Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @mistersinister :cryfeels:

wait why is @mistersinister banned? @Dregster

good
he needs this place to cop
doubt the chinese internet has a place for people like us with their gay docile culture
Most of his warnings are from bluepilled posts and cuckoldry :feelsugh:

How come u always sneak diss the other mods decisions in ban discussions but never do anything about it & just pout uselessly
:horror:

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: @Hokmacel why is he perma banned coz he fucked a horse?

his older account was never banned despite him admitting to fucking horses. has the rules changed or something :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@ChrolloLucilfer04

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: @Hokmacel why is he perma banned coz he fucked a horse?

his older account was never banned despite him admitting to fucking horses. has the rules changed or something :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
:feelskek:

@Firefly HAD A HOT ISRAELI JEWISH GF, I WANT YOU TO BURN IN HELL, SON OF A BITCH, GOT WHITE JEWISH FOIDS WHILE I ROT DRIVING UBER TO STACIES

@Hokmacel
Why is the horse fucker banned?

@HologasSupplier @14final88solutions

@IncelWithNoLuck

@mistersinister again

@decembrist_kirillov

@decembrist_kirillov ?

@SadBoy888
must be unbanned

@shii410 free haba

i really hope ur right. i turned into a friggin graycel and was about to purge my account cuz of his post :feelskek:
jfl it quoted the wrong person. over for edit messagecels. but na no need to worry tbh. The FBI has better things to do than visiting lonely virgins all day. The reason he couldnt provide proof and the story didnt add up is because it's larp.

he's prob lying since he claimed that screenshotting the FBI business card would put him at risk legally. i cant seem to find such a law preventing him from sharing the contents of the card with us.
Yeah it's just ridiculous tbh. Makes claim, refuses to prove. Makes up bs excuse

It was pretty retarded to confess it in the first place, he could've easily larped about it but iqlets I guess
I admire people who still are honest on the internet and not lying, larping faggots like basically 95% of users here.
He was a good poster. I can't believe he had a relationship before and therefore was a fakecel :(

if there was an alternate blackpilled volcels.is forum i guess this would be less of an issue. there's barely any truly blackpilled forums out there for non-incels so they LARP to talk with somewhat likeminded ppl.
They're welcome to.make their own

I admire people who still are honest on the internet and not lying, larping faggots like basically 95% of users here.
He was a good poster. I can't believe he had a relationship before and therefore was a fakecel :(
Yeah, he was a good poster who made some well evidenced posts. Sacrifice a couple of postmaxxers to get him back. :feelshmm:

As far as non-mods are concerned, he was larping and lying to your face.

The only reason he got caught was because we reviewed his profile after he kept getting reported for incel shaming other members and gaslighting blackpilled posts like the failed normie that he is.

Yeah, he was a good poster who made some well evidenced posts. Sacrifice a couple of postmaxxers to get him back. :feelshmm:
He sure did take alot of you for a ride. He's as worthless as your average postmaxxer.