Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies celebrate NEETcel being kicked out by his family and made to suffer

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/w82ihk/the_manbaby_is_finally_facing_the_music/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

read the comments, Normies are celebrating suffering of a NEETcel just for being incapable and too autistic/genetically cursed to work. The NEET was damned to be a NEET due to his DNA, not lack of effort. Not his fault. Yet they celebrate his suffering. Brutal blackpill!

Remember hardwork and willpower are also genetic!
https://hbr.org/2017/01/your-success-is-shaped-by-your-genes

Scientists estimate that 20 to 60 percent of temperament is determined by genetics. Temperament, however, does not have a clear pattern of inheritance and there are not specific genes that confer specific temperamental traits.

There is also an update story. Haven't gotten around to reading it. But will eventually.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BestofRedditorUpdates/comments/x3as6g/the_manbaby_is_finally_facing_the_music_update_1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@Neets thoughts? @neet @NEETard @Neetocel @Animecel2D @Recluse @Incelius Savage (not NEET but Relevant) @To koniec @Mecoja

@Zer0/∞ @CurryCoper

@Atavistic Autist gimme ur thoughts on dat shite

That’s what the little shit gets.

@Recluse this will happen to you aswell if u dont get out

@gymletethnicel @Gymcelled @shii410

He doesnt seem autistic to me. The story said he screams at teenagers and uses discord. All NT things.

He seems like a bad person, even with all handed to him on a silver platter. We should disdain guys like those

I’m gonna jump in front of a speeding truck when that happens
Don’t do it man we have to stick together we have nobody.

If he played his cards a bit better, he could've set up a van camper or something instead of having to throw away money for rent every month.

He seems like a terrible person but I wonder if he actually knows this is what his brother thinks of him? How could you root for your own brothers demise? What if he kills himself soon? Will they pretend to grieve?

Typical Parents Not giving a Shit , and are only there to Gaslight.

Maybe the Guy IS Mentally slow but wants to Cover that Up . Then again i got reminded that i need to move the fuck Out . Because It kinda gets on my nerve at this Point.

he seems like terrible person but still probably doesn't fully deserve such from normies who wish him worst
like you said it's all comes to genes, life is unfair

didn't read all but it sounds like he had a good 10+ year run of being NEET, gigabased tbh. those wagecucks are just seething and jealous that from 18yo they had to be slaves wasting their life for jew bosses while he could LDAR and leechmaxx instead

tbh i'm not fully NEET i want to finish uni so far

didn't read all but it sounds like he had a good 10+ year run of being NEET, gigabased tbh. those wagecucks are just seething and jealous that from 18yo they had to be slaves wasting their life for jew bosses while he could LDAR and leechmaxx instead

Nah honestly fuck this lard-ass. This is way too much. He's 31, no matter how ugly he is this behavior isn't valid and he should've started acting like the man he pretends to be long ago.

If you've already declared that apart from being an incel you're also a loser in every other way then at the very least get a grip and be an independent loser, not a mama's boy one.

Also JFL at the niggas here coping by saying that he's like that because hardwork and willpower or whatever other variant you wanna use is genetic :feelskek: go throw all the food you have in the trash and try to starve yourself locked in your room, or try going for a stroll in an African rainforest village during the middle of the night. How about going for a bicycle ride in the Savannah? You all have willpower and the capacity to work hard you would just rather stay comfortable because you don't see a need not to be. But don't try to kid yourselves, this is very much your choice, and not some God-given punishment.

If this triggers you then, what can I say? Deal with it. I always keep it real and make no apologies for it :feelzez:

I dont blame the parents since they did help him well into adulthood and now got problems of their own. His brother being such a gloating evil prick, i would break his neck. They expect every man to slave the best they can. I bet if it was a female no one would celebrate and make fun of him. They dont get some people just want to cope in peace, i dont see the point in making fun of his new home other than his brother being an asshole.

Normies are always hyping up Diogenes for living in his barrel, but if an ugly man today does it, they freak out. And also what about all the rich Chads that never worked bc their parents are millionaires? Their lifestyle is justified, or what?
Bildschirmfoto 2022 10 18 um 095530

Normies lack empathy.

Find me a single girl that is neet and gets shat on like this.

what about all the rich Chads that never worked bc their parents are millionaires? Their lifestyle is justified, or what?
Yes, because to normies it’s all about appearances or “feeling” like you actually did something.
Most people I know have bs jobs where they don’t really do much and collect a paycheck for it, especially foids.
After working shit manual labor jobs I can barely take any other type of job seriously. It all feels like busy “work” unless it’s something STEM where you have to use your brain a lot.

i actually thought this was funny

He should have killed himself in front of his family so they would get traumatised for life (in videogame).

Fuck society and everyone that thinks that you have to work. I would live on the street out of spite. They need to feel bad about that poor autist.

I will definitely kill myself in around 5-10 years, because I hate this system (in minecraft)
Nah, their parents are clearly psychopaths and wouldn't care

he seems like terrible person but still probably doesn't fully deserve such from normies who wish him worst
like you said it's all comes to genes, life is unfair
Maybe he has some undiagnosed mental illness or some other sickness and is desperate inside. Maybe he's just an asshole. Who knows? People are quick to judge.

He didn't ask to be born. His parents made a conscious decision to have him and it's only when he becomes a liability that they throw a fit about not wanting him around.
He isn't asking to die either, since he's still here. Only fair he contributes as much as he's taking from them (his parents). Also, your argument doesn't stand because he's been a liability for about a decade since he's already 31 so, he should've gotten a job or found a way to make money long ago. I think his parents have been more than generous when on top of everything they also bring him the food to his room so he doesn't even have to stand up and go to the kitchen to get it :feelsseriously:

I always laugh when retarded normies incessantly shit out children thinking they're all going to turn out to be perfect obedient robots :lul:.
So do I, but these parents in particular clearly aren't expecting a perfect obedient robot, they're just asking him for the bare minimum. Even if he just worked at McDonald's they'd probably let him stay with them.

The outcome of your life is all based on genetics and environment.
Genetics will mostly account for dating as long as you don't have some sort disability or are autistic. The Messiah St. Samcel is proof of this. He's got his life in order. As per environment, it only counts when you're UNAWARE of it. If you can pinpoint in detail your entire situation to the T (which most of you cats can), YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCT OF CIRCUMSTANCE, simply a bitch.

Are you going to suggest that he kills himself so he's no longer a burden on his poor parents :soy:?
I'd suggest he does whatever he wants as long as he's not leeching off his parents generosity or the kindness of others.

I read a little and it seems like he was an uncaring asshole towards his sick father who had a stroke and the mother who had to leave her job to take care of him 24/7.

Even though the way he talks about it, is very weird, it’s sounds as if he gets a boner from seeing his brother suffering.

Last edited:
tbh i'm not fully NEET i want to finish uni so far
that's good, should give some safety margin
Nah honestly fuck this lard-ass. This is way too much. He's 31, no matter how ugly he is this behavior isn't valid and he should've started acting like the man he pretends to be long ago.

If you've already declared that apart from being an incel you're also a loser in every other way then at the very least get a grip and be an independent loser, not a mama's boy one.

Also JFL at the niggas here coping by saying that he's like that because hardwork and willpower or whatever other variant you wanna use is genetic :feelskek: go throw all the food you have in the trash and try to starve yourself locked in your room, or try going for a stroll in an African rainforest village during the middle of the night. How about going for a bicycle ride in the Savannah? You all have willpower and the capacity to work hard you would just rather stay comfortable because you don't see a need not to be. But don't try to kid yourselves, this is very much your choice, and not some God-given punishment.

If this triggers you then, what can I say? Deal with it. I always keep it real and make no apologies for it :feelzez:
keep coping. Everything in the world has been predetermined @IncelKing has posted about this. Free will is an illusion. DNA + environment is everything. The NEETcel in post above is genetically damned to be trash due to no fault of his own!
He should have killed himself in front of his family so they would get traumatised for life (in videogame).

Fuck society and everyone that thinks that you have to work. I would live on the street out of spite. They need to feel bad about that poor autist.

I will definitely kill myself in around 5-10 years, because I hate this system (in minecraft)
True that would be a based way for him to go out. Traumatize those fucking scum niggers.
Normies are always hyping up Diogenes for living in his barrel, but if an ugly man today does it, they freak out. And also what about all the rich Chads that never worked bc their parents are millionaires? Their lifestyle is justified, or what?
View attachment 666175
Truth. Everyone is fine with Lebron's son NEET Maxxing and the other richfags. But a poor NEETcel decides to do so and all hell breaks loose jfl. The very idea of inheritance is inhumane and unjust tbh. Everyone should be able to neet or at the least be forced to wageslave equally and not have parents skip em ahead.
He didn't ask to be born. His parents made a conscious decision to have him and it's only when he becomes a liability that they throw a fit about not wanting him around.

I always laugh when retarded normies incessantly shit out children thinking they're all going to turn out to be perfect obedient robots :lul:. The outcome of your life is all based on genetics and environment.

Are you going to suggest that he kills himself so he's no longer a burden on his poor parents :soy:?
Normscum have no empathy nor sympathy. They create sentient beings then relish in the suffering of their own offspring. So vile and inhumane are the normscum.

They want to extermine us like the Germans did to the Jews.

He is 31 though, He's middle aged, He should be working and living by himself.

what sort of retarded examples are those? throw different people into the wild (like an island,the inescapable kind) and the will to live is going to be different. i know i wont have any

Typical cuckit larp to demonize incels.

You need disability maxx
I have it, but not at the point of getting welfare benefits. I'm almost non functioning nowadays due to medication permanent damage + my non-NT condition.

I hope they can give me what I deserve because I can't even hold a job, even a stupid job interview. I'M NOT PART OF SOYCIETY, I'm an outcast.

Yes, because to normies it’s all about appearances or “feeling” like you actually did something.
Most people I know have bs jobs where they don’t really do much and collect a paycheck for it, especially foids.
After working shit manual labor jobs I can barely take any other type of job seriously. It all feels like busy “work” unless it’s something STEM where you have to use your brain a lot.

exactly

They're all assholes.

a girl will never be shit on as much for sure. And even if she were kicked out, can easily avoid homelessness with all the (((women))) charities and simps out thete

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/w82ihk/the_manbaby_is_finally_facing_the_music/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

read the comments, Normies are celebrating suffering of a NEETcel just for being incapable and too autistic/genetically cursed to work. The NEET was damned to be a NEET due to his DNA, not lack of effort. Not his fault. Yet they celebrate his suffering. Brutal blackpill!

Remember hardwork and willpower are also genetic!
https://hbr.org/2017/01/your-success-is-shaped-by-your-genes

Scientists estimate that 20 to 60 percent of temperament is determined by genetics. Temperament, however, does not have a clear pattern of inheritance and there are not specific genes that confer specific temperamental traits.

There is also an update story. Haven't gotten around to reading it. But will eventually.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BestofRedditorUpdates/comments/x3as6g/the_manbaby_is_finally_facing_the_music_update_1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@Neets thoughts? @neet @NEETard @Neetocel @Animecel2D @Recluse @Incelius Savage (not NEET but Relevant) @To koniec @Mecoja

If I were him I'd buy toy yoyos and parade the brother with SpongeBob water guns in GTA 5 aka give him nice welcoming gifts of laugh and fun

Last edited:
Maybe he has some undiagnosed mental illness or some other sickness and is desperate inside. Maybe he's just an asshole. Who knows? People are quick to judge.
Yeah, we only get the info OP made about him. Maybe he does, but overall if your parents gave everything to you you should still try. Here are some of us who are not only ugly as fuck but with shitty parents to boot

They gave us everything we ever needed in life and then some. They have always been more than understanding to all of their children. For me and my two siblings who are worth something, it lead to incredible performances in academia,
There! Right, £******, there! I'm sure as $*** he was a placement student who wasn't told they need at least Cs to pass exams.

I have it, but not at the point of getting welfare benefits. I'm almost non functioning nowadays due to medication permanent damage + my non-NT condition.

I hope they can give me what I deserve because I can't even hold a job, even a stupid job interview. I'M NOT PART OF SOYCIETY, I'm an outcast.
You are an autist the moment you were born you were destined to be an outcast

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back