Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Quintus Maximus

@royceverlo345

over

^ refer to sig

Also why was @ROAoverlord banned? Was it found out he was a shill for the JIDF? We have more proven JIDF shills on here you know, some of them like to post about self-harm and cutting themselves.
you were one of the last people id have suspected to change to a toilet avi

i assumed that you got banned for incel shamming since iamsubhuman said "are you an incel" in your profile
@Ricordanza is a clown faggot and this doesnt surprise me hopefully he gets perma soon

Bit too harsh i think :ping:
He doesn't look bad tbh

How’d this get this man a permaban? :feelskek:

Cos that “man” isn’t an actual man, that’s a woman

Damn. Least obvious infiltrator I’ve seen in a while

@AsakuraHao ? Free him
Screenshot 20230512 173729 672

temp ban- temp banned again

free @AsakuraHao
need muh Honey select girls to coom to

over

@GeckoBus was banned for posting faggotry for the second time now
Screenshot 12
Screenshot 5

Last edited:
@Govid_Dorious @parzurnacs is gone :feelsbadman:

Mods figured out he was the alt of gripmaxxing

Eh. Grippy has a history of being extremely elusive so its hard to tell who is an alt and I'm not an expert on his style. Those who are will figure out if the allegations have any substance. Although he does show his true face eventually by posting gay shit.

But you can be assured that no action will come from mods unless we have reasonable grounds. No matter what other users say.

I have never posted anything against the rules except for one time i spammed the pi number on ID, yet all users are saying that im an infiltrator now just because @iamsubhuman made a thread just for me

@Caesercel is @GeckoBus permabanned?

who is gripnaxxing

same IP confirmed by mods?

Goddamn. What is it with these fucking degenerates? I can't believe I vouched for this fucking faggot's thread to get in must-read.
Of course you vouched for him. Hes your people.

Luzifer is taking a 4 day time-out that will hopefully encourage him to race bait less in ID

he's the highest iq person on the fucking forum jfl. we can't afford to lose him. we already lost blkpillpress
Writing a lot doesn't make you high IQ. He's not this place's Schopenhauer. JFL. And blkpillpres is the epitome of writing a lot doesn't make you smart.

I don't care how insightful someone's post is. If you're a literal faggot, then get banned.

Writing a lot doesn't make you high IQ. He's not this place's Schopenhauer. JFL. And blkpillpres is the epitome of writing a lot doesn't make you smart.
give me an example of a high iq poster here then.

hard mode: don't say me