Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before I was blackpilled I never understood why foids would go for married men with kids even divorced men yet if you are virgin you are not even a

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
It goes as far a noodle even reverse betabuxxing bums and penniless normies. Well these buns rock the wfpids world

Even in muslim communities were sex before marrige is basically taboo. Most muslim women wouldn’t mind if their potential spouses slept around a bit before marrying them.(repenting ofc) While the inverse is never true

you're not even a....?

I think the answer is pretty obvious that married and formerly married men with kids of their own are more likely to have been HTNs and Chads in their prime and have money. Virgins and men who only fucked one foid in his lifetime are more likely to be incels and failed normies who are likewise not as successful economically.