Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Banned for Twitter for "hateful conduct"... against "retards" incels in denial, and flat earthers...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Can anyone spot a legit violation of the "hateful conduct" rule stated above in the tweets they decided had hateful conduct that is banworhty? Everyone says "retard" on twitter and nobody is talking about people with downs and nobody gets banned for that. The second tweet is even more of a mystery, is twitter really banning me for talking shit about incels and flat earthers?

Can anyone spot a legit violation of the "hateful conduct" rule stated above in the tweets they decided had hateful conduct that is banworhty?

You are an ugly low SMV male, that’s why.

JFL at using soy controlled sites like jewitter. A trannie mod probably was already looking for a reason to ban you for a long time now.

Suits you right for using such cesspool as Twitter in the first place. It is even worse than Reddit. You should have known better.

They don't want to agree with you because you are ugly

Insults are counterproductive to any conversation, and venting in the wrong places can have bad consequences.

JFL at using soy controlled sites like jewitter. A trannie mod probably was already looking for a reason to ban you for a long time now.
Probably, the "Tranny Vs Incel" insurance meme cannot be debunked by normies. It is a legit injustice and half the trannies out there no it.

Suits you right for using such cesspool as Twitter in the first place. It is even worse than Reddit. You should have known better.
I only go the to spread the blackpill, everything I do in life is just to spread the blackpill. That is all you can do when sover.
Even worse than reddit as far as what you can actually say without getting kicked off or shadowbanned.
I've noticed this. The shit fat, black lesbians say about white manlets is way more offensive than anything I ever said but they get checkmarks next to their names.

it's no point arguing with these sites man, they hate us and even if we don't break rules they know we are never going to waste our time suing them so they can ban incels for any stupid reason.

It's fucking twitter dude, what were you expecting? It's just like Reddit, they banish people for wrong think.

Women fucking Chads is CGI, never happened IRL.

"Most men can't admit they are worthless."

Schopenhauer IQ

Twitter is fucking garbage. Even worse than reddit as far as what you can actually say without getting kicked off or shadowbanned. You basically can only get away with attacking white males and christians. Say whatever vile thing you want about these groups and it's fine. Say ANYTHING, including "gendered insult" against women, and you get banned. It's impossible to make an account and use it without sharing a cell number too.

You mean white straight males right?

You said men are worthless. That's against the feel good propaganda policy.

I hate twitter and take no part on it, you will get warnings and bans if your opinions go against the cesspool of degenerate trannies, gays, soyboy cucks and far left virtue signalling celebrities on there!

Can anyone spot a legit violation of the "hateful conduct" rule stated above in the tweets they decided had hateful conduct that is banworhty? The second tweet is even more of a mystery, is twitter really banning me for talking shit about incels and flat earthers?
Twitter's rules are intentionally vague and convoluted so they can twist the meaning to ban whoever ruins the bluepilled echo chamber twitter is.

Last edited:
You get banned for anything in fucking twitter