Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I can see with @mylifeistrash, but isn't the consensus here that tallcels can still be incels if they still have a bad face or frame?

Can't just be banned for being over 6 foot and white if everything else is keeping you in subhumanity and unable to find a girl. Doesn't prove bragging or fakeceldom.
Your fakecel friends aren't coming back.

Give up

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

Mediterranean climate is different.

Climate influence the way people living in a certain are looks like especially after 100s of year. maybe having hooded eyes help survive in south america.

Does that mean you have hunter eyes :feelswhere:
I heard Berbers and Amazigh people have slanted eyes with the corner fold that makes them look Asian?
Your fakecel friends aren't coming back.

Give up

View attachment 441685
I really miss @Sparrow's Song tho.

Last edited:
@mylifeistrash
Bragged about being rated highly and turning down ugly girls.

Also posted his pictures (which most fakecels do) and what a surprise, he was literally a chadlite/ high tier normie.

I think fagpillpress dug up some info on him from looksmax as well, because he made an entire post lamenting his "ugly appearance" and was trying to garner attention.

I think after that thread the mods outed him then and there.

It was clear he was just here to troll and waste time. Most NPC fakecells live vapid amd empty lives, so they're attracted to this place

That wasn’t his problem nigga. He kept making IT threads over and over

Does this mean you’ll be banned soon too? Based. :feelshmm:
I said coming back. By your logic that means I'd have to be banned in order to come back.

Your comment makes no sense, if you're going to try and antagonize me at least have it make sense LMAO

That wasn’t his problem nigga. He kept making IT threads over and over
So schizoposting in ID and making it a shithole? “Kept making IT threads over and over” is a pretty bad euphemism for posting 24/7 unfiltered text garble

Last edited:
Thank you for your service.

@Aadi reeked of alt.

JFL @ being a recentcel asking for a list of banned users well known for being fakecels, braggarts, trolls etc., and then capping it off with "free Napoleon de Geso."

Like playing poker and flashing a card in a teasing or taunting manner.
How do you know he was an alt ?

How do you know he was an alt ?
I don't know for certain, but the signs clearly pointed in that direction, which greatly increased the chances he was. Of course, this means that on the off-chance that he wasn't, it means that he's still some kind of weirdo who's fanboying for bunch of fakecels etc. and hugging their testicles (giga cucked and pathetic when you're worshipping them like that tbh ngl ded srs).

Colvin had some followers too who were sucking his BBC, but I guess he didn't have a strong enough clique formed around him to white knight for him. Or maybe it was nigger failo, I don't know tbh.

I don't know for certain, but the signs clearly pointed in that direction, which greatly increased the chances he was. Of course, this means that on the off-chance that he wasn't, it means that he's still some kind of weirdo who's fanboying for bunch of fakecels etc. and hugging their testicles (giga cucked and pathetic when you're worshipping them like that tbh ngl ded srs).
When was he doing this :feelswhat: ?

When was he doing this :feelswhat: ?
Right here bro. Out of fucking nowhere he asks for a very particular set of names (who are on looksmax and elsewhere) to get unbanned.

Just look at this join date and tell me what's more plausible: he was a long-time lurker, an avid reader of the forum, following certain users (coincidentally all fakecels, braggarts, trolls etc.); or he was an alt white knighting for his gang of fuckboys.

Right here bro. Out of fucking nowhere he asks for a very particular set of names (who are on looksmax and elsewhere) to get unbanned.

But did you screenshot it ?
Just look at this join date and tell me what's more plausible: he was a long-time lurker, an avid reader of the forum, following certain users (coincidentally all fakecels, braggarts, trolls etc.); or he was an alt white knighting for his gang of fuckboys.
I didn't see this..

But did you screenshot it ?

I didn't see this..
He didn't openly say anything stupid defending them (maybe he did, idk, I didn't comb through his posts or anything, let the jannies do that). Go back a few pages and you'll see where he wants to free four known banned users and when I call him out on it he wants de Gayso freed as well.

If it was @BummerDrummer saying that shit, he'd just be fucking around and we'd tell hm to fuck off, but the dude joined in late March.

Sus af.

He didn't openly say anything stupid defending them (maybe he did, idk, I didn't comb through his posts or anything, let the jannies do that). Go back a few pages and you'll see where he wants to free four known banned users and when I call him out on it he wants de Gayso freed as well.

If it was @BummerDrummer saying that shit, he'd just be fucking around and we'd tell hm to fuck off, but the dude joined in late March.

Sus af.
Just saw it

I hope he was shitposting, damn ...

@FastBananaCEO

@Xatoshii

Last edited:
:feelswhat:

Nigga I travel to Mexico daily :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Almost every dude I see has hooded eyes :feelswhat: you'd have to be extremely unlucky to be born with upper eyelid exposure.
What you doing in BeanerLand?:feelspuke:

Sex Tourism?:worryfeels:

@Aadi
JFL JFL JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just called him out for being an alt then he gets banned!!

Goddamnit my powers of deduction are epic:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
He's a curry from india idk why but they all simp for fakecels and especially fakecels from their race.
That makes it worse than him being an alt.

@FastBananaCEO

images
Dude never came back. Probably realized he is white and blonde and ascended.
Thank you for your service.

@Aadi reeked of alt.

JFL @ being a recentcel asking for a list of banned users well known for being fakecels, braggarts, trolls etc., and then capping it off with "free Napoleon de Geso."

Like playing poker and flashing a card in a teasing or taunting manner.
He's definetly a currycel. If he was an alt then it would narrow it down to banned currycels. I suspect he browsed the place a lot before joining. But yeah, simping for someone like @micropenis29 is suspect

@Aadi is requested

Last edited:
He's a curry from india idk why but they all simp for fakecels and especially fakecels from their race.

Honestly we should just listen to @Coulan and @pp183's advice and ban all curries.

most mexicans have hunter/hooded eyes, JFL at having bug eyes as a spic:feelsugh:

Oh yea I remember the pic now he was incel tier for sure still mogs me coz has hair though ngl :cryfeels:

Why was @Aadi banned? He seemed nice.

@Aadi
@Fancy Alcoholic checking if both still banned. Fancy got unbanned i see

Yeah it's garbage, frog tier plus he has a narrow jaw and he's a manlet.
Haven't seen his jaw. His eyes are light brown. His skin is white and glowy. He has curly blond hair with good hairline. Nothing about it screamed ugly. Prime candidate for JBW. Meanwhile look at @Netzachcel
's upper area

Tbh i personally think you are a fakecel.
Oh ho. Now that's a more interesting topic. How do you conclude that? And fakecel in what way? I am willing to be honest

Oh ho. Now that's a more interesting topic. How do you conclude that? And fakecel in what way? I am willing to be honest
Did you ever had a foid show interest in you

Bones > coloring

and he's a manlet, jfl at muh blonde

Tbh i personally think you are a fakecel.
He's the one who took the plea deal when the real niggas got the books thrown at them.

Did you ever had a foid show interest in you
Hard to tell. I have seen guys literally imagining foids staring at them on the street. I can surely say that a foid has never confessed to be or shown explicit signs of attraction