Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beer: the ultimate NPC symbol

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
Saw some whore buying beer today at the supermarket

I noticed her because she was hot as hell, with a great ass. She was buying tons and tons of beer, it even took a while for the whore to finish before me. I also noticed many other whores wearing sports teams t-shirts, probably because there is some championship shit going on?

Anyway I hate these whores, is there something that represents more the NPC mindset than fucking beer?
  1. It tastes like absolute shit, normoids want it to be freezing cold so they don't actually taste it
  2. Yet they keep drinking it only to fit in with other normoids, for weeks... months... years... until they are "addicted" to something with almost no alcohol because of the time spent consuming this trash
  3. It's a legalized drug so normies want to drug themselves but they need the government's authorization first! JFL
Beer is the ultimate NPC symbol, why? Because it shows that normie retards would gladly drink piss and eat shit if other people were doing it as well.

And its the perfect combination of something that is popular but legal so they don't take the risk of being judged over it or going to jail. This is why beer and watching sports (another NPC activity) go so well together. A bunch of retards drinking piss and watching a bunch of rich men exercise. They might as well watch paint dry. The only reason I don't consider sports as just as bad as beer is because even though they are boring as hell, at least they are not as awful as beer.

Inb4 "b-but I like beer!" lol you are addicted to piss because it has a little alcohol on it. If you are going to be a drunktard, at least have some fucking taste.
 
Last edited:
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,541
Online
233d 33m
Beer on shitzil really tastes like shit.
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
16,377
Online
43d 1h 54m
Cigarettes more so in the cUcK
 
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2018
Posts
2,482
Online
21d 3h 25m
The IQ level of this thread is higher than what my calculator can hold, I have never thought about it like that.
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,929
Online
132d 3h 58m
I tasted alcohol once, it tasted like piss too ngl.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
If you peed in a cup and gave it to a normie and told them that it's beer they'll happily drink it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Last edited:
wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 29, 2021
Posts
943
Online
16d 15h 56m
Incel trait: You only like wine and flavored whiskey cause you want your alcohol to taste good when you're drinking away your problems
 
OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
645
Online
54d 19h 28m
How about the idiots that drink that wine in a box. Where do they fit into it?
 
Alone75

Alone75

Admiral
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
2,663
Online
35d 8m
I'm drinking beer as I type this, it means fuck all.
 
IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
1,408
Online
32d 23h 40m
Do you also hate the taste of coffee, OP?

Both of these things are classically age/experience dependent. So called "acquired taste". Do you really think people secretly think they taste awful but are punishing themselves to look cool?

If anything I wish I hated beer because it makes you bloated and fat more than anything else.
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
8,011
Online
142d 3h 25m
wgm24 said:
Incel trait: You only like wine and flavored whiskey cause you want your alcohol to taste good when you're drinking away your problems
Whenever I feel compelled to go to normie events with coworkers, I always order a cider (stout if cider not available) or a cocktail. Might as well be sweet.
 
El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Posts
230
Online
4d 20h 45m
Here in Spain beer and getting out to diner/lunch is a religion there are people that can spend 500€ in beer, tabaco and eating in restaurants.

Political elites aprove that so normies will never rebel against them as they can drink beer and diner in restaurants.A slave who just need a beer to be happy is a good slave.

Even the current gobernator (foid) of the capital of Spain swanked of letting people getting out to diner while the COVID-19 confinement.
 
Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,721
Online
89d 12h 33m
Be a good goy and drink the beer.
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,450
Online
36d 2h 21m
If your beer tastes like piss, you're drinking the wrong beer.
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
2,633
Online
34d 8h 31m
The funny thing is that I'm rotting alone in my apartment here in Cuckmerica and browsing this forum right now and I'm drinking Mexican beer as I'm writing this comment (Modelo Especial Cerveza)

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
 
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
4,812
Online
48d 14h 43m
Beer is great tbh, though I don't like drinking it too much.

If she was a hot foid buying lots o f beer probably she worked for a bar or something, or she was having a party.
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
7,208
Online
35d 20h 30m
Never much liked beer, or alcohol in general. Maybe some rum and coke but that's about it.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
33,683
Online
130d 8h 52m
JoeBruhcel said:
If you peed in a cup and gave it to a normie and told them that it's beer they'll happily drink it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
OK
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
El3ctr1ck said:
Here in Spain beer and getting out to diner/lunch is a religion there are people that can spend 500€ in beer, tabaco and eating in restaurants.

Political elites aprove that so normies will never rebel against them as they can drink beer and diner in restaurants.A slave who just need a beer to be happy is a good slave.

Even the current gobernator (foid) of the capital of Spain swanked of letting people getting out to diner while the COVID-19 confinement.
You just give normietards drugs to sedate them and some "entertainment" and they are domesticated.
NorthernWind said:
Be a good goy and drink the beer.
FuRed said:
Beer is great tbh, though I don't like drinking it too much.

If she was a hot foid buying lots o f beer probably she worked for a bar or something, or she was having a party.
Nah the drunkard whores are often pretty hot. Not necessarily fit, obviously, but with feminine, high estrogen figures. They are those whores who start to drink really young because normies want to get to fuck them, and alcohol helps with that, they just keep the routine cycle of: get drunk -> become sluttier -> fuck -> feel bad -> look for beer to feel better -> repeat
 
Last edited:
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
1,635
Online
6d 4h 18m
watcher said:
Inb4 "b-but I like beer!" lol you are addicted to piss because it has a little alcohol on it. If you are going to be a drunktard, at least have some fucking taste.
Not true, beer actually tastes good to me, takes a while to get used to it, it's an acquired taste just like spicy food
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,132
Online
233d 21h 4m
I just like getting drunk but I’m not an NPC, It helps for me in this garbage society.
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
NoNutNovemberFailed said:
Not true, beer actually tastes good to me, takes a while to get used to it, it's an acquired taste just like spicy food
You are drinking something that tastes like shit while getting addicted to the alcohol in it. The only reason you start to like it is because of the addictive nature of the alcohol.

That would be like eating something that tastes like shit but injecting heroin at the same time. You would relate the things in your brain eventually and start to enjoy the shitty food because your brain created connections relating the food with the good feelings of the drug.
 
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
1,635
Online
6d 4h 18m
watcher said:
You are drinking something that tastes like shit while getting addicted to the alcohol in it. The only reason you start to like it is because of the addictive nature of the alcohol.

That would be like eating something that tastes like shit but injecting heroin at the same time. You would relate the things in your brain eventually and start to enjoy the shitty food because your brain created connections relating the food with the good feelings of the drug.
Sensitive-tonguedcel cope.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,839
Online
5d 15h 49m
Ika-Sama said:
I tasted alcohol once, it tasted like piss too ngl.
Drink liquor instead
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
NoNutNovemberFailed said:
Sensitive-tonguedcel cope.
OK keep drinking piss
 
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
4,812
Online
48d 14h 43m
watcher said:
You are drinking something that tastes like shit while getting addicted to the alcohol in it. The only reason you start to like it is because of the addictive nature of the alcohol.
Not strictly true. I like cider sometimes, and even wine or spirits with mixers, or cocktails which are really delicious.

But many times I just like a beer, it's heavy and fills you up, like a liquid meal.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,839
Online
5d 15h 49m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I just like getting drunk but I’m not an NPC, It helps for me in this garbage society.
Normies use it to socialize/have fun. I drink to cope
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

bluepilled retard
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
106,349
Online
64d 5h 46m
It's an acquired taste, some of it is really good. The mainstream stuff mostly sucks
 
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
1,635
Online
6d 4h 18m
proudweeb said:
It's an acquired taste, some of it is really good. The mainstream stuff mostly sucks
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,853
Online
28d 21h 6m
Can't relate. Beer is perhaps the best of the copes, and you can drink it all day unlike spirits or wine.
 
R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
374
Online
12d 13h 6m
trucel like me dont have the energy to acquire any tastes. whenever a normie offer a beer coffee milk tea i ran away
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,956
Online
290d 4h 42m
Firefly said:
The IQ level of this thread is higher than what my calculator can hold, I have never thought about it like that.
rottingricecel said:
trucel like me dont have the energy to acquire any tastes. whenever a normie offer a beer coffee milk tea i ran away
 
Last edited:
BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
735
Online
14d 1h 50m
high IQ threaf. i agree wholeheartedly. superb OP!
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
12,227
Online
98d 22h 54m
watcher said:
Saw some whore buying beer today at the supermarket

I noticed her because she was hot as hell, with a great ass. She was buying tons and tons of beer, it even took a while for the whore to finish before me. I also noticed many other whores wearing sports teams t-shirts, probably because there is some championship shit going on?

Anyway I hate these whores, is there something that represents more the NPC mindset than fucking beer?
  1. It tastes like absolute shit, normoids want it to be freezing cold so they don't actually taste it
  2. Yet they keep drinking it only to fit in with other normoids, for weeks... months... years... until they are "addicted" to something with almost no alcohol because of the time spent consuming this trash
  3. It's a legalized drug so normies want to drug themselves but they need the government's authorization first! JFL
Beer is the ultimate NPC symbol, why? Because it shows that normie retards would gladly drink piss and eat shit if other people were doing it as well.

And its the perfect combination of something that is popular but legal so they don't take the risk of being judged over it or going to jail. This is why beer and watching sports (another NPC activity) go so well together. A bunch of retards drinking piss and watching a bunch of rich men exercise. They might as well watch paint dry. The only reason I don't consider sports as just as bad as beer is because even though they are boring as hell, at least they are not as awful as beer.

Inb4 "b-but I like beer!" lol you are addicted to piss because it has a little alcohol on it. If you are going to be a drunktard, at least have some fucking taste.
Beer is only right after beating your wife for making you a shitty meal
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,801
Online
66d 4h 23m
saw this shit thread after i drank my 500ml 7% alcohol beer :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: after running out of 10% beer.

you dont need anybody to drink beer, buddy boyo :feelshmm:

trucels drink alcohol alone, beer or what not :feelshmm:
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
BPJ said:
high IQ threaf. i agree wholeheartedly. superb OP!
I am honored, king! :feelsokman::feelsLightsaber:
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
Beer is the only alcoholic drink that tastes good. Eat my ass
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
Vrthraghna said:
Beer is the only alcoholic drink that tastes good. Eat my ass
OK keep drinking piss [2]
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
watcher said:
OK keep drinking piss [2]
Do you have a piss fetish?
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,500
Online
222d 12h 6m
ngl alcohol is probably the worst drug, idk how you can get addicted to it
I've tried it in many forms because it's easily obtainable and many people claim to enjoy it, but I never could and I don't even mean the taste of the drinks (herbal hard liquor like Jägermeister or Żołądkowa Gorzka was probably the most palatable, tastes like medicine and I'm into that taste, lol), I mean the effects
you get dehydrated, dizzy, you don't even get euphoric or anything, I get in fact depressed, the only good thing is some relaxation and pain relief, not even the "high" is good, and then you get a terrible comedown (hangover) with headaches, hypersensitivity and shit
idk, I guess drugs work differently for different people, but if you want to poison yourself, at least get some good shit like opiates :feelsLSD: ironically opiates are in many ways less devastating for the organism, pretty much the only downside is the massive addition potential (which is just a massive drainage on money) and death from "I can't breathe"-maxxing, but you won't shit your liver and brain permanently (pretty much all physical aspects return to the clear state within 3 months of stopping, you regain the entire tolerance, but yeah, you will be mentally scarred and prone to binging on opiates again because they just feel damn good :feelsLSD: there's no denying that)
 
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Wizard
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Posts
4,001
Online
33d 10h 14m
I dislike beer i only like the ones with very high alcoholic percentage because they taste much better and also because i have asperger and i need to get a little drunk to be at least average in sociability
 
N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Posts
1,429
Online
59d 16h 56m
Beer also contains massive amounts of estrogen from hops and a large serving of carbs. They call it a beer belly for a reason. When I drink I'll only drink spirits. Usually some cheap vodka with redbull or a nice spiced rum.
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,951
Online
58d 23h 22m
Vrthraghna said:
Do you have a piss fetish?
No, I don't want to drink piss with you.
N-Digger said:
Beer also contains massive amounts of estrogen from hops and a large serving of carbs. They call it a beer belly for a reason. When I drink I'll only drink spirits. Usually some cheap vodka with redbull or a nice spiced rum.
Yeah beer is worse than fucking soy. The fat fucks getting emotional over sport games and getting into fights are proof that beer basically makes you behave like a woman. :feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Posts
487
Online
7d 18h 19m
Alchohol is just nasty to me imo
 
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

     
★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Posts
4,376
Online
13d 20h 18m
OwnerOpcell said:
How about the idiots that drink that wine in a box. Where do they fit into it?
I believe we call them single moms abandoned by Chad.



As for OP, she was buying all this beer to enjoy with Chad. Females enjoy buying gifts for good-looking men.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Dotrinfobe
Replies
3
Views
113
BornToLose
BornToLose
Fancy Alcoholic
Replies
19
Views
222
Linesnap99
Linesnap99
erenyeager
Replies
6
Views
202
i_want_emo_gf
i_want_emo_gf
THE TRUE HONKLER
Replies
17
Views
507
HeroinNihilism
HeroinNihilism
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top