Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based 12yr reddit trucel abusing his family and making them regretful parents

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Son's a dumbcunt retarded asswipe. Verbal is one thing, this is physical. Stop justifying normie life ruin just because he's incel.

Son's a dumbcunt retarded asswipe. Verbal is one thing, this is physical. Stop justifying normie life ruin just because he's incel.
they put him on this earth without his consent and so must pay the price :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

What a fucking spastic

they put him on this earth without his consent and so must pay the price :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Shut up you faggot. You're jealous, stupid and hateful as fuck. No apparent reason, chadlites normally beat their brothers up and get away and I don't give a shit if he's incel or not. This is physical violence, how much did you drink today?

You know people don't typically act like that if you beat them enough or simlpy train then from birth to be good people who care for their family and friends. Sounds like the mom is spoiling her son and allowing him to get like this. I don't care if you're my son. If you start treating my wife like this i will personally kick his fucking ass or simply have him sent to Juvenile hall. If he wants to be a shithead then let him be around people who will also treat him like that back. He's only 12. The dad should step in and show him what's up before the son gets old and big enough to where the dad can't discipline him. Else he will end up abusing his girlfriend in the future.

This is common for many autistic people.

Shut up you faggot. You're jealous, stupid and hateful as fuck. No apparent reason, chadlites normally beat their brothers up and get away and I don't give a shit if he's incel or not. This is physical violence, how much did you drink today?
lmao this why we make fun of graycels like you. U likely are not an incel and yet come here to mock trucels

You know people don't typically act like that if you beat them enough or simlpy train then from birth to be good people who care for their family and friends. Sounds like the mom is spoiling her son and allowing him to get like this. I don't care if you're my son. If you start treating my wife like this i will personally kick his fucking ass or simply have him sent to Juvenile hall. If he wants to be a shithead then let him be around people who will also treat him like that back. He's only 12. The dad should step in and show him what's up before the son gets old and big enough to where the dad can't discipline him. Else he will end up abusing his girlfriend in the future.
his dad should let him abuse the wife. :feelsdevil: he willfix himself. just give him another chance :feelsdevil:. he still has hope!:feelsdevil: he is only 12 :feelsdevil:

I have a different take. Doubt he’s an incel, otherwise the mom wouldn’t be fighting to support him. Violent chad kid gets love and support from female family members and will be slaying pussy and the chick will say she is traumatized after getting dicked for a while by him. The violent chad probably bullied actual incels.

I have a different take. Doubt he’s an incel, otherwise the mom wouldn’t be fighting to support him. Violent chad kid gets love and support from female family members and will be slaying pussy and the chick will say she is traumatized after getting dicked for a while by him. The violent chad probably bullied actual incels.

The cuck deserves it for entering an LTR with a whore in the 21st century. I hope the son is happy being a burden and the rest of them live miserable lives

What an idiot, if there's anything I've learned from watching my sisters and female relatives in general interactions with animals and kids is that they can't be severe nor teach discipline.

Fucking over for that family for allowing the women educate that kid.

Shutup GrAy faggot

They probably failed to mention many details about their personal life such as poor treatment of the kid or massive favoritism for the daughter

He is Henry creelmaxxxing I hope he reads this post and wages war especially with the father saying "regretting his son's existence" I bless him with angry and rage to destroy him for being an evil father for saying such things :feelsdevil:

They probably failed to mention many details about their personal life such as poor treatment of the kid or massive favoritism for the daughter
Being woman at it again. I hope the kid does a Henry creel

How do you know, he's incel?

Giga based trucel abusing his norm scum family
I'm guessing we don't get the full story here, like those 3 probably mistreat him and he's reacting to it.

This type of shit just doesn't happen if you're showering a guy with love, he prob detects how the mom/sis hate him unfairly just for being ugly.

Seems like a made up story to me, but if it's real, the guy who wrote it seems to care more about sounding good on reddit to get likes, than he does about his actual problem lol. Cunt of a guy who wrote it

He will endup shooting up school

lmao this why we make fun of graycels like you. U likely are not an incel and yet come here to mock trucels
The only people who doesn’t want normies to get trashed on are normies themselves definite red flag

Nice. My older half-cousin would often cry if her grandfather didn't take her to any stores or bring her to restaurants.

He's dark triad maxxing

Shut up GrAy, no one asked you faggot.

Based dark triad autist

Kid is most likely not an incel at all. He is low inhib & will grow up to be a violent darktriad chad. Neoliberal Western society rewards violence & aggression in males, kid is most likely already getting foids at his school.

When I was in primary school the aggressive violent bullies were by far the guys who had most positive foid attention, even the ugly ones.

Marriage and family is for cucks.

Even if I ascended I would not want children.

I would just want sex affection and intimacy.

pay for a house the wife+kids live in, and an apartment I live in and work from a few miles away, because my presence/existence is an irritant to my son (and wife prioritizes son’s preferences/comfort above all else)
imagine being such a cuck you let your 12yo son kick you out of the house.

he will grow up to be a darktriad slayer and beat the whoredom out of his sister jfl

“I pay for a house the wife+kids live in, and an apartment I live in and work from a few miles away, because my presence/existence is an irritant to my son (and wife prioritizes son’s preferences/comfort above all else).”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The son sounds like a dark triad gigachad, mom prioritizes him over her own husband :lul::lul::lul:. This is what awaits you if you ascend :lul::lul::lul:. Getting mog by mini :chad::chad:

Kid needs to be thrown an asylum and throw away the key

Extremely fucking based son

if I had a son who disciplined my whore wife and slut daughter through regular beatings, I’d be a proud father and be really happy to call him my son

If I ever had a son I’d make sure to parent him to be like the son of that reddit OP, of course the best learning comes through demonstration, so I’d have to lead by example

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
why ru still here? go back to reddit

Nice. My older half-cousin would often cry if her grandfather didn't take her to any stores or bring her to restaurants.

And now...a beautiful song!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

it's still not that much fun or fulfilling

artworks-LyA08HciDzKj9Omh-Gjl98g-t500x500.jpg
guts_rage_by_syntaxerror88_d2oogll-fullview.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:
but yes foids have kids for fulfillment and they'll never get that with an inkwell kid :blackpill:

Gigabased son. That’s what you deserve for ripping someone out of the peace of the void and throwing them into this shithole