Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ban request

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I wanted to write a long essay on why I want to be banned, but then I realized, nobody would care anyways so I will keep it short:

This forum gives incels a bad reputation.
Yes, I'm a 31 year old virgin who has never even touched a woman.
No, I'm not a retarded potential mass murderer who hates women, pisses into bottles, lives with his parents, never showers and has questionable world views like this forum implies incels to be like.

How can it be that an actual longterm incel like me does get alienated by this forum? HOW?
I tell you how. This forum isn't for incels. It's for weird, edgy, freaky teenage morons who are looking for their 2 minutes of fame before they delete their accounts, because they spammed enough low IQ garbage to be noticed.

This forum encourages spam and shitposting.
It doesn't value meaningful discourse.
I don't like that.
I don't identify with that.

I'm just a regular guy who couldn't manage to attract females.

@Fat Link I want you to have the honor of banning me.
We had our differences, but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. We're both sexless (I hope), so no matter how different our world views may be, we're united in that and I feel like that's worth something.
I would appreciate if my avi won't get changed while I'm banned. I've been here since 2018 and the cloud avi was always with me, it represents the effort I've put in every single post I made.

@Fat Link please ban me.
Let's see if I can live without this forum.
And if not, I hope to be accepted back in.

You forgot the rich kids and Normie's.

You're right. It's not for incels anymore. It's for Normie's who share their experiences, people who get tinder dates, high school kids, rich kids, people with friends, and so on.

why not just delete your account

lives with his parents, never showers and has questionable world views like this forum implies incels to be like.
this hit home so much i chuckled

whats the point of working? i live with parents and dont work, meanwhile you waste your only life on being a slave u pathetic boy

my parents made me suffer by bringing me here, why would I not use them?

you waste your only life on being a slave u pathetic boy
I kind of agree, but arent't you wasting your life too? Living in your parents basement? I would say you're wasting your life even more than I do.

It's an inevitable shift of dynamics this forum and inceldom as a whole is now acceptable and is gaining traction which is a good thing

it only took you 11, 000 posts to realize this. you must have a relaxed brain. later fag.

I kind of agree, but arent't you wasting your life too? Living in your parents basement? I would say you're wasting your life even more than I do.
better than wasting 10h per day in work u brainlet soy

im not wasting my life as much as you are, i used to be quite productive, now im just doing pleasant things all the time, but i will get back to it

it only took you 11, 000 posts to realize this. you must have a relaxed brain. later fag.
LOL. for real. dude has 11k posts here. imagine having this iq

Never had I thought that you, out of all people, would make a "my final thread" for some minutes of fame.
I am 28 yo and much like you, I work for a living and have basic hygiene.

Just use the ignore button to filter low quality users and underage kids.

Never had I thought that you, out of all people, would make a "my final thread" for some minutes of fame.
I actually didn't do a "my final thread".
It would be wasted on this forum, to be honest.

Just use the ignore button to filter low quality users and underage kids.
I thought about that, I really did.
But I don't want to be part of a forum where I have most of the active users on ignore.
It wouldn't make sense.

No, I'm not a retarded potential mass murderer who hates women, pisses into bottles, lives with his parents, never showers and has questionable world views like this forum implies incels to be like.
:soy: pure soy here trying to appeal to normalscum soyciety who will hate you no matter what, you are 31 and haven't realized this yet?
I tell you how. This forum isn't for incels. It's for weird, edgy, freaky teenage morons who are looking for their 2 minutes of fame before they delete their accounts, because they spammed enough low IQ garbage to be noticed.
:yes::yes::yes: this is pure facts though.

Nigger,

You will be alone, sitting by yourself on a Friday night like tonight, looking at your phone thinking about how better life would be if you had friends - and a gf.

Normies hate you - that is why you are an incel.

Chad doesn't have to work on his personality - he just fucks foids, and allows their soy virgin incel orbiters at work to be their emotional tampons.

Bye

Goodbye for now.

Widespread literacy was a mistake. People either repeat same things ad nauseam or shitpost one or two lines and there are also users here that think spaming absolute nonsense is normal for the forum.

Nigger,

You will be alone, sitting by yourself on a Friday night like tonight, looking at your phone thinking about how better life would be if you had friends - and a gf.

Normies hate you - that is why you are an incel.

Chad doesn't have to work on his personality - he just fucks foids, and allows their soy virgin incel orbiters at work to be their emotional tampons.

Bye
this forum is full of annoying fags, tbh.
There are good users but the most active are stupid 2022fags and low iq nigs in general. Look at id it's full of bullshit threads n shit. One is better off going to looksmax at this point tbh, although I know many won't agree with this

You definitely have a point.

I'm only on here nowadays (and definitely nowhere near as much as I used to), because despite the spammers and the edgemaxxers who give us a bad rep, this is the only place on the entire Internet that I can go to where I will have other people who are sympathetic to my problems, because elsewhere and on Reddit, I would just be gaslighted to oblivion by a bunch of disingenuous morons who don't got a clue what the fuck they're talking about.

The basement dwelling NEET thing doesn't apply to me either. I'm pretty well put together (outside of my face and autism) and I don't piss in bottles and shit in buckets, and despite failing the hell out of college, I'm just trying to build a career so I can live independently and have my own money to cope with.

Last edited:
Agreed tbh. Forum has too many kids and spammers. But where else can a trucel cope?

See you tomorrow bro

Goodbye for now.
Maybe forever. Maybe not.
Let me tell you this: You're living under your potential. Try to analyze and understand the rules this garbage world functions on. I know you're smart enough to do that. Don't try to make sense of it, just undertstand the rules and principles and capitalize on them. It'll be hard and probably out of your comfort zone, but you can do it if you stay focused and try hard enough, good luck.

Blah blah blah whatever fuck off nigger no need for unnecessary drama to get the fuck out you can just decide and never visit the website if you hate it so much instead of crying on the shoulder of a mod and begging him to ban you but nooo, you want your "2 minutes of fame", so you turn this into a thread of useless drama. Guess what nobody cares.
I don't cause drama.
As I said, I could write essays, but I won't because it wouldn't make a difference anyways.
I don't cry, it is what it is, I learned dealing with things a long time ago, otherwise I wouldn't have made it to being a 31yo khhv.
To be honest, you filthy 2022 greycel who has nothing to offer except insulting a 2018 11k posts veteran are exactly the reason why I'm leaving, ironic, isn't it? Fuck you.

Nothing to offer? What do you want me to offer under such a thread? You want me to to tell you something like "goodbye bro, you'll be missed" or other fake bullshit? You know what's ironic? You've been here since 2018 and have 11k posts as you said, but you just noticed that you want to leave now... 4 years and 11k posts later. You really needed 4 years and 11k posts to come to a conclusion about this community. Yeah, ironic all right.
What do I want you to offer under such thread?
I want you to shut the fuck up under such thread because you have no business here. I don't even know who you are. Joined 2 weeks ago but already running your mouth, huh. I honestly don't even know why you worthless fuck are even posting in my thread when you have nothing to say except insulting me. Please kindly fuck off. Thx.

Wtf is wrong with having a pissbottle? I live in a house of 5 other people I'm forced to live with. You think I wanna be bumping into them all the time? Plus when you need to go in the night? Well, it's just handy and unobtrusive. And if you're an alcoholic it comes into even more use...

Wtf is wrong with having a pissbottle? I live in a house of 5 other people I'm forced to live with. You think I wanna be bumping into them all the time? Plus when you need to go in the night? Well, it's just handy and unobtrusive. And if you're an alcoholic it comes into even more use...
giga brutal. 5 other people damn. Shows how bad housing price have gotten

Widespread literacy was a mistake. People either repeat same things ad nauseam or shitpost one or two lines and there are also users here that think spaming absolute nonsense is normal for the forum.
Dn rd! Lol!

better than wasting 10h per day in work u brainlet soy

im not wasting my life as much as you are, i used to be quite productive, now im just doing pleasant things all the time, but i will get back to it

LOL. for real. dude has 11k posts here. imagine having this iq
chrome-u-Uu-Xb-Ip-M3-X.png

:p

@allDead BTW I USE SPEED ONLY TO JERK OFF SESSIONS BUT PREFER GLASS VAPED FROM CRACK PIPE YOU POVERTY COCKSUCKER FUCK OFF I TOOK 20MG CLONAZEPAM AND 15MG ZOPLICONE 30 MINUTES AGO LET ME SLEEP BITCH I WILL GIVE YOU WILD BUMPY RIDE OF YOUR WORTHLESS "LIFE" TOMORROW AND PROOF THAT YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT DRUG PUSHING (IN VIDEO GAME)
if you smoke glass from a crack pipe, you don't know what you're doing, faggot. drug addict tard.

@Sneir how proud is your mom of your sorry ass?

this is brutal

I wanted to write a long essay on why I want to be banned, but then I realized, nobody would care anyways so I will keep it short:

How can it be that an actual longterm incel like me does get alienated by this forum? HOW?

I don't like that.

We had our differences, but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. We're both sexless (I hope), so no matter how different our world views may be, we're united in that and I feel like that's worth something.
I would appreciate if my avi won't get changed while I'm banned. I've been here since 2018 and the cloud avi was always with me, it represents the effort I've put in every single post I made.

@Fat Link please ban me.
1. The government, radfems and msm are going to hate, slander and lie about us no matter what as another poster already pointed out to you so why bother concerning yourself with what those bastards think about you/us? You know the truth about yourself and that’s all that should really even matter. :feelsokman:

2. How’s that old cliche phrase go again? Oh that’s right, it goes something like this: “The only way shitheads prevail and change a forum’s culture for the worse is if good posters do nothing”. In other words if you and others don’t stay and fight back with high quality posts and demand this of others as well without ceasing then you basically become part of the problem sadly. :feelsbadman:

Though the real reason for the drop in quality is likely due to all the cowards who ran screaming and bailed out of the site due to believing one retarded forum conspiracy theory or another be it about lightning FBI raids on dot is users or the lowlife Biden government beginning roundups and purging the incel community :feelskek:

Though I suppose I shouldn’t laugh too hard at the last one as the left are so corrupt and out of control these days that hey maybe it is a real possibility. :feelswhat:

3. Alright then. I’ll honor your requests but I’d rather prefer that you stay. :cryfeels:

I viewed you as another little buddy of mine despite well our various differences over time and valued your input as a serious contributor to the forum and someone who cares deeply about the community.

Godspeed sir. :feelscry:

Perhaps we’ll one day see your return but if not hopefully it’s because you somehow managed to normie/Chad max and found happiness in this all too often sorrowful life. :feelsbadman:

View: https://youtu.be/mfmWvfU3dNw

It's alright to take a break from time to time. Sadly this forum only works for the defeatists, those of us who want to do something and work with what we have to improve our lives have almost no place here. Most of the people here have already given up or are just edgy teenagers making a name for themselves postmaxxing.

What can i say? When i first came here in 2019 i feel like times were different and there was more to talk about, nowadays there's little to talk about. It would be good if forum culture was different and ldaring was not promoted, instead focusing on oneself and moneymaxxing should be what's we should be discussing or as we would both like to know. How to command respect from others, and not be a jester.

I don't really care about the outside reputation of this form tbh, don't know why any incel does
I do think it wud be better if the demographics were a little older

till next time

One of the few genuine users

I don't really care about the outside reputation of this form tbh, don't know why any incel does
I do think it wud be better if the demographics were a little older

Damn you were a based user.
A loss for the forum for sure, I liked reading your well thought out, level headed responses.
Nonetheless I hope everything works out for you, GL at life brocel.
Perhaps I should also take a break again, I have been contemplating it.
What can i say? When i first came here in 2019 i feel like times were different and there was more to talk about, nowadays there's little to talk about. It would be good if forum culture was different and ldaring was not promoted, instead focusing on oneself and moneymaxxing should be what's we should be discussing or as we would both like to know. How to command respect from others, and not be a jester.
Yeah the forum has been in decline since mid 2020s imo.
A shame that we took a low effort/spam direction.
Although perhaps this is a little hypocritical of me to say since I posted in the Sewers quite a bit, I don't know what to make of it.
One of the few genuine users
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't like that.

@Fat Link please ban me.
o7

"in your leaving post about something wider this specific bit was more relatable to my own life so im going to ignore post and defend neeting out of everything the post is about in the replies"

i am also a neet, thats just a really bad and self biased reply. did you really he would answer it :lul:
not sure what you mean but stop behaving like a clown

its not even difficult to understand
i said you are self biased for pulling out the fact he mentioned neeting. the thread is not about neeting and you said yourself 'this bit hit home' and got offended about it. He made a much wider criticism of the forum and you ignored it to defend neeting.. in his leaving thread. Bad reply.
still dont understand sorry bro

Low IQ in the sense that you don't use the ignore feature more liberally to filter out the shitty spam, memeing and school kid threads. Unfortunately, this makes up half the user base?

Can also understand your leaving because there's little more to be said about the blackpill that hasn't been said a million times before. (I stay to vent).

Personally, don't see the point in wealthmaxxing when ultimately, I will never experience a relationship (however flawed and one way) or sex without having to pay for it and coming home to an empty apartment day after day. I don't like being alone but I guess in the grand scheme of things aren't we all? I'm just waiting to die, getting by on copes, passing time until my parents pass. Then I can check out, I owe them that much- they have supported me.

Ugh, yeah this kind of turned into somewhat of a personal rant but gl on your journey, whatever path you choose.

Last edited: