Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Story of how my mom ruined my life

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★
In short,she keeps getting vacations and paying for expensive clothes while letting me rot and not giving me any $,then complaining how we won’t move out of our starter house even though she’s always broke because she either loaned 2.000€ to one of her whore friends or went on a vacation,and my dad just takes it like a fucking cuck.Even your whore mother doesn’t love you,toilets are subhuman.

It's time to throw her off a cliff

are her whore friends hot send pic

In short,she keeps getting vacations and paying for expensive clothes while letting me rot and not giving me any $,then complaining how we won’t move out of our starter house even though she’s always broke because she either loaned 2.000€ to one of her whore friends or went on a vacation,and my dad just takes it like a fucking cuck.Even your whore mother doesn’t love you,toilets are subhuman.
i wanna kill my mom she s a manipulating lying woman and always only got the worse out of me