Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being Called "Handsome" Without Being Treated Like I Am

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
Anyone here get called "handsome" every once in a blue moon by people whose ratings don't count? Such as relatives, blue pilled pussy simp "men", landwhales and old hags while not having had any friends during the "best" years of one's life (teens, early 20s), women avoiding eye contact on the street and getting no matches on apps?

No, nobody has ever uttered those words to me. But what I do get is glares, and sometimes people muttering shit under their breaths when they pass me on the streets, sniggers etc.

Toenails

No, nobody has ever uttered those words to me. But what I do get is glares, and sometimes people muttering shit under their breaths when they pass me on the streets, sniggers etc.

View attachment 1207683

That happens to me, too. I see bitches laughing and looking at me when driving past in their cars. I want to shoot them driving down the street.

That happens to me, too. I see bitches laughing and looking at me when driving past in their cars. I want to shoot them driving down the street.
Russian PKM will do the trick

Only by family members when I was a kid. I get laughed out by foids

Relatives compliment dont mean anything, they try to convince themselves that there genes are good, otherwise theyd have to admit that they are genetic trash

Relatives compliment dont mean anything, they try to convince themselves that there genes are good, otherwise theyd have to admit that they are genetic trash

Yes, I was even called "very handsome" by my cousin!

i'm getting called only some diminutive endearing terms, like "sweety", "berry", "golden" etc, shit grannies call their grandchildren
no foid ever called me cute except for a brief period in 6 or 7th grade

I’m get called “cute” not handsome

Being called "cute", especially by an ugly or landwhale without getting any sex out of it is equivalent to being a gay best friend- a dickless piece of art that's just for looking at.