Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Oh ho. Now that's a more interesting topic. How do you conclude that? And fakecel in what way? I am willing to be honest
Because you’re curry and all you need in life to ascend is to be curry

Cuz you're 5ft11 in ding ding land and never tried.
Never tried. I always found this one interesting. By the time I was in high school there were already couples in class. And every year the number of couples only increased. College was sex central for many people. I was not involved in any of that. Do you wnt me to ask a girl out and get humiliated just to prove a point? Guys had gfs and social circles, I didn't. After that I was NEET for years with no social circle and no way to meet girls. Sure you could say that some of it was my own fault, that I did not try hard enough. But can you really blame me for this isolationist lifestyle? After what I went through.

Unironically, what's wrong with trying? was jerking off all day long until getting ED a better thing?
There are guys years younger than me with a body count. Guys who take their girls out to drive in their cars. Guys who go on vacations with their friends and their GFs. Meanwhile I spend my time watching PBS videos on QFT, jerking off and reading manga. To think one could become the other is IT tier argument.

I accepted who I am long ago. In preteens actually. That's just how early my life became utter shit. I don't need anyone to tell me I could become Chad if I tried enough.
And you call @FastBananaCEO a fakecel, a guy who actually tried and got made fun of.
I just think he's not unattractive from his upper third. His eyes are not hunter but so what. I see great potential for JBW. He should try with ethnic foids.
holy shit is a foid saying no to you humiliation? doesn't surprise me coming from the guy who's whining in ID because his mommy didn't make his cereals.
A foid saying no to me is something expected from the get go. I am literally getting bullied here over an incel trait.

Kill yourself.
IMG 20210506 011509

@Nukethisgayearth

What happened to @incelerated

Yeah. If you look at the threads carefully they read like fds shit. Also very feminine attitude
Still need hard proof. Especially since this user has made over 4K posts.

Noticed @Sadlonelysingle @Deleted member 26032 is gone too

Still need hard proof. Especially since this user has made over 4K posts.
yeah.. you need so much proof after spamming the forum for 2 days with bluepill shit and larping for attention about offing yourself..
more like an attention whore.. SHE CHANGED THAT MSG TO "no" AFTER 20 MINS.. COME ON
do you even saw that shit..

bro that cunt can have 10k posts.. if shes spreading shit, and behaves like a foid he/she deserve it.. can be a tranny on hardcore estrogen but why should I care

Last edited:
yeah.. you need so much proof after spamming the forum for 2 days with bluepill shit and larping for attention about offing yourself..
more like an attention whore..
do you even saw that shit..
Well, that person has been on the forum since 2017. If not through all this time, why now?

Well, that person has been on the forum since 2017. If not through all this time, why now?
read my msg again i added more stuff

she / he got banned on cuckddit and was comming back here atleast this is what that creature said

read my msg again i added more stuff

she / he got banned on cuckddit and was comming back here atleast this is what that creature said
Maybe she was on her period and decided to go PMS on the forum instead of waiting out her menstrual cycle.