Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Is @Templarcel421 temp or perma?

Why was @Buglyethnic banned? I love his pepesaur avi.

I've seen ritalincel quoting the most random words/phrases and adding soy emote, and it's often predictable

its like... who cares

NOOOOO! Not the real life wise incel! Free himmmmmmmm

@-BrettyBoy- Dude i must be a fucking prophet or something I knew you were next on the mod hitlist

Next up, @Michael15651
when someone puts up a usertitle stating that they're only incel in real life, a.k.a. having online GFs, receiving nudes from several females... of course they will get banned. he's already been warned for stating these in the past and now he goes ahead and puts it on his title, below his name, so that all can see and admire his greatness.

when someone puts up a usertitle stating that they're only incel in real life, a.k.a. having online GFs, receiving nudes from several females... of course they will get banned. he's already been warned for stating these in the past and now he goes ahead and puts it on his title, below his name, so that all can see and admire his greatness.
Yeah. Society.

Who even is that “F” avi?
some bragging troll
i've been using online dating lately, and i got many good responses, from 7/10 femoids and they, even LIKED me.... for who i was. i started thinking that i finally could ascend, BUT then i thought: even if i did ascend, would the gods have accepted it?

luckily i was there to snitchmaxx :feelsWizard:

Free this free that

Just free @Sniffles and @Ritalincel
Sniffles had his chance, and he blew it, and he only set his fate in stone by making that account to evade a permanent ban instead of appealing.

Ritalincel (somehow) isn’t permanently banned yet, this is like his 4th temporary ban. Though he’ll probably have to clean up his act really fucking soon if he wants to stay.

Why should some people get more than their fair share of chances just for being popular? They still broke the rules several times.

Preach
And besides, @-BrettyBoy- is @Sniffles' alt anyway, so he did get another chance.
No. Bretty isnt sniffles alt.

Sniffles only broke one rule and most people get offered second chances and start at a certain % warning if they perma banned after a while.

Just look at Damo.

Sniffles was posting and "contributing" to the forum. His ban isnt severe.

@flanged
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHABAHABABABAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

@SergeantIncel
Based. Cheers for banning him.

Free @Templarcel421 , the gambler fan account.

Free @Templarcel421 , the gambler fan account.
Pretty sure it’s temp but he deserved it for posting a female worship thread.
Calling people subhuman permavirgins; insulting people for no reason. An arrogant prick or a shit LARPer.
LOL, he said he had over 100 posts but they were all taken down except for like 10, I thought he was just spamming/postmaxing but no, nearly 100 (if not more) posts being blatantly incelphobic.

@flanged keep him in his cage and throw away the key
He deserved it.
I reported him tbh.
First time in a while.
Last seen 1 minute ago · Engaged in conversation
I reported him as well, why he thought using perma virgin as an insult here would be a good idea is beyond me lol

Free him he is not cut out for imprisonment

@Ritalincel has been banned long enough. Free my nigga.

Is this the shortest ban ever? JFL
I mean knajjd straight up made me feel like I deserve to be banned. He honestly did a good job lol
I requested a ban out of frustration, just like when somebody points a gun at you, and you are like "well just shoot me then"