Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BEING A UNCLE IS GIGA CUCKED

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
I’m a uncle of a 3 and half yo girl

She’s a subhuman ginger and it boils my blood that she will beat me at life later only because she was born female. If it was a boy it was sooo beyond over

I hate that my sister often visits with her daughter and her daughter is always obnoxious and annoying and never listens. I NEED TO MOVE OUT

She’s also called a princess and beautiful while she’s a ugly subhuman. Already get treated like a princess as a 3-year old. It’s infuriating

Don’t get me wrong I like to have children someday. But I only like my own children, but chad only. Over.

Last edited:
Damn brocel.
At least you're not like that other unclecel who got mogged by his nephew who gives out handjobs.

Uncle? You know what to do......

Secretly feed her small doses of lead this will cripple the bitch for life

brutal unclepill

Uncle? You know what to do......
Tbh I don't think I could live being the cringey goofy single uncle.

My siblings all do not have issues with dating, and they will get married. If I'm still single once my nephew / niece gets to 3 years old, I will heavily consider finally being free, or at the very least, ditching my family.

Last edited:
I'm 6 times uncle : 2 boys and 4 girls.

And yeah, seeing the others' childs growing up while you can't have any because of your face is the worst punishment imaginable.

It's also deplorable that all of those 6 nephew and nieces are completely stupid. They have zero education, morale, they know nothing about anything, they're not empathetic, they don't care about any subject. They act like beasts, eating 'til being enormous, complaining about the smallest ridiculous problem, imaginating being princes of the Universe.

Honestly, I have difficulties to consider them as human beings.
They only open their mouths and cry 'til the food is put in their mouth. Like... little birds.

I'm 6 times uncle : 2 boys and 4 girls.

And yeah, seeing the others' childs growing up while you can't have any because of your face is the worst punishment imaginable.

It's also deplorable that all of those 6 nephew and nieces are completely stupid. They have zero education, morale, they know nothing about anything, they're not empathetic, they don't care about any subject. They act like beasts, eating 'til being enormous, complaining about the smallest ridiculous problem, imaginating being princes of the Universe.

Honestly, I have difficulties to consider them as human beings.
They only open their mouths and cry 'til the food is put in their mouth. Like... little birds.
That is beyond brutal brocel, sorry :feelscry:

I have boy nephew and he is the sweetest boy in the world. He is very respectful and obedient, he always thank me when i do something for him. I wish he was more tough, reality will eat him alive when he grows up.

I have boy nephew and he is the sweetest boy in the world. He is very respectful and obedient, he always thank me when i do something for him. I wish he was more tough, reality will eat him alive when he grows up.
Mogs me. I wish I had a little brocel instead of a bitch toddler

Well no can do ı guess

Damn brocel.
At least you're not like that other unclecel who got mogged by his nephew who gives out handjobs.
Jesus christ thats fucked