Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@subzero @Grim_Reaper @bannedincel

I got banned for humble bragging not because of tranny posting subhuman mistaken me for someone else who got banned for that
What did you humble brag about

I deleted after knajjid fag sissy gave me a warning and I was done with faggotry

But im glad I'm back to my original original
What happened to you after you got deported

@Moeggels
Freddie

How are you already back? :feelswhat:
Because some crackhead posted a Polaroid (just look at the corners of that ancient looking thing) of two people and then told them it was me. He did this because he was angry I wouldn't be his friend after he abused me endlessly. He also is a web developer who doctors conversations.

Secondly, have a look at this conversation confirming what @K9Otaku said in the thread titled "Ban Jaygoptri"

Here you can see in the hours and days and weeks leading up to his attack on me, this same user @Melchizedek asking to be "friends" and talk with me.

Last edited:
Expecting a self admitted fakecel to get banned? Lmao

Because some crackhead posted a Polaroid (just look at the corners of that ancient looking thing) of two people and then told them it was me. He did this because he was angry I wouldn't be his friend after he abused me endlessly. He also is a web developer who doctors conversations.

Secondly, have a look at this conversation confirming what @K9Otaku said in the thread titled "Ban Jaygoptri"

Here you can see in the hours and days and werks leading up to his attack on me, this same user @Melchizedek asking to be "friends" and talk with me.

Also @Mods

This is MONTHS after the doctored conversations he keeps posting all over the forum. So if he had this at that time, why didn't he post it then? The reason is he didn't have it, it didn't exist, he wanted to be buddies and join the "MonkCel order", and then after I decided I couldn't help him due to his behavior, he became angry and cooked up a bunch of shit. Again, see the dates below. It's right here on .is PM and the date is literally from yesterday and day before. Just hours before he began this weird doxxing campaign. I would request that you remove his threads related to this, so that the conversation doesn't needlessly go on forever. However I'm not worried nor do I care much because this image isn't me and the conversation is altered for his benefit.

Last edited:
While the dude is an utter faggot and an obvious fake trolling us, don't you also constantly brag about being 6ft?

Do the mods even care about the incel requirements in an incel forum? Ive seen so manny braggers get nothing
Mentioning my height in reply to a thread a handful of times in ~5 years and ~14k posts is "constantly"?

Mentioning my height in reply to a thread a handful of times in ~5 years and ~14k posts is "constantly"?
I dont have your autism to search your history, but I do remember you mentioning it multiple times when I was ftl.

I dont have your autism to search your history, but I do remember you mentioning it multiple times when I was ftl.
Does the JIDF pay you a salary or is it all commission and participation based?

I am palestinian. You are white. End of discussion.
It's funny how a self-proclaimed Palestinian makes all of these pro-Jewish, pro-Israeli posts.

So weird. I guess it's all just a cohencidence.

It's funny how a self-proclaimed Palestinian makes all of these pro-Jewish, pro-Israeli posts.

So weird. I guess it's all just a cohencidence.
I have literally never made a pro israeli. Literally never. Show me one pro israeli post and ill delete my account and give you the password. But I guess its in your blood to lie.
jerry-lawler-wwf.gif

The chutzpah.
I don't know what that means, but you do

I have literally never made a pro israeli. Literally never. Show me one pro israeli post and ill delete my account and give you the password. But I guess its in your blood to lie.

>Heavily pro-Jewish and bashes every other non-Jewish race.
>"I don't support Israel bro."

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO @Napoleon de Geso ????????

>Heavily pro-Jewish and bashes every other non-Jewish race.
>"I don't support Israel bro."

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
You said i made pro israeli comments. Where are they jite?

I was "pro jewish" for like a week cuz I didnt want people to know I was palestinian. I spoke arab here with every arab user and they can vouche for me. And literally the only race I bash is white( the jewish race)

You on the other, are just a sad subhuman white. How unfortunate. Lying truly is second nature to you people

And literally the only race I bash is white( the jewish race).
Jews are not White. They are Semites.

I oppose the cleansing of Palestinians by Zionists. Their goal is to eliminate the White race.

If Jews are White, why do they seek to wipe out Europeans? That makes no sense.

Quit disrespecting my race.

You are speaking English right now.

WHAT HAPPENED TO @Napoleon de Geso ????????
He was a former sexhaver when he was younger, his facebook with his full name got doxxed and users found pics of him with girls. How do you know him though are you an alt?