. Doubt i'll ever do it tbh

I've been telling myself i would gymcel and lose the fat for YEARS now. Doubt i'll ever do it tbh
Dude, you never know if you have good bones. Thats the problem with fatcels, unless you have been lean before you wouldnt know for sure. If you are a mentalcel its over. But I dont know if you can tell if look good if you are overweight. If you know being lean wont get you anywhere than stay comfortable, no point in cutting down.

Your hormonal profile is fucked op.

Dude, you never know if you have good bones. Thats the problem with fatcels, unless you have been lean before you wouldnt know for sure. If you are a mentalcel its over. But I dont know if you can tell if look good if you are overweight. If you know being lean wont get you anywhere than stay comfortable, no point in cutting down.
Last time i wasn't overweight i was like 9 or 10. And after my entire life of inceldom and not talking to girls i probably can be considered a mentalcel now, even i lost the weight

Last time i wasn't overweight i was like 9 or 10. And after my entire life of inceldom and not talking to girls i probably can be considered a mentalcel now, even i lost the weight
Maybe get lean one time. See if it works out.

the only genetic thing lve seen is the calf

in my family, my mother has muscular calves, my brother too, my sister too and mee too
its ok for my bro and me because we made a lot of football and bicycle
but not normal for my sister
so its genetic

my moms fat and you can still see her bones, she has great facial structure and her cheeks still naturally sink in despite her now being older and with more weight. fat people usually have a visible jawline or something which would let u know they got good bones

my moms fat and you can still see her bones, she has great facial structure and her cheeks still naturally sink in despite her now being older and with more weight. fat people usually have a visible jawline or something which would let u know they got good bones
No. Its just that your mother doesnt store as much fat there as the rest of her body. My arms are leaner than my legs but for others their face can be fat and stomach not as fat. Its all genetic

There is obviously a lot genetic influence into body composition, including soft tissue (muscle and fat). But calorie control will always bring about weight loss.

No. Its just that your mother doesnt store as much fat there as the rest of her body. My arms are leaner than my legs but for others their face can be fat and stomach not as fat. Its all genetic
wish i had my moms facial structure :feelsbadman:

well then stop eating
i have a girl at my job, and she is not fat but curvy
And she also cries always how she cant loose weight and that she even stopped drinking energy drinks
Meanwhile she eats all the time, chocolate, nuts, everyday when im in office, i only hear her eating
So fatcels just lie to themselves or dont know how much a person should eat
You all eat too much, eat something in the morning, at noon, and in the evening
And nothing in between
Lets say every meal has 600kcal, you fucking will loose weight
No matter how shitty your genetics are, its not possible that you keep the same weight

don't forget about gut microbes which also play big role in fat burning

Other studies have shown that if the gut bacteria from obese people are put into mice, the mice gain weight. This suggests that gut bacteria could affect weight

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gut-bacteria-and-weight

It's over for you if you don't have trillions of good bacteria in your body. Take the bacteriapill/probioticpill

I agree

Hate when faggots say shit like "nice excuse fatty go lose some weight"

No different to "go work on your personality bro"

Some of us were fugged with shitty distribution genes and autistic disorders