Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born black in the streets is the cruelest fate a human can have

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : constant random beef, paranoia , you’re ugly, get bullied , no one like you , impossible to get money without being paranoid, have to fight , I wish I was born in Africa so I wouldn’t have random beef and people trying to fight me

Title : constant random beef, paranoia , you’re ugly, get bullied , no one like you , impossible to get money without being paranoid, have to fight , I wish I was born in Africa so I wouldn’t have random beef and people trying to fight me
Yet it’s so normalized and no one talks about it lol.

Do you think the hoods are getting better or worse.

Pros
• infinite snow bunnies
• infinite SMV
• [Redacted]
• naturally strength mog everyone
• naturally size mog everyone
• best race overall, mogs white people

I'm guessing you live in the hood?

Pros
• infinite snow bunnies
• infinite SMV
• [Redacted]

Do other Niggers just randomly try & fight you?

Pros
• infinite snow bunnies
• infinite SMV
• [Redacted]
I would trade the lions share of our strength advantage for higher IQ personally. It doesn't even have to be higher than whites, I just wish so many of us weren't literally retarded.

I don’t live in one but it’s niggas every other block which it keeps me paranoid I already got robbed
Brootal.

I live in a area where the large majority are blacks and it's actually civilized just like any other neighborhood.

It's a poor neighborhood too so the fact that it's so peaceful is pretty surprising