Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boss at my job is a black woman

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
It enrages me, that this baboon was a diversity hire and now has authority over me. Her IQ is half mine at best and she’s closer to a chimp than human. I wish I could lace her food with arsenic

Leave a banana or bag of peanuts on her desk

Bosses aren’t usually smart tbh. Even the “qualified” ones get there through being socially and kissing ass most of the time.

It enrages me, that this baboon was a diversity hire and now has authority over me. Her IQ is half mine at best and she’s closer to a chimp than human. I wish I could lace her food with arsenic
my one is even worse but I wont say what because I will get doxxed

Bosses aren’t usually smart tbh. Even the “qualified” ones get there through being socially and kissing ass most of the time.
True, in my country most the time they simply had a familiar who is important.
For example there is a guy who literally doesn't do any work but still get paid because the father owns the fabric
And nobody can do nothing about it

I'd be pissed too if i had to take orders from a nigger

Leave a banana or bag of peanuts on her desk
Chappelles Show Lol GIF

True, in my country most the time they simply had a familiar who is important.
For example there is a guy who literally doesn't do any work but still get paid because the father owns the fabric
And nobody can do nothing about it
Brutal reality of life

I'm guessing she's fat too lol

I'd be pissed too if i had to take orders from a nigger
It’s horrible. Imagine corporate putting a literal chimpanzee with sign language into the office as manager.

Why can’t you do something about it?

Why can’t you do something about it?
Greycel infiltrator

Why can’t I do something? Because the giga corporation I work for wants to push the hyper-liberal agenda and force diversity in the workplace even if it means degenerate crack smoking baboons in charge.

If I could “do something” I would lynch the nigger from a tree and then light the body on fire. But then I’d go to prison for 20 to life

Greycel infiltrator

Why can’t I do something? Because the giga corporation I work for wants to push the hyper-liberal agenda and force diversity in the workplace even if it means degenerate crack smoking baboons in charge.

If I could “do something” I would lynch the nigger from a tree and then light the body on fire. But then I’d go to prison for 20 to life
I’m not the one taking orders from a filthy foid nigger. If I were you I’d obfuscate and go out of my way to cause her problems as subtly as possible, don’t fucking take that shit

You forgot to add that they mostly just inheret their positions from their close friends and family, literally all higher positions from the last company i worked in were occupied by the CEOs family members