Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

ryohazuki.png
Tbh I think he's the truest of truecels. As if being ugly wasn't enough he physically cannot have sex
:worryfeels:

Seriously? I figured I would not have any here, I put as a remote example of a guy that can be 10/10 but goes to 0/10 for a "detail". And we have one here, I do not know if it's a chad.

That poll is just ragefuel man. but whining wont do anything, just depressing to see it. even among incels, we're incels
thats why there should be a currycels.is. Every larper here has been white or black

Are we sure uninstall on Looksmax is the same uninstall as here? If so seems like a pretty sloppy LARP given that the sites are siblings.

Are we sure uninstall on Looksmax is the same uninstall as here? If so seems like a pretty sloppy LARP given that the sites are siblings.
Yeah it was him.
Looksmax is also owned by Serge and modded by knajjd so they probably checked the IPs to make sure they're the same person.

The ban appeal is posted 10 mins after the lookism thread yet it's written in almost the same way. Would the "real" uninstall copy what the "fake" one said? Doubt. Also, both accounts have the same personalities and posting styles.

The ban appeal is posted 10 mins after the lookism thread yet it's written in almost the same way. Would the "real" uninstall copy what the "fake" one said? Doubt. Also, both accounts have the same personalities and posting styles.
I didn't investigate this. Tbh I'm mostly thinking of myself, like if there were an Angry_runt on Looksmax I wouldn't even know it and if he posted something that would result in a ban here, I would hope mods would exercise due diligence rather than just issue a ban based on the username.

the banned guy on looksmax.org is of course him. i think that you're referring to the lookism.net account, though. here's some proof:

that account was totally inactive until we booted him out of here.

I don't even get why they request bans at all. Sniffles used to wonder the same thing I think.

Low-tier normies always get a sick thrill out of LARPing as incels to feel better about their own shitty lives.

I have a question.
Lets say I first got a 50% warning and after that a 10% warning so it resulted in a temporary ban.
So I sat it out.
But, will that 60% always stay at 60%?
Is there no compensation that after a while the meter goes down if one does not infringes the forum rules for an amount of time?
Tried to search for my warning meter but it isn't in the profile.

I have a question.
Lets say I first got a 50% warning and after that a 10% warning so it resulted in a temporary ban.
So I sat it out.
But, will that 60% always stay at 60%?
Is there no compensation that after a while the meter goes down if one does not infringes the forum rules for an amount of time?
Tried to search for my warning meter but it isn't in the profile.
Warnings expire after 1 month for most users, unless stated otherwise. Feel free to pm a mod thats online, they're pretty friendly.

Last edited:
Thanks both for confirming that warnings expire.

I’m unbanned but wasn’t even trying to brag. Was making a point but sorry that it came off as bragging. I understand why admins/mods would say I was bragging.
I saw that post, it was blatant brag.
You aren’t helping yourself by posting this in a thread for everyone else to see.

Why the fuck do people want @Zyros to be freed? Would you honestly want to have chads on incels.is, an incel forum? I think that @RageAgainstTDL made the right call.

@Michael15651 was chill af. Seems like a really unfair ban.