Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beer: the ultimate NPC symbol

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Saw some whore buying beer today at the supermarket

I noticed her because she was hot as hell, with a great ass. She was buying tons and tons of beer, it even took a while for the whore to finish before me. I also noticed many other whores wearing sports teams t-shirts, probably because there is some championship shit going on?

Anyway I hate these whores, is there something that represents more the NPC mindset than fucking beer?
  1. It tastes like absolute shit, normoids want it to be freezing cold so they don't actually taste it
  2. Yet they keep drinking it only to fit in with other normoids, for weeks... months... years... until they are "addicted" to something with almost no alcohol because of the time spent consuming this trash
  3. It's a legalized drug so normies want to drug themselves but they need the government's authorization first! JFL
Beer is the ultimate NPC symbol, why? Because it shows that normie retards would gladly drink piss and eat shit if other people were doing it as well.

And its the perfect combination of something that is popular but legal so they don't take the risk of being judged over it or going to jail. This is why beer and watching sports (another NPC activity) go so well together. A bunch of retards drinking piss and watching a bunch of rich men exercise. They might as well watch paint dry. The only reason I don't consider sports as just as bad as beer is because even though they are boring as hell, at least they are not as awful as beer.

Inb4 "b-but I like beer!" lol you are addicted to piss because it has a little alcohol on it. If you are going to be a drunktard, at least have some fucking taste.

Last edited:
Beer on shitzil really tastes like shit.

The IQ level of this thread is higher than what my calculator can hold, I have never thought about it like that.

I tasted alcohol once, it tasted like piss too ngl.

If you peed in a cup and gave it to a normie and told them that it's beer they'll happily drink it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Incel trait: You only like wine and flavored whiskey cause you want your alcohol to taste good when you're drinking away your problems

How about the idiots that drink that wine in a box. Where do they fit into it?

I'm drinking beer as I type this, it means fuck all.

Incel trait: You only like wine and flavored whiskey cause you want your alcohol to taste good when you're drinking away your problems
Whenever I feel compelled to go to normie events with coworkers, I always order a cider (stout if cider not available) or a cocktail. Might as well be sweet.

Here in Spain beer and getting out to diner/lunch is a religion there are people that can spend 500€ in beer, tabaco and eating in restaurants.

Political elites aprove that so normies will never rebel against them as they can drink beer and diner in restaurants.A slave who just need a beer to be happy is a good slave.

Even the current gobernator (foid) of the capital of Spain swanked of letting people getting out to diner while the COVID-19 confinement.

Last edited:
Be a good goy and drink the beer.

If your beer tastes like piss, you're drinking the wrong beer.

The funny thing is that I'm rotting alone in my apartment here in Cuckmerica and browsing this forum right now and I'm drinking Mexican beer as I'm writing this comment (Modelo Especial Cerveza)

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Beer is great tbh, though I don't like drinking it too much.

If she was a hot foid buying lots o f beer probably she worked for a bar or something, or she was having a party.

Never much liked beer, or alcohol in general. Maybe some rum and coke but that's about it.

Here in Spain beer and getting out to diner/lunch is a religion there are people that can spend 500€ in beer, tabaco and eating in restaurants.

Political elites aprove that so normies will never rebel against them as they can drink beer and diner in restaurants.A slave who just need a beer to be happy is a good slave.

Even the current gobernator (foid) of the capital of Spain swanked of letting people getting out to diner while the COVID-19 confinement.
You just give normietards drugs to sedate them and some "entertainment" and they are domesticated.
Be a good goy and drink the beer.
Beer is great tbh, though I don't like drinking it too much.

If she was a hot foid buying lots o f beer probably she worked for a bar or something, or she was having a party.
Nah the drunkard whores are often pretty hot. Not necessarily fit, obviously, but with feminine, high estrogen figures. They are those whores who start to drink really young because normies want to get to fuck them, and alcohol helps with that, they just keep the routine cycle of: get drunk -> become sluttier -> fuck -> feel bad -> look for beer to feel better -> repeat

Last edited:
Inb4 "b-but I like beer!" lol you are addicted to piss because it has a little alcohol on it. If you are going to be a drunktard, at least have some fucking taste.
Not true, beer actually tastes good to me, takes a while to get used to it, it's an acquired taste just like spicy food

I just like getting drunk but I’m not an NPC, It helps for me in this garbage society.

Not true, beer actually tastes good to me, takes a while to get used to it, it's an acquired taste just like spicy food
You are drinking something that tastes like shit while getting addicted to the alcohol in it. The only reason you start to like it is because of the addictive nature of the alcohol.

That would be like eating something that tastes like shit but injecting heroin at the same time. You would relate the things in your brain eventually and start to enjoy the shitty food because your brain created connections relating the food with the good feelings of the drug.

You are drinking something that tastes like shit while getting addicted to the alcohol in it. The only reason you start to like it is because of the addictive nature of the alcohol.

That would be like eating something that tastes like shit but injecting heroin at the same time. You would relate the things in your brain eventually and start to enjoy the shitty food because your brain created connections relating the food with the good feelings of the drug.
Sensitive-tonguedcel cope.

Not strictly true. I like cider sometimes, and even wine or spirits with mixers, or cocktails which are really delicious.

But many times I just like a beer, it's heavy and fills you up, like a liquid meal.

I just like getting drunk but I’m not an NPC, It helps for me in this garbage society.
Normies use it to socialize/have fun. I drink to cope

It's an acquired taste, some of it is really good. The mainstream stuff mostly sucks

Can't relate. Beer is perhaps the best of the copes, and you can drink it all day unlike spirits or wine.

trucel like me dont have the energy to acquire any tastes. whenever a normie offer a beer coffee milk tea i ran away

Last edited:
high IQ threaf. i agree wholeheartedly. superb OP!

Saw some whore buying beer today at the supermarket

I noticed her because she was hot as hell, with a great ass. She was buying tons and tons of beer, it even took a while for the whore to finish before me. I also noticed many other whores wearing sports teams t-shirts, probably because there is some championship shit going on?

Anyway I hate these whores, is there something that represents more the NPC mindset than fucking beer?
  1. It tastes like absolute shit, normoids want it to be freezing cold so they don't actually taste it
  2. Yet they keep drinking it only to fit in with other normoids, for weeks... months... years... until they are "addicted" to something with almost no alcohol because of the time spent consuming this trash
  3. It's a legalized drug so normies want to drug themselves but they need the government's authorization first! JFL
Beer is the ultimate NPC symbol, why? Because it shows that normie retards would gladly drink piss and eat shit if other people were doing it as well.

And its the perfect combination of something that is popular but legal so they don't take the risk of being judged over it or going to jail. This is why beer and watching sports (another NPC activity) go so well together. A bunch of retards drinking piss and watching a bunch of rich men exercise. They might as well watch paint dry. The only reason I don't consider sports as just as bad as beer is because even though they are boring as hell, at least they are not as awful as beer.

Beer is only right after beating your wife for making you a shitty meal

Beer is the only alcoholic drink that tastes good. Eat my ass

ngl alcohol is probably the worst drug, idk how you can get addicted to it
I've tried it in many forms because it's easily obtainable and many people claim to enjoy it, but I never could and I don't even mean the taste of the drinks (herbal hard liquor like Jägermeister or Żołądkowa Gorzka was probably the most palatable, tastes like medicine and I'm into that taste, lol), I mean the effects
you get dehydrated, dizzy, you don't even get euphoric or anything, I get in fact depressed, the only good thing is some relaxation and pain relief, not even the "high" is good, and then you get a terrible comedown (hangover) with headaches, hypersensitivity and shit
idk, I guess drugs work differently for different people, but if you want to poison yourself, at least get some good shit like opiates :feelsLSD: ironically opiates are in many ways less devastating for the organism, pretty much the only downside is the massive addition potential (which is just a massive drainage on money) and death from "I can't breathe"-maxxing, but you won't shit your liver and brain permanently (pretty much all physical aspects return to the clear state within 3 months of stopping, you regain the entire tolerance, but yeah, you will be mentally scarred and prone to binging on opiates again because they just feel damn good :feelsLSD: there's no denying that)

I dislike beer i only like the ones with very high alcoholic percentage because they taste much better and also because i have asperger and i need to get a little drunk to be at least average in sociability

Beer also contains massive amounts of estrogen from hops and a large serving of carbs. They call it a beer belly for a reason. When I drink I'll only drink spirits. Usually some cheap vodka with redbull or a nice spiced rum.

Do you have a piss fetish?
No, I don't want to drink piss with you.
Beer also contains massive amounts of estrogen from hops and a large serving of carbs. They call it a beer belly for a reason. When I drink I'll only drink spirits. Usually some cheap vodka with redbull or a nice spiced rum.
Yeah beer is worse than fucking soy. The fat fucks getting emotional over sport games and getting into fights are proof that beer basically makes you behave like a woman. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Alchohol is just nasty to me imo

How about the idiots that drink that wine in a box. Where do they fit into it?
I believe we call them single moms abandoned by Chad.

As for OP, she was buying all this beer to enjoy with Chad. Females enjoy buying gifts for good-looking men.

Last edited: