Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What a fucking meme. He's a running joke at this point.
@based_meme
Imagine suing an incels.is mod over a temp ban.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
and I won the case
Could use the time of the temp. ban to do something in real life.

Last edited:
Ahahahhhhhahahahah. Fuck you.

You point the finger crying 'He's an ableist' and implore everyone in this forum to change their misuse of ableist words.
Your mind is a mental gymnastic that cannot comprehend any internal consistency and you hide your inadequacy with 'im above everyone in this forum and society' JFL.

But you can not see that you're nothing more than dirt to everyone who walks by you. Your presence leaves a foul stench that reminds everyone you're just another pathetic loser.

You can keep coping by hiding your deviance by staying in this forum and feeling like you're better than everyone here and sucking on the moderators dick. You're incapable of fulfilling your life with anything better.
The dude I quoted turned out to be an IT snake.

get out after 12 hours imprisonment:dab:
this place is a joke
@SergeantIncel why has this retard gotten unbanned 6 times now?
i've never witnessed such favoritism of users on here

this place is a joke
Yeah, this is very unsual.

this place is a joke
retarded shiteater,you should ask why I was even get banned,but you're too stupid to think

doubt why you motherfucker always try to make enemies with friendly people like me when they have nothing to do with you,really bad personality

wtf why is @Diocel banned?

retarded shiteater,you should ask why I was even get banned,but you're too stupid to think
We did, you fucking dumbass. I asked at least twice, once directly asked you. You never answered.

doubt why you motherfucker always try to make enemies with friendly people like me when they have nothing to do with you,really bad personality
JFL

there is an ongoing strife between evil and good on this forum,sometimes evil has the upper hand
You're a massive fucking faggot.

@Fat Link What does this nigger keep getting banned for?

yes,some mods are targetting me,so I constantly got banned,while sergeantcel the supreme judge is kind and upright
That sounds like bullshit tbh ngl. They're biased and have made bad decisions in the past, but they don't go around picking on users. Clearly, you were doing ban-worthy shit. Mods don't ban people because they're bored.

You're being very sneaky about this. That's some suspicious faggotry.

That sounds like bullshit tbh ngl. They're biased and have made bad decisions in the past, but they don't go around picking on users. Clearly, you were doing ban-worthy shit. Mods don't ban people because they're bored.

You're being very sneaky about this. That's some suspicious faggotry.
that's the truth,you know tera based people always attract controvercy,some people love them,some people hate them,they are usually in a swirl center of strife

Allan is a notorious gay content poster and gets banned or warned for that quite regularly as well his general trolling of the userbase.:feelscomfy:

Yesterday I fucked up in permabanning him though as I mistakenly thought he was framing you with one of his fag posts but Serge and cocksucker showed me that unfortunately that was not the case.:feelswhere:

Serge also made me aware of a moderator tool I previously had no idea we had at our disposal that should help prevent these accidental bannings/warnings in the future.:feelsclown:

That said because Allan cannot control his urges to gay post I’m sure in time he will finally be booted from the forum for good by someone even if it is not me.:feelshehe:
Thanks for explaining.

@AllanKing Confirmed massive faggot.

Allan is a notorious gay content poster and gets banned or warned for that quite regularly as well his general trolling of the userbase.:feelscomfy:

Yesterday I fucked up in permabanning him though as I mistakenly thought he was framing you with one of his fag posts but Serge and cocksucker showed me that unfortunately that was not the case.:feelswhere:

Serge also made me aware of a moderator tool I previously had no idea we had at our disposal that should help prevent these accidental bannings/warnings in the future.:feelsclown:

That said because Allan cannot control his urges to gay post I’m sure in time he will finally be booted from the forum for good by someone even if it is not me.:feelshehe:
you shiteater nigger,I never post gay content,you intentionally permabanned me yesterday while I did nothing,I didn't know you were so bad,bitch! I never crossed you nevertheless you constantly try to offend me,this is your last chance to remake relations with me

I seldom hate somebody because I am buddist,but if I do,that seldom ends up well
IMG 20210727 003744

Thanks for explaining.

@AllanKing Confirmed massive faggot.
don't believe that mean nigger,he is a comet and will bring massive bad luck to this forum

you shiteater nigger,I never post gay content,you intentionally permabanned me yesterday while I did nothing,I didn't know you were so bad,bitch! I never crossed you nevertheless you constantly try to offend me,this is your last chance to remake relations with me

I seldom hate somebody because I am buddist,but if I do,that seldom ends up well
View attachment 493944
LOL, bro I’ve got nothing personally against you believe it or not.:feelsclown:

I’m not constantly hovering over your profile, monitoring your post history and just waiting for you to fuck up if thats what you think?:feelshaha:

Usually how I moderate is I simply respond to our mod reporting que and hardly a day goes by without someone or rather many someones making reports and screaming at us to remove your faggot shit from the boards.:feelshehe:

Furthermore I’ve seen that your warnings even before I was a mod are so numerous and piled so high they damn near could stretch out to the moon so I have zero idea (only guesses) of how you’ve avoided a real permanent banning thus far but I can’t see that fateful day being all that far away because once again you simply lack the ability or desire to stop posting faggot shit and trolling and just settle down and be a good and normal user.:ahegao:

Last edited:
LOL, bro I’ve got nothing personally against you believe it or not.:feelsclown:

I’m not constantly hovering over your profile, monitoring your post history and just waiting for you to fuck up if thats what you think?:feelshaha:

Usually how I moderate is I simply respond to our mod reporting que and hardly a day goes by without someone or rather many someones making reports and screaming at us to remove your faggot shit from the boards.:feelshehe:

Furthermore I’ve seen that your warnings even before I was a mod are so numerous and piled so high they damn near could stretch out to the moon so I have zero idea (only guesses) of how you’ve avoided a real permanent banning thus far but I can’t see that fateful day being all that far away because once again you simply lack the ability or desire to stop posting faggot shit and trolling and just settle down and be a good and normal user.:ahegao:
yes,I have several fag enemies,they love mass reporting normal content because even normal contents can make their faggotry unsurpressable

>just gay post and get unbanned bro
>have a picture mocking a whore FBI agent and get perma banned twice

JFL.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/0/1.jpg?1560906796 [/UWSL]@SergeantIncel why has this retard gotten unbanned 6 times now?
If you told me sergeantincel was in the pocket of the CCP and allankang was some account used by their psyops division to turn us gay or something I wouldn't be surprised.

If you told me sergeantincel was in the pocket of the CCP and allankang was some account used by their psyops division to turn us gay or something I wouldn't be surprised.
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

this place is a joke
You're a massive fucking faggot.

@Fat Link What does this nigger keep getting banned for?
I can't believe this fagist is still trolling and ranting on this forum spreading his disgusting faggotary without getting permaban. He already has 4000 silly posts and a lot of worshipers, How did he allow this?!

@SergeantIncel, his continue is evidence of the inefficiency of the forum's moderation system ngl. Also, why do GrAYcels get that great benefit of the doubt? The last example of this was @oille.

[UWSL]Also, since homosexuality is now tolerated on this forum free @GripMaxxing unironically you fuckers.[/UWSL]
No, if he's a fag he should stay out. Don't want this place to turn into a sausage fest for homos.

@AllanKing is another blatant faggot.

take back your words and we'll become friends again,OK? I always try to be friends with you
No faggot. You're just trying to subvert the forum.