Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Excuses for physical violence by incels for incels

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

The above quote shows this scumbag laughing about a retard who's PHYSICALLY abusive towards everyone in his family.

A LOT of you are supporting physical violence and the core of lookism. You seem determined to make excuses for incels but not so when it's the other way around. This is ridiculous.

When will it end? How do you want it to be? Are you pro lookism or are you against it?

The fuck are you here for?

Stop this making excuses for bad behavior, this is just a recent example I've seen worse, I've seen people post dead cats, dead lizards, some guy laughing about raping a woman in hell, some guy laughing about a woman dying, because "She can't breed anymore". Of course there are racist, anti semitic posts everywhere on this site.

These aren't just posts that posted such things and criticized it, they actively encouraged it.

Stop this useless self destructive cycle, you guys are being retarded as fuck if you still don't realize there's something deeply disturbing about this community.

Stop this making excuses for bad behavior, this is just a recent example I've seen worse, I've seen people post dead cats, dead lizards, some guy laughing about raping a woman in hell, some guy laughing about a woman dying, because "She can't breed anymore". Of course there are racist, anti semitic posts everywhere on this site.
These comments are one of the pillars of the forum's culture. I'm sure they won't stop. You should get used to it.

These comments are one of the pillars of the forum's culture. I'm sure they won't stop. You should get used to it.
Ok, I'll still keep criticizing them about this shit if that's the case

they're funny asf to read, makes the forum alot more engaging and interesting

the cuck OP can keep seething. under the first amendment we can post whatever we wanrt :feelsLSD:
I'm not a cuck dude stop trying to push that lie further on. This is just criticism, post things and I'll keep criticizing it.

Piece of shit violent kid, probably bullies incels at school. @Zer0/∞ found your arch-nemesis.

I'm not a cuck dude stop trying to push that lie further on. This is just criticism, post things and I'll keep criticizing it.
sure you aren't bro. you come to forum for people suffering and criticize them for enjoying the suffering of the very scum who bullied incels. The animals,normies,whores you are defending bullied incels. They even killed innocent incels. Sent incels to jail for fake crimes and accusations. And you have the audacity to claim the moral high ground? Scum like you will suffer in the deepest pits of hell along with filthy sinful normies,animals, and whores you defend

sure you aren't bro. you come to forum for people suffering and criticize them for enjoying the suffering of the very scum who bullied incels. The animals,normies,whores you are defending bullied incels. They even killed innocent incels. Sent incels to jail for fake crimes and accusations. And you have the audacity to claim the moral high ground? Scum like you will suffer in the deepest pits of hell along with filthy sinful normies,animals, and whores you defend
Not a single one of you scumbags suffer. I'm not saying incels you lot have your own type I know that well. Just the other day one retarded piece of shit named iraqi cel tried to censor me. Motherfucker he called some other dude to help him. How long is censorship gonna be appreciated? Same with reddit you wanna make me go through the same old censorship here as well?

Not a single one of you scumbags suffer. I'm not saying incels you lot have your own type I know that well. Just the other day one retarded piece of shit named iraqi cel tried to censor me. Motherfucker he called some other dude to help him. How long is censorship gonna be appreciated? Same with reddit you wanna make me go through the same old censorship here as well?
yes you are the cuck hating on me for having different opinion. Don't try to bully me or any other incel here for hating foids and celebrating their suffering. if you have different opinion, just move on and put a user on ignore. It is why we have ignore button.

also remember enjoying other's suffering and actually doing something violent are two different things. I have not once ever bullied someone nor verbally abused a person in real life. I only cheer when I see others suffer. But not have once causes anyone else to suffer. In fact I always tip my food delivery, Uber, restaurant etc.

enjoying others suffering is not equal to causing it. do not confuse the two. most here only cheer others suffering but never do anything. let us cope in peace.

The above quote shows this scumbag laughing about a retard who's PHYSICALLY abusive towards everyone in his family.

A LOT of you are supporting physical violence and the core of lookism. You seem determined to make excuses for incels but not so when it's the other way around. This is ridiculous.

When will it end? How do you want it to be? Are you pro lookism or are you against it?

These aren't just posts that posted such things and criticized it, they actively encouraged it.

Stop this useless self destructive cycle, you guys are being retarded as fuck if you still don't realize there's something deeply disturbing about this community.
Hey man, a lot of people here believe that the only way to change their situation is a violent upheaval of society, and they blame others for a lot of their misgivings. Personally, I'm of the opinion that while we've been dealt a crap starting hand, this is simply the nature of humanity and nobody is to blame. It is what it is. Being hateful won't solve anything, and blaming people won't fix problems. All we can do is take what we've been given and try to find happiness.

Last edited:
Hey man, a lot of people here believe that the only way to change their situation is a violent upheaval of society, and they blame others for a lot of their misgivings. Personally, I'm of the opinion that while we've been dealt a crap starting hand, this is simply the nature of humanity and nobody is to blame. It is what it is. Being hateful won't solve anything, and blaming people won't fix problems. All we can do is take what we've been given and try to find happiness.
Yea, it is true that we were just unlucky and through a combination of genes and environment we grew up to be biologically inferior human beings which is why foids want nothing to do with us. It's in the structure of human nature that their will always be men that are low-value, and men that are high-value, it's just how human nature works, and those men that are low-value will be incels who are hated by pretty much everyone. That is just how human nature is and works and always will, you can't beat nature, nature wins every single time.

Since their is no hope and all we can do is LDAR what are we going do, sit around for the next 50-60 years of our life being a genetic dead-end where we spend the rest of our life being completely alienated and isolated from society at large, with no one to care about us or love us and never will, simply because of how human nature works when it comes to how it sees low-status men. No, that is boring, being born as a genetic inferior because of how God made us, makes me extremely hateful, resentful, and angry, what I want to do is I want to get revenge against all of society and cause the most amount of harm in the shortest amount of time possible in order to get revenge against God for creating my painful and terrible existence.

Yea, it is true that we were just unlucky and through a combination of genes and environment we grew up to be biologically inferior human beings which is why foids want nothing to do with us. It's in the structure of human nature that their will always be men that are low-value, and men that are high-value, it's just how human nature works, and those men that are low-value will be incels who are hated by pretty much everyone. That is just how human nature is and works and always will, you can't beat nature, nature wins every single time.

Since their is no hope and all we can do is LDAR what are we going do, sit around for the next 50-60 years of our life being a genetic dead-end where we spend the rest of our life being completely alienated and isolated from society at large, with no one to care about us or love us and never will, simply because of how human nature works when it comes to how it sees low-status men. No, that is boring, being born as a genetic inferior because of how God made us, makes me extremely hateful, resentful, and angry, what I want to do is I want to get revenge against all of society and cause the most amount of harm in the shortest amount of time possible in order to get revenge against God for creating my painful and terrible existence.
All the revenge in the world won't benefit you. All you're doing is proving society right. We need to take a large step back, look at who we are, and what we want. We have been dealt a terrible hand, but what will inevitably define us is how we react to it. Will you give up and accept defeat? Or will you keep pushing past the norm society has set for you, regardless of how certain failure is? The sole means by which we can rebel against this cruel world is to find happiness and drive in it. That is why I'll always keep trying to push myself up, above everyone's expectations. Even if I'm destined to fail, I'll keep clawing at the top, so that at the very least, I'll look down to where I started, and be satisfied with how far I've come.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

All the revenge in the world won't benefit you. All you're doing is proving society right. We need to take a large step back, look at who we are, and what we want. We have been dealt a terrible hand, but what will inevitably define us is how we react to it. Will you give up and accept defeat? Or will you keep pushing past the norm society has set for you, regardless of how certain failure is? The sole means by which we can rebel against this cruel world is to find happiness and drive in it. That is why I'll always keep trying to push myself up, above everyone's expectations. Even if I'm destined to fail, I'll keep clawing at the top, so that at the very least, I'll look down to where I started, and be satisfied with how far I've come.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk
>All the revenge in the world won't benefit you.

That's not the point, not a single a bit of it will benefit me whatsoever. The point of getting revenge and causing all of the people in the world to suffer is to punish God for making me into a genetically inferior male and cucking me as a man. I'm not doing it because I think it'll make my life or problems any better whatsoever, I'm committing evil for the sake of being evil.

>All you're doing is proving society right

Society is correct about us being genetically inferior trash, if we weren't we wouldn't be incels. Being an incel is the definition of being an inferior male.

> We have been dealt a terrible hand, but what will inevitably define us is how we react to it. Will you give up and accept defeat?

How you react to it is also biologically instantiated, in fact you are using anti-incel arguments, people who are anti-incel will say, sure you might've developed a bad hand, but you can "adapt and overcome" and if you do that you can compensate for your flaws and you will be attractive to women. If I, or anyone else on this board was capable of doing that, they would have done it already, if you hadn't already done that and succeeded, this means that you aren't biologically hardwired to do that and never will, because if you were you would've done it. Everything you do is a biological response to the environment around you, so if you react to the environment in such a way that leads to you being an incel, that is still biological, because everything we do is biological. You can't escape yourself and you can't escape nature, you can try as hard you can to control your own nature, but when you try to do and believe me I have, it's like you are going against the laws of physics, you can't break the limitations that are imposed to you by your state of consciousness even when you put thousands of hours into doing so, you just cannot do it.

>The sole means by which we can rebel against this cruel world is to find happiness and drive in it.

Your solution seems to be to accept yourself that you are a genetically inferior male, and just be happy and fine with all of the men in this world that are objectively more superior and more masculine than you are. Personally, I have no interest in cucking myself like you have, I am not willing to just accept that I'm an inferior man and be okay with that like you are, by doing what you are doing, you are emasculating yourself more than you already have been by God. We need an incel revolution to get revenge for being made inferior

>
. That is why I'll always keep trying to push myself up, above everyone's expectations. Even if I'm destined to fail, I'll keep clawing at the top, so that at the very least, I'll look down to where I started, and be satisfied with how far I've come.

Nice :bluepill: cope

Goddam greycels, let a man hate foids in peace

>All the revenge in the world won't benefit you.

That's not the point, not a single a bit of it will benefit me whatsoever. The point of getting revenge and causing all of the people in the world to suffer is to punish God for making me into a genetically inferior male and cucking me as a man. I'm not doing it because I think it'll make my life or problems any better whatsoever, I'm committing evil for the sake of being evil.

>All you're doing is proving society right

Society is correct about us being genetically inferior trash, if we weren't we wouldn't be incels. Being an incel is the definition of being an inferior male.

> We have been dealt a terrible hand, but what will inevitably define us is how we react to it. Will you give up and accept defeat?

How you react to it is also biologically instantiated, in fact you are using anti-incel arguments, people who are anti-incel will say, sure you might've developed a bad hand, but you can "adapt and overcome" and if you do that you can compensate for your flaws and you will be attractive to women. If I, or anyone else on this board was capable of doing that, they would have done it already, if you hadn't already done that and succeeded, this means that you aren't biologically hardwired to do that and never will, because if you were you would've done it. Everything you do is a biological response to the environment around you, so if you react to the environment in such a way that leads to you being an incel, that is still biological, because everything we do is biological. You can't escape yourself and you can't escape nature, you can try as hard you can to control your own nature, but when you try to do and believe me I have, it's like you are going against the laws of physics, you can't break the limitations that are imposed to you by your state of consciousness even when you put thousands of hours into doing so, you just cannot do it.

>The sole means by which we can rebel against this cruel world is to find happiness and drive in it.

Your solution seems to be to accept yourself that you are a genetically inferior male, and just be happy and fine with all of the men in this world that are objectively more superior and more masculine than you are. Personally, I have no interest in cucking myself like you have, I am not willing to just accept that I'm an inferior man and be okay with that like you are, by doing what you are doing, you are emasculating yourself more than you already have been by God. We need an incel revolution to get revenge for being made inferior

>
. That is why I'll always keep trying to push myself up, above everyone's expectations. Even if I'm destined to fail, I'll keep clawing at the top, so that at the very least, I'll look down to where I started, and be satisfied with how far I've come.

"That's not the point, not a single a bit of it will benefit me whatsoever. The point of getting revenge and causing all of the people in the world to suffer is to punish God for making me into a genetically inferior male and cucking me as a man. I'm not doing it because I think it'll make my life or problems any better whatsoever, I'm committing evil for the sake of being evil."

What's the purpose in being evil "for the sake of being evil"? Who are you trying to prove a point to? Do you think that God, in his infinite wisdom, will be swayed by an act of petty violence enough to feel remorse?

"Society is correct about us being genetically inferior trash, if we weren't we wouldn't be incels. Being an incel is the definition of being an inferior male."

Something I've noticed is that society does not call us "genetically inferior trash". The only people who unironically say that are incels, on this very website. Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies, but rarely about our genes. Our minds are things that are well within our power to change. The endgame for my philosophy is not to be liked by society, but to not be actively despised by them.

"How you react to it is also biologically instantiated, in fact you are using anti-incel arguments, people who are anti-incel will say, sure you might've developed a bad hand, but you can "adapt and overcome" and if you do that you can compensate for your flaws and you will be attractive to women. If I, or anyone else on this board was capable of doing that, they would have done it already, if you hadn't already done that and succeeded, this means that you aren't biologically hardwired to do that and never will, because if you were you would've done it. Everything you do is a biological response to the environment around you, so if you react to the environment in such a way that leads to you being an incel, that is still biological, because everything we do is biological. You can't escape yourself and you can't escape nature, you can try as hard you can to control your own nature, but when you try to do and believe me I have, it's like you are going against the laws of physics, you can't break the limitations that are imposed to you by your state of consciousness even when you put thousands of hours into doing so, you just cannot do it. "

My end goals are not to be attractive to women, but to escape the pit of self-loathing that encumbers nearly everyone here. There is no such thing as "biological hardwiring", and there are no limitations to your "state of consciousness". This is one of the fundamental concepts of being a sentient being, the theory of Possibilism. We can go against our instincts, as can be seen when humans go on hunger strikes even when food is readily available. And I do not mean to fight against my limitations, merely to go around them and expand into new areas.

"Your solution seems to be to accept yourself that you are a genetically inferior male, and just be happy and fine with all of the men in this world that are objectively more superior and more masculine than you are. Personally, I have no interest in cucking myself like you have, I am not willing to just accept that I'm an inferior man and be okay with that like you are, by doing what you are doing, you are emasculating yourself more than you already have been by God. We need an incel revolution to get revenge for being made inferior"

You mention that you can't accept yourself as "inferior", but in just 3 sentences, you mention needing revenge "for being made inferior". So are you inferior, or aren't you? Even if your revolution occurs, we will still be left inferior at the end of it, only, we will be left even more hated than before.

As for the last one, I find no justification required. No matter the odds, the nature of life deems it necessary to struggle to the top. It has been that way for generations, and it will remain so for more.

Fuck you , faggot

There are nothing wrong with us, stop your moral preaching, this website exist for a few years and no one had been inducted for criminal act.

Let people vent in peace.

people here don’t care about goodness because they realize it’s useless.

There are far more Ruthless individual walking in the street everyday.

Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies
Confirmed infiltrator. No one here has been convicted for a violent act ever

Confirmed infiltrator. No one here has been convicted for a violent act ever
That's true, but society still hates how we joke about violence. Tell me with a straight face that society doesn't think we're violent. I'll wait.

Last edited:
>What's the purpose in being evil "for the sake of being evil"?

Because there's no point, when you have no hope and all you can do is lie down and rot, the only solution to fill in the void and emptiness that is your pathetic existence is to get revenge against all of society in an incel clown revolution.

>Do you think that God, in his infinite wisdom, will be swayed by an act of petty violence enough to feel remorse?

No, God made me this way and the universe doesn't revolve around my ego's desires, the only person I have is myself, myself to get revenge on all of existence. Everything else in existence will be completely apathetic towards me, and I have accepted that. It is what it is, life isn't fair.

>Something I've noticed is that society does not call us "genetically inferior trash". The only people who unironically say that are incels, on this very website. Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies, but rarely about our genes.

You're right society does not call us genetically inferior trash, it's just apathetic towards us, it's apathetic towards genetically inferior trash, most normies don't hate us they just don't care, the opposite of love is not hate but apathy, and just like the Joker, we're treated with apathy. It is hardwired into human nature to not care about low-status males and just let them rot and die off in order to prevent us from spreading our inferior genetics, that is literally just how human nature works and will always work.

>Our minds are things that are well within our power to change. The endgame for my philosophy is not to be liked by society, but to not be actively despised by them.

Also why would one of my goals in life is to intentionally make myself in such a way in order to be liked by society, you are literally trying make yourself into what society wants you to be, this makes you a cuck.

>My end goals are not to be attractive to women, but to escape the pit of self-loathing that encumbers nearly everyone here. There is no such thing as "biological hardwiring", and there are no limitations to your "state of consciousness".

Yes there is, nice cope. I have severe brain damage, I am radically different from the person who I was 2.5 years ago, trust me there are definitely limitations that your brain can impose upon you that you can do nothing about, that is completely outside of your control.

>We can go against our instincts, as can be seen when humans go on hunger strikes even when food is readily available. And I do not mean to fight against my limitations, merely to go around them and expand into new areas.

Going on hunger strikes is not an example of going against your instincts, your instinct was to go on a hunger strike, probably because the risks posed by going on a hunger strike would be worth it compared to the risks of not going on one, also your limitations are everything dude. If you're limited, you can tell your brain to do the thing that you want it to do for thousands of hours, and even after thousands of hours worth of effort, your limitations beat all of your effort go against it or go around it, you can't control your own nature, your own nature is your own nature, nature always wins, you can't bend nature to what you want it to be, even when it comes to yourself.

>You mention that you can't accept yourself as "inferior", but in just 3 sentences, you mention needing revenge "for being made inferior". So are you inferior, or aren't you? Even if your revolution occurs, we will still be left inferior at the end of it, only, we will be left even more hated than before.

Yes, no matter what I will always be inferior, even after getting revenge, I will never be capable of escaping my own innate inferiority, but getting revenge has nothing to do with making myself less inferior, it's just get about getting revenge for it, it's just about making everyone else suffer in order to punish reality for making me this way. It can help me feel a little bit better about myself to see the pain I cause in other people :)

The clown show is inevitable and everyone will be an audience member whether they want to or not :)

>As for the last one, I find no justification required. No matter the odds, the nature of life deems it necessary to struggle to the top. It has been that way for generations, and it will remain so for more.

Well everyone else is going to be striving for the top as well, no matter what, their will always be men at the top, and men at the bottom, that is just how nature works. In order to go up, you have to bring other people down to incel status. Incels will always exist, their will never be a society where their aren't incels, it's a part of human nature.

By the way you aren't a real incel and you are an IncelTears infiltrator.

>What's the purpose in being evil "for the sake of being evil"?

Because there's no point, when you have no hope and all you can do is lie down and rot, the only solution to fill in the void and emptiness that is your pathetic existence is to get revenge against all of society in an incel clown revolution.

>Do you think that God, in his infinite wisdom, will be swayed by an act of petty violence enough to feel remorse?

No, God made me this way and the universe doesn't revolve around my ego's desires, the only person I have is myself, myself to get revenge on all of existence. Everything else in existence will be completely apathetic towards me, and I have accepted that. It is what it is, life isn't fair.

>Something I've noticed is that society does not call us "genetically inferior trash". The only people who unironically say that are incels, on this very website. Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies, but rarely about our genes.

You're right society does not call us genetically inferior trash, it's just apathetic towards us, it's apathetic towards genetically inferior trash, most normies don't hate us they just don't care, the opposite of love is not hate but apathy, and just like the Joker, we're treated with apathy. It is hardwired into human nature to not care about low-status males and just let them rot and die off in order to prevent us from spreading our inferior genetics, that is literally just how human nature works and will always work.

>Our minds are things that are well within our power to change. The endgame for my philosophy is not to be liked by society, but to not be actively despised by them.

Also why would one of my goals in life is to intentionally make myself in such a way in order to be liked by society, you are literally trying make yourself into what society wants you to be, this makes you a cuck.

>My end goals are not to be attractive to women, but to escape the pit of self-loathing that encumbers nearly everyone here. There is no such thing as "biological hardwiring", and there are no limitations to your "state of consciousness".

Yes there is, nice cope. I have severe brain damage, I am radically different from the person who I was 2.5 years ago, trust me there are definitely limitations that your brain can impose upon you that you can do nothing about, that is completely outside of your control.

>We can go against our instincts, as can be seen when humans go on hunger strikes even when food is readily available. And I do not mean to fight against my limitations, merely to go around them and expand into new areas.

Going on hunger strikes is not an example of going against your instincts, your instinct was to go on a hunger strike, probably because the risks posed by going on a hunger strike would be worth it compared to the risks of not going on one, also your limitations are everything dude. If you're limited, you can tell your brain to do the thing that you want it to do for thousands of hours, and even after thousands of hours worth of effort, your limitations beat all of your effort go against it or go around it, you can't control your own nature, your own nature is your own nature, nature always wins, you can't bend nature to what you want it to be, even when it comes to yourself.

>You mention that you can't accept yourself as "inferior", but in just 3 sentences, you mention needing revenge "for being made inferior". So are you inferior, or aren't you? Even if your revolution occurs, we will still be left inferior at the end of it, only, we will be left even more hated than before.

Yes, no matter what I will always be inferior, even after getting revenge, I will never be capable of escaping my own innate inferiority, but getting revenge has nothing to do with making myself less inferior, it's just get about getting revenge for it, it's just about making everyone else suffer in order to punish reality for making me this way. It can help me feel a little bit better about myself to see the pain I cause in other people :)

The clown show is inevitable and everyone will be an audience member whether they want to or not :)

>As for the last one, I find no justification required. No matter the odds, the nature of life deems it necessary to struggle to the top. It has been that way for generations, and it will remain so for more.

Well everyone else is going to be striving for the top as well, no matter what, their will always be men at the top, and men at the bottom, that is just how nature works. In order to go up, you have to bring other people down to incel status. Incels will always exist, their will never be a society where their aren't incels, it's a part of human nature.

By the way you aren't a real incel and you are an IncelTears infiltrator.
"Because there's no point, when you have no hope and all you can do is lie down and rot, the only solution to fill in the void and emptiness that is your pathetic existence is to get revenge against all of society in an incel clown revolution."

Um getting a girlfriend isn't everything in life. There are a lot of other things you can do before skipping to the rotting stage.

"No, God made me this way and the universe doesn't revolve around my ego's desires, the only person I have is myself, myself to get revenge on all of existence. Everything else in existence will be completely apathetic towards me, and I have accepted that. It is what it is, life isn't fair."

Straight facts bro.

"You're right society does not call us genetically inferior trash, it's just apathetic towards us, it's apathetic towards genetically inferior trash, most normies don't hate us they just don't care, the opposite of love is not hate but apathy, and just like the Joker, we're treated with apathy. It is hardwired into human nature to not care about low-status males and just let them rot and die off in order to prevent us from spreading our inferior genetics, that is literally just how human nature works and will always work."

I wish society was apathetic to us, but currently, we are actively disliked. Also, there is no hard-wiring that specifically eliminates "low status males". If that were the case, the inferior gene pool would be eliminated by now, which it clearly hasn't been.

"Nice :bluepill: cope
Also why would one of my goals in life is to intentionally make myself in such a way in order to be liked by society, you are literally trying make yourself into what society wants you to be, this makes you a cuck."

You misunderstand, I don't seek to be liked by society, I just don't want to be hated. I want a 2 way street of apathy between me and society.

"Yes there is, nice cope. I have severe brain damage, I am radically different from the person who I was 2.5 years ago, trust me there are definitely limitations that your brain can impose upon you that you can do nothing about, that is completely outside of your control."

Of course, my philosophy isn't one size fits all, and there will always be outliers. But for most people, their limitations are self imposed, and can be circumvented, given enough time, support, and determination.

"Going on hunger strikes is not an example of going against your instincts, your instinct was to go on a hunger strike, probably because the risks posed by going on a hunger strike would be worth it compared to the risks of not going on one, also your limitations are everything dude. If you're limited, you can tell your brain to do the thing that you want it to do for thousands of hours, and even after thousands of hours worth of effort, your limitations beat all of your effort go against it or go around it, you can't control your own nature, your own nature is your own nature, nature always wins, you can't bend nature to what you want it to be, even when it comes to yourself."

I'm 100% certain that eating is one of our primal instincts, so going around that requires a large amount of willpower. You mention that hunger strikes are common because the rewards outweigh the risks. This only proves my theory, that if you see fulfillment as a large enough reward, you will take the risk and overcome your limitations, just as people who go on hunger strikes do so.

"Yes, no matter what I will always be inferior, even after getting revenge, I will never be capable of escaping my own innate inferiority, but getting revenge has nothing to do with making myself less inferior, it's just get about getting revenge for it, it's just about making everyone else suffer in order to punish reality for making me this way. It can help me feel a little bit better about myself to see the pain I cause in other people "

There is a proverb, which applies here. "The child is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.". You are so used to being ignored and treated as less by society, that you want to strike at it to merely make them acknowledge you. You mention that harming others makes you feel better, and I think that can be attributed to the before-mentioned reason. My theory is that the best way to deal with society is to interact with, but not acknowledge it. Like buying groceries but acting like the cashier doesn't exist. But since care sooo much about society's opinions, go ahead and beg for their attention.

"Well everyone else is going to be striving for the top as well, no matter what, their will always be men at the top, and men at the bottom, that is just how nature works. In order to go up, you have to bring other people down to incel status. Incels will always exist, their will never be a society where their aren't incels, it's a part of human nature."

That is a truth of life, but it doesn't have to be me, therefore, I will keep climbing, regardless of how many people I need to step on or push below. I probably won't make it to the top, but hopefully I make it high enough to where it's not my problem anymore.

"By the way you aren't a real incel and you are an IncelTears infiltrator."

I don't have a girlfriend, which makes me an incel. And IncelTears is the most white knight sub ever, I'd never join that community of simps.

You guys keep making excuses, one of you gave the most stupid excuse. One of you said, oh there are worse people on the street. So do you consider someone like that your idol? Do you look up to someone like that or do you look down upon him? Do you idolize him? Lastly, what does that say about you when you idolize someone like that?

Lady, there's one thing you need to understand about this world.
We tell ourselves we are good, civlised and shit, but underneath the facade we are still partly animals who respond to violence and judge others by their capability of using force.
Being nice is an excuse weak men and women use to cover up their inadequacy.

Shutup GrAy faggot

Based hope that kid beats up his sister

>Um getting a girlfriend isn't everything in life. There are a lot of other things you can do before skipping to the rotting stage.

Being a low status male doesn't just mean that you can't get a girlfriend, it also means that you can't make friends or have relationships in general. Other people are subconsciously able to detect your status and nobody wants to hang out with people who are low-status. Which makes sense, there's a reason why those people are low-status in the first place.

>I wish society was apathetic to us, but currently, we are actively disliked. Also, there is no hard-wiring that specifically eliminates "low status males". If that were the case, the inferior gene pool would be eliminated by now, which it clearly hasn't been.

What do you mean? It is being eliminated, we're incels so our genes are not spreading for further generations. Also look at the birth rates in all of the developed countries, they are well below the replacement which means that all of those inferior genes that are not adaptable for the age of modernity are going to be wiped out.

>Of course, my philosophy isn't one size fits all, and there will always be outliers. But for most people, their limitations are self imposed, and can be circumvented, given enough time, support, and determination.

Fake incel infiltrator spotted, real incels agree that it's because of our biology and it was over before it even began

>I'm 100% certain that eating is one of our primal instincts, so going around that requires a large amount of willpower. You mention that hunger strikes are common because the rewards outweigh the risks. This only proves my theory, that if you see fulfillment as a large enough reward, you will take the risk and overcome your limitations, just as people who go on hunger strikes do so.

Not all limitations can be overcome though, there are some things where your limitations are a bottleneck, and there is no other way of dealing with the bottleneck outside of getting rid of the limitations, but if you can't get rid of the limitations you are doomed for life

>There is a proverb, which applies here. "The child is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.". You are so used to being ignored and treated as less by society, that you want to strike at it to merely make them acknowledge you. You mention that harming others makes you feel better, and I think that can be attributed to the before-mentioned reason.

Yes exactly, nobody loves me and I'm a complete and total social reject, the fact that I'm excluded because of the fact that I'm socially retard this makes extremely angry and resentful, and because of this fact I want to get revenge on all of the normies in society who reject me.

>That is a truth of life, but it doesn't have to be me, therefore, I will keep climbing, regardless of how many people I need to step on or push below. I probably won't make it to the top, but hopefully I make it high enough to where it's not my problem anymore.

Based, I don't really care about the fact that by bringing myself up, I'm going to bring other people down in the process, life is about survival for 99% of human beings and other people being at the bottom is just how human nature works. So if I wind up bringing other people down in the process I'm ok with that, because I care about myself and my own survival needs first before others.

Lady, there's one thing you need to understand about this world.
We tell ourselves we are good, civlised and shit, but underneath the facade we are still partly animals who respond to violence and judge others by their capability of using force.
Being nice is an excuse weak men and women use to cover up their inadequacy.
I hate to say it, I've imagined this and kinda agree with you but, I feel like we'd still be better off being good people doesn't matter if it's an excuse, it's an excuse for a good change that'll bring better outcomes in the world and in this community.

PS. Oh by the way you slob you just called me lady didn't you fuck you pussy

>Um getting a girlfriend isn't everything in life. There are a lot of other things you can do before skipping to the rotting stage.

Being a low status male doesn't just mean that you can't get a girlfriend, it also means that you can't make friends or have relationships in general. Other people are subconsciously able to detect your status and nobody wants to hang out with people who are low-status. Which makes sense, there's a reason why those people are low-status in the first place.

>I wish society was apathetic to us, but currently, we are actively disliked. Also, there is no hard-wiring that specifically eliminates "low status males". If that were the case, the inferior gene pool would be eliminated by now, which it clearly hasn't been.

What do you mean? It is being eliminated, we're incels so our genes are not spreading for further generations. Also look at the birth rates in all of the developed countries, they are well below the replacement which means that all of those inferior genes that are not adaptable for the age of modernity are going to be wiped out.

>Of course, my philosophy isn't one size fits all, and there will always be outliers. But for most people, their limitations are self imposed, and can be circumvented, given enough time, support, and determination.

Fake incel infiltrator spotted, real incels agree that it's because of our biology and it was over before it even began

>I'm 100% certain that eating is one of our primal instincts, so going around that requires a large amount of willpower. You mention that hunger strikes are common because the rewards outweigh the risks. This only proves my theory, that if you see fulfillment as a large enough reward, you will take the risk and overcome your limitations, just as people who go on hunger strikes do so.

Not all limitations can be overcome though, there are some things where your limitations are a bottleneck, and there is no other way of dealing with the bottleneck outside of getting rid of the limitations, but if you can't get rid of the limitations you are doomed for life

>There is a proverb, which applies here. "The child is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.". You are so used to being ignored and treated as less by society, that you want to strike at it to merely make them acknowledge you. You mention that harming others makes you feel better, and I think that can be attributed to the before-mentioned reason.

Yes exactly, nobody loves me and I'm a complete and total social reject, the fact that I'm excluded because of the fact that I'm socially retard this makes extremely angry and resentful, and because of this fact I want to get revenge on all of the normies in society who reject me.

>That is a truth of life, but it doesn't have to be me, therefore, I will keep climbing, regardless of how many people I need to step on or push below. I probably won't make it to the top, but hopefully I make it high enough to where it's not my problem anymore.

Based, I don't really care about the fact that by bringing myself up, I'm going to bring other people down in the process, life is about survival for 99% of human beings and other people being at the bottom is just how human nature works. So if I wind up bringing other people down in the process I'm ok with that, because I care about myself and my own survival needs first before others.
When did I EVER say ANYTHING about birth rates and truth of life all this crap, who are you even replying to dude. I never asked you about these fucking irrelevant proverbs and whether someone loves you or not.

the cuck OP can keep seething. under the first amendment we can post whatever we wanrt :feelsLSD:
bro, not to ruin your buzz or anything, but according to 1st amendment, hate speech is not covered by freedom of speech.

Yes my idols are ER, General Cho, Adam Lanza, Marc Lepine :panties:
I sympathise with Elliot Rodger believe it or not but not with you, you keep justifying this shit man honestly get a life other than laughing about someone dying. I'm one thousand percent sure Elliot was drugged by that female psychiatrist who gave him Zynex and other drugs that made him lose his mind.

His so called "mates" and teachers all agreed upon the fact that he was a timid guy, who would never have the courage to do such a thing, the drugs turned him into the monster he became compared to the creep:feelswhat: he was.

How about you research that and make a post about something like that, how antidepressants like Zynex FDA approved by the way designed to KILL you, can turn your life around for the worse instead of hating in my thread I own. Do that and stop trolling this is not a joke...

I sympathise with Elliot Rodger believe it or not but not with you, you keep justifying this shit man honestly get a life other than laughing about someone dying. I'm one thousand percent sure Elliot was drugged by that female psychiatrist who gave him Zynex and other drugs that made him lose his mind.

His so called "mates" and teachers all agreed upon the fact that he was a timid guy, who would never have the courage to do such a thing, the drugs turned him into the monster he became compared to the creep:feelswhat: he was.

How about you research that and make a post about something like that, how antidepressants like Zynex FDA approved by the way designed to KILL you, can turn your life around for the worse instead of hating in my thread I own. Do that and stop trolling this is not a joke...
Shutup GrAy faggot kys

bro, not to ruin your buzz or anything, but according to 1st amendment, hate speech is not covered by freedom of speech.
hate speech as in calling for murder and saying you'll do it is not covered sure. but celebrating someone else suffer but not calling for it is fkne boyo

hate speech as in calling for murder and saying you'll do it is not covered sure. but celebrating someone else suffer but not calling for it is fkne boyo
it doesn't cover slurs like saying nigger or faggot, too.

I hate to say it, I've imagined this and kinda agree with you but, I feel like we'd still be better off being good people doesn't matter if it's an excuse, it's an excuse for a good change that'll bring better outcomes in the world and in this community.

PS. Oh by the way you slob you just called me lady didn't you fuck you pussy
Thanks for a response.:feelsokman:
Follow my lead and hit the gym, weak beta.

Something I've noticed is that society does not call us "genetically inferior trash". The only people who unironically say that are incels, on this very website. Society, for the most part, condemns our way of thinking, and our violent tendencies, but rarely about our genes. Our minds are things that are well within our power to change. The endgame for my philosophy is not to be liked by society, but to not be actively despised by them.
Not true. Sometimes you can physically feel stares of disgust from others.
How do you explain situations when the guy says nothing but females react with 'eww'?

You. Go. To. The. Gym.
You want have to complain like a weak beta about people not being nice once you get stronger.
You cannot change the world, you can only change YOUR relationship with the world.

You. Go. To. The. Gym.
You want have to complain like a weak beta about people not being nice once you get stronger.
You cannot change the world, you can only change YOUR relationship with the world.
Stop with the you you nonsense going to the gym won't solve these problems. You're just fucking around with lame motivation redpill cringe I used to watch when I was 5 and gay. Not to mention didn't watch niggas that look as ugly as you do.

Stop with the you you nonsense going to the gym won't solve these problems. You're just fucking around with lame motivation redpill cringe I used to watch when I was 5 and gay. Not to mention didn't watch niggas that look as ugly as you do.
Lifting and training combat sports will make you stronger, you'll be able to stand your ground more and get rid of negative energy. Your self-control will get a bit better this way.
Calling me ugly is irrelevant in this discussion and makes you look like triggered weak beta or a hormonal foid.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: