Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

so i was looking at ban appeals, what happened to @Killerseid :feelskek:

IIRC he made a wanting to fuck an irl loli thread but got banned for it (reasonable decision by the mods, don't want us to get in trouble). he submitted his ban appeal on August 25th. likely accepted but his final post was August 28th. did he keep posting glownigger threads? was he an alt? was he a fakecel?

what happened months ago?
I called @curryfool out on his bullshit. So he went ballistic and I had to slap him around a little bit. Turns out he was bitter and resentful since then. Imagine trying to act all friendly and shit meanwhile holding rancour for someone. Waited for my ban to show his true colors, what a cowardly thing. Nigga has some serious low self-esteem issues, even by incel standards.

It's been harder to keep ourselves updated since @BummerDrummer is not producing his incel news, I know
We need a round 2 tbh :feelswhere:

@Caesercel @curryfool Tag me next time :feelswhat:

I'm sorry you that you feel this way but there's no more hope for the moderation team. i personally don't care anymore about fakecels since it's full them and even some of our resident "truecels" have exposed themselves either publicly or privately. try ignoring people who brag or are fakecel.

But the mods can explain their decision here.

Did you check if @curryfool's IP address matched his previous IPs?
What he did sounded nothing like him. He was pretty calm and shy all the time.

Ban @Diocel then unban him and make him mod.

daily polite request to pls free @Jungle :feelsaww:

It's Uggo's server. i'l not in it so no idea who's there beside Uggo, Aza and dread.
Sounds interesting ngl

isnt some sort of aryan discord ?

who is @countersemite and what happened to him
also free @curryfool

Free @curryfool he is a very nice kid, he went overboard over something we all have bad days.

@Lookscel nigger is here everyday:lul: