Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been steadily losing height due to connective tissue disease

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
And am having increasing difficulty walking due to spinal cord compression. Hit me with your most potent height pills as I will likely soon be 3 feet tall and am already dead anyway

The hell, dedsrs?
How many cm's have you lost already ?

height rn?
Not 100 percent sure. Last check in was like 5'11.75, down from 6'3 about 3 years ago. But I'm gonna need several spinal surgeries, plus the scoliosis is only gonna get worse. I'm only 23 with a progressing disease. I'm expecting to be about 5'8 by the time I'm 30, assuming I can still walk and haven't killed myself from the pain I'm always in.
The hell, dedsrs?
How many cm's have you lost already ?
Over 3 inches. Not sure how many cm that is

Not 100 percent sure. Last check in was like 5'11.75, down from 6'3 about 3 years ago. But I'm gonna need several spinal surgeries, plus the scoliosis is only gonna get worse. I'm only 23 with a progressing disease. I'm expecting to be about 5'8 by the time I'm 30, assuming I can still walk and haven't killed myself from the pain I'm always in
How the fuck can you lose 3 inches at a young age?

Hope realistic VR arrives before you die, because that's the only way you'll ever know love.
Yeah life is not fair. There's truly no hope nobody will ever love me

Connective tissue disease. Ehlers danlos syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back