Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

1659763763841-png.645513
brtl

nvm temp

Last edited:
Did @Broly finally ascend or something?

What happened to @Substitute Subhuman?

Fakecel Alt

When the time came to prove his "innocence" he disappeared.

Evidence against him is 99% airtight and indisputable :bigbrain:
Who's Alt is He?

Which user?

Is acion that magick guy from a while ago that was making threads about rituals and getting revenge?
Yep that’s right. I knew it was him immediately, I could sense his magick aura

whatever happened to inminecraft, he deleted his account

UNBAN @Acion
Hahaha, your little cuck occultist friend is staying banned. Keep crying for his release like a good doggy tho, I’m sure he’ll get unbanned after admitting he‘s a filthy alt in ban appeals JFL

Hahaha, your little cuck occultist friend is staying banned. Keep crying for his release like a good doggy tho, I’m sure he’ll get unbanned after admitting he‘s a filthy alt in ban appeals JFL
I'm comfy coping rn :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

@HiddenUzer

@Acion

@Substitute Subhuman

What happened to @HiddenUzer ?

didn't he LARP post, get banned by @TheProphetMuscle, do his time, then get banned again by @SlayerSlayer for what he already served a ban for?
No. His second ban was for larping about being gay. He clearly doesn't want to be here

lol did the post get nuked? i wanna see (not doubting u just for the lolz).

that was part of his Wednesday "LARPing" marathon. he made a bunch of ban worthy threads that day. i thought ya'll let him go free since you believed his claim of being drunk and LARPing since he wasn't in his right mind. he got banned for the same thing twice ("LARPing" marathon threads). if u guys believed him why ban him for the same thing twice?

im not really adamant on taking his side (i was never close to him here) but i hate retroactive bans (where are the emoji
Lol unlucky faggot

50 bucks says @mistersinister will be unbanned tomorrow when he’s done sucking mod dick for his release

What did he do this time?
Idk the exact details, he posted some tranny thread which I only had a glimpse of before it was deleted. Knowing how much of a cuck he is it was probably about betabuxxing one of them with all the money he has. Alas, it seems like no matter how many times he gets banned he somehow comes back one way or another