Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Excuses for physical violence by incels for incels

Question to mods (@Fat Link , @TheProphetMuscle ) I don't think any man actually used words like "slob" or "creep" roasting another user on here.
Those insults are mostly used by women. Do you think @HateCurry is actually a foid or an infiltrator?

Get the fuck off here then you slob

...is a horrible take. You're a creep, that's disgusting, I can imagine some horrible looking women raping me, disgusting thing to glorify. I'm just not in favour, or am I soy?

PS. Oh by the way you slob you just called me lady didn't you fuck you pussy

Question to mods (@Fat Link , @TheProphetMuscle ) I don't think any man actually used words like "slob" or "creep" roasting another user on here.
Those insults are mostly used by women. Do you think @HateCurry is actually a foid or an infiltrator?
Keep crying you pussy WAAAAH smack that shit you're such a kiddo lol ur probably a foid in disguise act like a victim that's all you can do, everybody knows you're full of shit

I can’t really support this to be honest. When something violent happens to someone that deserves it though, I don’t encourage it but also don’t care but not the case here.

I had no opinion on that reddit story but now I know the violent tard is based, thank you OP.

I can’t really support this to be honest. When something violent happens to someone that deserves it though, I don’t encourage it but also don’t care but not the case here.
I'm a bit soy if you don't mind, I know that but the guy quoted is talking about a guy who he doesn't live with, someone he doesn't know nothing about and celebrates it.

, some guy laughing about raping a woman in hell, some guy laughing about a woman dying, because "She can't breed anymore". Of course there are racist, anti semitic posts everywhere on this site.

Useful for mitigating frustration.

Keep crying you pussy WAAAAH smack that shit you're such a kiddo lol ur probably a foid in disguise act like a victim that's all you can do, everybody knows you're full of shit
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it doesn't cover slurs like saying nigger or faggot, too.
it does you coper. Many politicians have said those words nothing ever happened. Not one person has been jailed for saying faggot. it likely some britbonger telling me how american law is go fuck yourself

Not true. Sometimes you can physically feel stares of disgust from others.
How do you explain situations when the guy says nothing but females react with 'eww'?
That’s true, but they still don’t call us genetically inferior. I think that while we’ll never be liked by society, we can move to a state of apathy with them, to where we won’t be noticed, but won’t be actively disliked either

didnt you get banned u faggot.

I sympathise with Elliot Rodger believe it or not but not with you, you keep justifying this shit man honestly get a life other than laughing about someone dying. I'm one thousand percent sure Elliot was drugged by that female psychiatrist who gave him Zynex and other drugs that made him lose his mind.

His so called "mates" and teachers all agreed upon the fact that he was a timid guy, who would never have the courage to do such a thing, the drugs turned him into the monster he became compared to the creep:feelswhat: he was.

How about you research that and make a post about something like that, how antidepressants like Zynex FDA approved by the way designed to KILL you, can turn your life around for the worse instead of hating in my thread I own. Do that and stop trolling this is not a joke...
SSRIs have a complex serotonin boosting mechanism of action.

Serotonin is linked to neuroplasticity and motivation, two of which are missing in depression.

When you give SSRIs to a person, neuroplasticity takes time to come back, and it's a slow and gradual process, the mechanisms of which aren't too well understood, but happens to be linked to BDNF, a neuroplasticity promoting peptide.

Motivation appears to be directly linked to serotonin, and is restored much faster than neuroplasticity.

Yes, the Elliot Rodger case was poorly managed by his psychologist.

But his family is to blame for what they managed to turn him into. That poor kid probably never received any love from his parents, and he desperately sought love from society.

SSRIs have a complex serotonin boosting mechanism of action.

Serotonin is linked to neuroplasticity and motivation, two of which are missing in depression.

When you give SSRIs to a person, neuroplasticity takes time to come back, and it's a slow and gradual process, the mechanisms of which aren't too well understood, but happens to be linked to BDNF, a neuroplasticity promoting peptide.

Motivation appears to be directly linked to serotonin, and is restored much faster than neuroplasticity.

Yes, the Elliot Rodger case was poorly managed by his psychologist.

But his family is to blame for what they managed to turn him into. That poor kid probably never received any love from his parents, and he desperately sought love from society.
I agree, but his psychiatrist was to blame as well. Many don't know his mother limited internet time and device snatching, all that crap people go through as a child but incels go through in adulthood as well.

He wouldn't have committed those acts if not for his psychiatrist. His mother and sister were horrible, along with his shit dad.

LEAV
The above quote shows this scumbag laughing about a retard who's PHYSICALLY abusive towards everyone in his family.

A LOT of you are supporting physical violence and the core of lookism. You seem determined to make excuses for incels but not so when it's the other way around. This is ridiculous.

When will it end? How do you want it to be? Are you pro lookism or are you against it?

The fuck are you here for?

Stop this making excuses for bad behavior, this is just a recent example I've seen worse, I've seen people post dead cats, dead lizards, some guy laughing about raping a woman in hell, some guy laughing about a woman dying, because "She can't breed anymore". Of course there are racist, anti semitic posts everywhere on this site.

These aren't just posts that posted such things and criticized it, they actively encouraged it.

Stop this useless self destructive cycle, you guys are being retarded as fuck if you still don't realize there's something deeply disturbing about this community.
LEAVE YOU IT NORMIE CUCK

philosophy is just spiritulaity truying to look smart
"That's not the point, not a single a bit of it will benefit me whatsoever. The point of getting revenge and causing all of the people in the world to suffer is to punish God for making me into a genetically inferior male and cucking me as a man. I'm not doing it because I think it'll make my life or problems any better whatsoever, I'm committing evil for the sake of being evil."

What's the purpose in being evil "for the sake of being evil"? Who are you trying to prove a point to? Do you think that God, in his infinite wisdom, will be swayed by an act of petty violence enough to feel remorse?

"Society is correct about us being genetically inferior trash, if we weren't we wouldn't be incels. Being an incel is the definition of being an inferior male."

Something I've noticed is that society does not call us "genetically inferior trash". The only people who unironically say that are incels, on this very website. Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies, but rarely about our genes. Our minds are things that are well within our power to change. The endgame for my philosophy is not to be liked by society, but to not be actively despised by them.

"How you react to it is also biologically instantiated, in fact you are using anti-incel arguments, people who are anti-incel will say, sure you might've developed a bad hand, but you can "adapt and overcome" and if you do that you can compensate for your flaws and you will be attractive to women. If I, or anyone else on this board was capable of doing that, they would have done it already, if you hadn't already done that and succeeded, this means that you aren't biologically hardwired to do that and never will, because if you were you would've done it. Everything you do is a biological response to the environment around you, so if you react to the environment in such a way that leads to you being an incel, that is still biological, because everything we do is biological. You can't escape yourself and you can't escape nature, you can try as hard you can to control your own nature, but when you try to do and believe me I have, it's like you are going against the laws of physics, you can't break the limitations that are imposed to you by your state of consciousness even when you put thousands of hours into doing so, you just cannot do it. "

My end goals are not to be attractive to women, but to escape the pit of self-loathing that encumbers nearly everyone here. There is no such thing as "biological hardwiring", and there are no limitations to your "state of consciousness". This is one of the fundamental concepts of being a sentient being, the theory of Possibilism. We can go against our instincts, as can be seen when humans go on hunger strikes even when food is readily available. And I do not mean to fight against my limitations, merely to go around them and expand into new areas.

"Your solution seems to be to accept yourself that you are a genetically inferior male, and just be happy and fine with all of the men in this world that are objectively more superior and more masculine than you are. Personally, I have no interest in cucking myself like you have, I am not willing to just accept that I'm an inferior man and be okay with that like you are, by doing what you are doing, you are emasculating yourself more than you already have been by God. We need an incel revolution to get revenge for being made inferior"

You mention that you can't accept yourself as "inferior", but in just 3 sentences, you mention needing revenge "for being made inferior". So are you inferior, or aren't you? Even if your revolution occurs, we will still be left inferior at the end of it, only, we will be left even more hated than before.

As for the last one, I find no justification required. No matter the odds, the nature of life deems it necessary to struggle to the top. It has been that way for generations, and it will remain so for more.

based son BTFO’ing the worthless scum who ripped him from the peace of the void and put him in this shithole. This pleases my ego and there’s nothing you can do about it cuck

I'm laughing so hard at my older self, I would say quite a few things to this guy right here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OP is having a soy overdose. If you don't like it, go back to reddit. :feelsjuice: