Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be happy if you have a normal looking nose.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
A big ugly arab/jew/aramaic hook nose has the worst influence to the face. The chance that you still look good with that nose is only 1%. Trust me, these kind of noses is what women hate on men. I experienced it by myself. That nose will destroy your face, no matter if the rest on your face is chad Level. And also the bully because of your nose is also sui fuel. Even random girls I have never met before said shit like "ewww did you his nose?" Or like "eww" (start laughing) or like "ohh poor guy" (She was sitting next to me and had the View to my side profile)

It's over for nosecels

I have a normal sized nose but it sits really high on my face and is upturned slightly. I basically look like a beaver. its makes me look non threatening and is one of the most beta features you can have.

dude get a rhinoplasty. there is no surgery that can fix my short stature or revolting bone structure

a good frame and jaw can save a nose

My nose:

MxRp2.jpg

My nose is really wide its over

Haha cute if you think this is an ugly nose...
It’s weird that after years of interbreeding with European populations the Jews lost most of their Middle Eastern genetic heritage, apart from the hair and the nose.

At least you don’t have a wide pig nose like me

My nose isnt hooked, just big.

african nose is the worst tbh ngl tbh.

I got a serious jew going on and it's always gonna hold me back. I fucking know it

My nose is way too big and not symmetrical but nose is the least important thing. Fixing the nose is also one of the easier surgeries you can get.

I've taken shit off folk for the size of my beak my whole life. Wish i was a Roman. It was deemed a good thing to have a big crooked nose back then. God knows why.