Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies celebrate NEETcel being kicked out by his family and made to suffer

a girl will never be shit on as much for sure. And even if she were kicked out, can easily avoid homelessness with all the (((women))) charities and simps out thete
Woman use their tool for survival. They are the main gender of marleyan appititude

didn't read all but it sounds like he had a good 10+ year run of being NEET, gigabased tbh. those wagecucks are just seething and jealous that from 18yo they had to be slaves wasting their life for jew bosses while he could LDAR and leechmaxx instead

I don't really feel bad for him considering my growing up situation was way worse and I got less chances but If I were him I'd honestly kill them since my only other option is to end up homeless. Why bring children into this world if you hate supporting them?

Mr man-baby should throw a tantrum! And yell a lot, that way he can get his poopy diaper changed.

Funny how they celebrate the suffering of real people, yet flip shit when one of their own gets disowned for being a fag

Mr man-baby should throw a tantrum! And yell a lot, that way he can get his poopy diaper changed.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Funny how they celebrate the suffering of real people, yet flip shit when one of their own gets disowned for being a fag
True brutal hypocrisy.

lmaooo yeah, some people are such hypocrites.

He really does get a kick out of his brothers suffering , anyway hard to feel sympathy

what sort of retarded examples are those? throw different people into the wild (like an island,the inescapable kind) and the will to live is going to be different. i know i wont have any
The island example is retarded, too comfy. Gives you time to think and assess the situation, and then start looking for resources. Your will to live will also change once you start getting hungry. My examples are better because when there's a hungry lion 20 meters away from you or a bunch of cannibalistic niggers are starting to surround you you'll be forced to react and improvise on the fly right then and there. You're not just gonna stand there "depressively" as a lion is about to charge you and slowly rip your body apart to eat you, don't make me laugh. You're gonna be running faster than Usain Bolt.

The island example is retarded, too comfy. Gives you time to think and assess the situation, and then start looking for resources. Your will to live will also change once you start getting hungry. My examples are better because when there's a hungry lion 20 meters away from you or a bunch of cannibalistic niggers are starting to surround you you'll be forced to react and improvise on the fly right then and there. You're not just gonna stand there "depressively" as a lion is about to charge you and slowly rip your body apart to eat you, don't make me laugh. You're gonna be running faster than Usain Bolt.
and real life, the long planning and grinding is similiar to which example? are you too retarded to see that

and real life, the long planning and grinding is similiar to which example? are you too retarded to see that
Astonishing work there Nancy Drew, but that's pretty obvious and just another pathetic excuse from you. My point is that you have the will and the energy, you're just too weak-minded to override your desire to remain comfortable. But this is your decision as well.

Even the most energized man is exhausted in the background. Man is naturally a tired beast. It's the default setting. Understand that being "tired" is an identity. The ultimate victimhood. The easiest to justify.

If you don't understand this you're stuck in childhood.

He should go ER on them and have the last laugh

@gymletethnicel @Gymcelled @shii410
I thought @gymletethnicel deleted his account?

I really appreciate the tag bro, you remember me even though i dont even post here anymore :feelsautistic:

What's with people on reddit celebrating someone's inability to live without wageslaving?

People larp about muh job but really it's everyone's dream to not have to pay bills.
Some people might like their job but even then there's a huge difference between HAVING to work and having the ability to work.

The neet was a leech but how is wageslaving and feeding a shitty broken system any better?

I thought @gymletethnicel deleted his account?

I really appreciate the tag bro, you remember me even though i dont even post here anymore :feelsautistic:
Was wondering where you went but tbh does make sense to reduce posting. Lots of older posters move on or post a lot less over time I noticed. The vast majority of newer threads are water is wet tier. so in end, very few new topics ever come.

What's with people on reddit celebrating someone's inability to live without wageslaving?

People larp about muh job but really it's everyone's dream to not have to pay bills.
Some people might like their job but even then there's a huge difference between HAVING to work and having the ability to work.

The neet was a leech but how is wageslaving and feeding a shitty broken system any better?
True, worse is the housing issue. Very large amount of jobs are basically dead end trash which you'll never be able to use to afford living in even a small shitty studio. So forcing someone with no degree, nothing to get a job within 30 days is insane. Hell even with degree it is hard as fuck.

He doesnt seem autistic to me. The story said he screams at teenagers and uses discord. All NT things.
Most autists use discords too how is that NT trait.

Is like saying that autists who use trains are 100% NT because most NT ppl use trains too.

Was wondering where you went but tbh does make sense to reduce posting. Lots of older posters move on or post a lot less over time I noticed. The vast majority of newer threads are water is wet tier. so in end, very few new topics ever come.
I'm just way too depressed and tired to even post. Everything feels like too much effort.

True, worse is the housing issue. Very large amount of jobs are basically dead end trash which you'll never be able to use to afford living in even a small shitty studio. So forcing someone with no degree, nothing to get a job within 30 days is insane. Hell even with degree it is hard as fuck.
Even the "good" jobs that parents value so much cant get you a semi decent house without 2 or 3 decades of debt
I read somewhere the other day that in the boomer era, the average house was worth 2 years worth of average salary.
Now it's 10 to 20 times that in the West.

You can lawyer/doctor/STEMmaxx your ass off nowadays and you still will barely have a tiny fraction of the buying power some boomer had mopping the floors back in his day.

It's one thing to be a genetically inferior piece of trash that'll never experience intimacy, love, sex, reproduce etc. But not having the chance to live comfortably despite working really hard on top of all that? JFL makes the rope more attractive with each passing day.
All I wanted is to be comfy, even i had to work hard for it. But now hard work means nothing.

In todays world, people like that redditor are extremely retarded and obnoxious for acting like there's merit to wage slaving for some megacorp when it doesn't even let you make any savings.
People are working more than serfs and peasants but live much worse lol

Doesn't mean that all are predetermined, doesn't meant that you should rot. Go do something other than video games.

I'm just way too depressed and tired to even post. Everything feels like too much effort.

Even the "good" jobs that parents value so much cant get you a semi decent house without 2 or 3 decades of debt
I read somewhere the other day that in the boomer era, the average house was worth 2 years worth of average salary.
Now it's 10 to 20 times that in the West.

You can lawyer/doctor/STEMmaxx your ass off nowadays and you still will barely have a tiny fraction of the buying power some boomer had mopping the floors back in his day.

It's one thing to be a genetically inferior piece of trash that'll never experience intimacy, love, sex, reproduce etc. But not having the chance to live comfortably despite working really hard on top of all that? JFL makes the rope more attractive with each passing day.
All I wanted is to be comfy, even i had to work hard for it. But now hard work means nothing.

In todays world, people like that redditor are extremely retarded and obnoxious for acting like there's merit to wage slaving for some megacorp when it doesn't even let you make any savings.
People are working more than serfs and peasants but live much worse lol
Indeed, the housing prices are out of hand. Every single country is basically too expensive housing wise for its own citizens to live in. Only the most backwater shithole places are remotely affordable. Only way I see of avoiding the issue, is multiple remote tech jobs at once or highest tier jobs in few select industries. But 90% of people can't achieve this, so it is over for them

Doesn't mean that all are predetermined, doesn't meant that you should rot. Go do something other than video games.
me and other wageslaves have worked very very hard but have gotten far less than we should be getting in return. The world has gotten too expensive, especially housing and healthcare. And it is getting to the point, that many are better off disability Maxxing.

Fucking brutal. I feel bad for him. Everybody is entitled to live a comfy NEET life, because if scumciety doesn’t want us, we should be able to drop out. I wonder if he posts here

Indeed, the housing prices are out of hand. Every single country is basically too expensive housing wise for its own citizens to live in. Only the most backwater shithole places are remotely affordable. Only way I see of avoiding the issue, is multiple remote tech jobs at once or highest tier jobs in few select industries. But 90% of people can't achieve this, so it is over for them
In some countries even being top 10% isn't enough, it's more like top 1% to be able to afford a decent house semi easily

He should euphorically rejoice, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back