Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free:
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@EthnicelNL
@fukmylyf
@Smallframecel

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:PURGE ON ALL SNITCHCELS:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
:heart::heart::heart: FREE ALL OF THEM :heart::heart::heart:

What did he do?
He glorifies fakecels and is just all around a transparent troll. Example: When someone complains about being 5’3/having a 3 inch dick, he says he knows their struggle despite him admitting to be 6’0/having a 6 inch dick. It just really pisses me off.

Last edited:
He glorifies fakecels and is just all around a transparent troll. Example: When someone complains about being a 5’3/having a 3 inch dick, he says he knows their struggle despite him admitting to be 6’0/having a 6 inch dick. It just really pisses me off.
So a humble bragger. Good riddance.

So a humble bragger. Good riddance.
Not to mention his constant ridicule/ trolling of fellow incels, and always wantining to start up shit.. he is a troll and mods should really consider permanent banning @fukmylyf

Rather keep it a secret for now. It's been less than a week. Though two people have figured it out already.
Dont worry now I know too and I truly dont give a fuck.

Free @Smallframecel he was just a deranged ethnic boyo that was clueless and got banned by accident. :feelsbadman:

I think people are only allowed one alt so our boyo Gengar ain't him.

Edit: Actually, there's this. https://incels.is/threads/ban-alts.106103/#post-2098820
Mm I know you're only allowed 1 alt, and our boy sniffles is not one to break the rules, but there is literally no difference in how they type. I mean:
Screenshot 20190211 000221 Chrome

Someone with only 1500 posts asked about posts per day... And sniffles thinks it's a great idea... Something doesn't add up :feelshehe::feelswhere: I like sniffles tho so even if it was an illegal alt I wouldn't bait him out lol.

Relax faggots. Our boy @Gengar isnt sniffles.

what's even the point of making alts

Free my fucking boy @Total Imbecile

@Total Imbecile Wonder what happened to him tbh ngl.

I guess he requested it. He started to lose it.

gonna be fun looking back at this thread when all of us get banned.

I try my best not to get confrontational with people and I usually don't desire permaban upon anyone (unless the guy is an obvious cuck, infiltrate, etc), but @fukmylyf has acted really annoyingly as of late with his gratuitous bullying of incels and stories about how he bullied incels in school, etc.

Such shit coming from a tall and gl guy who has been approached by chicks is a bit too much even for someone who isn't especially sensitive to bragging like me.

I defended him the other time he got banned but this time it I won't, and I hope he changes his behavior when he comes back.
Damn, when you got Mainlander advocating for keeping you banned you know you've probably went WAAAAY too far.
I agree though, granted i've been saying @fukmylyf should get banned ever since I found out he was a giant fucking fakecel.

Niggas be dropping like flies

@fukmylyf I hope it's permanent

Free the guy in my avi(@EthnicelNL), @Total Imbecile , @fukmylyf , @Templarcel421 @Smallframecel @FrailPaleStaleMale

mods if you’re going to get someone for racebait, take @IncelDisciple instead of templar
Literally all of that guys posts are IT level bluepills and debating with him is like playing chess with a pigeon
He’s the worst troll on here by far
Free the guy in my avi(@EthnicelNL), @Total Imbecile , @fukmylyf , @Templarcel421 @Smallframecel @FrailPaleStaleMale
amen

Free @Templarcel421 free @Total Imbecile
Free @EthnicelNL free @fukmylyf

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< FREE