Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based noodle?!

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-

Despite being born in burgerland, noodle decided to play and win big for the chinamen. As hard as it is to conceive of, could it be that this is one of the very few noodles left who aint whitu cocku onry?

ricefuel for lifecels?:smonk:

GrAYcel moment

there is no rice. only despise for subhumans.

She competes for China but I think she still is pretty much American. She is going to a US university so plenty of time to sample Chad cocks

She competes for China but I think she still is pretty much American. She is going to a US university so plenty of time to sample Chad cocks
Unfortunately, foids are foids & chad only is an inevitable part of the equation

"Nobody can deny I'm American, nobody can deny I'm Chinese,"[30] and "When I'm in the U.S., I'm American, but when I'm in China, I'm Chinese."
whore just got more money from gooks than the burgers, that's why she left

"Nobody can deny I'm American, nobody can deny I'm Chinese,"[30] and "When I'm in the U.S., I'm American, but when I'm in China, I'm Chinese."
Playing both sides eh. Asian foids are quite calculated and ruthless

Jfl if you think she doesn't have a white Chad boyfriend. She just competes for China because of the money, apparently the whore already made tens of millions in sponsorship deals :feelsseriously:

Jfl if you think she doesn't have a white Chad boyfriend. She just competes for China because of the money, apparently the whore already made tens of millions in sponsorship deals :feelsseriously:
Jfl if you think she wouldn’t have had the latter by competing for jewSA:smonk:

Jfl if you think she wouldn’t have had the latter by competing for jewSA:smonk:
Apparently she gets more in China. Doesn't surprise me, chinks worship hapas with white features. They're gonna plaster her all over the country for noodles to aspire to :feelshaha:

I want to stick my dick in her ass. Bros..

Seems questionable :waitwhat:

Is that the bitch who fell and started crying? I'm pretty sure she only competed for China because it was the only way to compete; she couldn't outplay her own rivals for the US side of the competition.

the world before this:y'all:
the world after this:y'all:

Gu supports the Black Lives Matter movement.

“to a Chinese first-generation immigrant mother, Yan Gu (Chinese: 谷燕; pinyin: Gǔ Yàn), and an American father. Her mother raised her as a single parent.[10]”

Noodlewhores never learn :feelsseriously:

$ loving whorre traitor:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: