Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is @HiddenUzer banned?

NoLooksNoLife is on a 4 day vacation due to troll thread in ID :dafuckfeels:

Free the schizo @Sneir (in a videogame)

@Shahist Persian is gone :fuk:

Why was
@Someone5000 banned?
Banned in 23 minutes :feelshaha:

@Dassadeinmush

@Indracel

@Recluse
what happened to my fellow framecel dis ain't right cuh he didnuffinwron

free @Sneir (in video game)

@Sneir damn bro, things really went bad.

Deleted member 16484

He was "HighTGymcel"

@Fat Link

Please restore him similarly to BlkPillPres.

@Fat Link

Please restore

Deleted member 27375

He was "mentally lost cel"...This user is still incel and should be unbanned.

@Fat Link

Please restore

Deleted member 27375

He was "mentally lost cel"...This user is still incel and should be unbanned.

He needs to apologize to @Master first for shitting up his timeline on Twitter as well agree to permaneantly shut the fuck up about animal abuse before he will EVER be allow back into our community.

He needs to apologize to @Master first for shitting up his timeline on Twitter as well agree to permaneantly shut the fuck up about animal abuse before he will EVER be allow back into our community.

Perhaps we could compromise...keeping his statements of animal abuse limited?

Let him know that the little guy is probably dead after the florida hurricane hit his living area

Let him know that the little guy is probably dead after the florida hurricane that hit his living area
Oh? You mean you missed it dreggly bear??

Lycan briefly came back on an alt letting us know he was not dead but that also he has to leave the forum for a long time if not possibly forever I think his story went.

I think I also remember him saying he and his family had to now go find or build a new home and he may of lost his original PC or laptop in the hurricane.

Edit: Alright found it and thus much of what I said above was wrong save for the part about Lycan being alive.

Last edited:

Lycan briefly came back on an alt letting us know he was not dead but that also he has to leave the forum for a long time if not possibly forever I think his story went.

I think I also remember him saying he and his family had to now go find or build a new home and he may of lost his original PC or laptop in the hurricane.

Edit: Alright found it and thus much of what I said above was wrong save for the part about Lycan being alive.
Lmao this is news to me :feelshaha:

@Truckzo did he steal something?

@Truckzo did he steal something?

What happened to Reclusemaxxer? Why did he get hardbanned off this site?
Mods had unbanned him like 11 times prior and then he trolled the discord by pretending he was an IncelTears infiltrator and that was the last straw

Over for Lycancels.

@Knull I'm quite confused. He was over 10k posts today, and now perhaps that postmaxxing thread was deleted and he is banned? Not sure what transpired. Seems that his threads from today were also nuked.

@Pepecel seems that you say that he used a script to become Paragon? I was wondering how he became a shiny after being red yesterday.
yepyep

@absolute penguin