Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He was a former sexhaver when he was younger, his facebook with his full name got doxxed and users found pics of him with girls. How do you know him though are you an alt?
Not really I lurked since 2019-2020, didn't know he was a sexhaver though.

Not really I lurked since 2019-2020, didn't know he was a sexhaver though.
Bro you can be honest lol no one’s gonna ban you for being an alt. I’ve openly admitted that this is my second account to mods and they didn’t care. It actually helps being a remembered old user

Bro you can be honest lol no one’s gonna ban you for being an alt. I’ve openly admitted that this is my second account to mods and they didn’t care. It actually helps being a remembered old user
I SWEAR I'M NOT AN ALT I LURKED FOR A WHILE AND DECIDED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT LATE

I'm actually the alt of @SergeantIncel

It's alright allah always forgiveth and understands
If you abandon salah for a long time you become murtad. Murtadoon go straight to jahannam

If you abandon salah for a long time you become murtad. Murtadoon go straight to jahannam
missing out on two jumua prayers is not good, make sure to pray whenever you can.

sorry about that, I would buy you a home here in saudi arabia if I could
Thanks brother I’d much rather live in Saudi than here. I’ve only been to Dhahran, Dammam and Riyadh but my uncles home in Dammam was quite nice from what I remember

Thanks brother I’d much rather live in Saudi than here. I’ve only been to Dhahran, Dammam and Riyadh but my uncles home in Dammam was quite nice from what I remember
I plan on moneymaxxing once I'm done with college, I can get you a stable living condition here it's cheap and affordable.

I plan on moneymaxxing once I'm done with college, I can get you a stable living condition here it's cheap and affordable.
plus they're building a lot of apartments here in jeddah.

Nevertheless it was a pro Israel post. But you have no honor or integrity so I don't expect you to stick true to your word and delete your account.
No, that wasn't, it was a meme of a guy who was mocking jews himself.

But you have no honor or honesty so you will take something out of context and Unironically pretend you're right. Embarrassingly so

Didnt Saudi tighten immigration recently? My uncle had to leave a few years ago because his visa expired. Also he said that many were returning because the pay wasn’t good enough and it’s impossible to become a citizen

Didnt Saudi tighten immigration recently? My uncle had to leave a few years ago because his visa expired. Also he said that many were returning because the pay wasn’t good enough and it’s impossible to become a citizen
ah shit I forgot I thought you were originally from here. But you can still get an iqama and stick around for a while.
Never been. Is it better than Riyadh?
haven't been to riyadh since 2017 but I'd go for jeddah since jeddah is not that crowded.

No, that wasn't, it was a meme of a guy who was mocking jews himself.

But you have no honor or honesty so you will take something out of context and Unironically pretend you're right. Embarrassingly so
You said you had no pro Israel posts, that's a pro Israel post there was no other context that you were quoting an e-celeb. You said if you had even one pro Israel post you would delete your account (because pro jew doesn't count for some reason). LAWGIC TRAPPED!

You said you had no pro Israel posts, that's a pro Israel post there was no other context that you were quoting an e-celeb. You said if you had even one pro Israel post you would delete your account (because pro jew doesn't count for some reason). LAWGIC TRAPPED!
Where is the pro israel post? That was an obvious meme you retard. Do you understand how language works?

"It doesnt matter that you were making a meme that says the oppisite, I derive the meaning I want"

You're such a white jew

Where is the pro israel post? That was an obvious meme you retard. Do you understand how language works?

"It doesnt matter that you were making a meme that says the oppisite, I derive the meaning I want"

You're such a white jew
Yeah I knew you'd weasel out of keeping your word. Typical jew :feelskek:

Jews are not White. How many times do we have to tell you?
That trick dont work. Jews looks the same, act the same, and work together on the same goals.
Yeah I knew you'd weasel out of keeping your word. Typical jew :feelskek:
I have never weaseled out of my word. I am palestinian. You're just a white jew pretending you don't understand the difference. Show me one post where I praise israel and my account is deleted. This is a challenge for anyone

That trick dont work. Jews looks the same, act the same, and work together on the same goals.

I have never weaseled out of my word. I am palestinian. You're just a white jew pretending you don't understand the difference. Show me one post where I praise israel and my account is deleted. This is a challenge for anyone
Ah yes, the "it's just a prank bro" defence.

Israeli Jew, pretending to be Palestinian Arab, and lumping Jews White Europeans to larp as anti-Jew but really you're anti-White.

Kalergi all the way. Very slimy. But I'd expect no less.

Ah yes, the "it's just a prank bro" defence.

Israeli Jew, pretending to be Palestinian Arab, and lumping Jews White Europeans to larp as anti-Jew but really you're anti-White.

Kalergi all the way. Very slimy. But I'd expect no less.
It's literally a metokur meme and I linked the source. You white jews have nothing but lies.

It's literally a metokur meme and I linked the source. You white jews have nothing but lies.
OK, kike. And this is the part where you tell me all of the pro-Jew posts were a joke bro.

JFL @ you. Go be a deceptive kike elsewhere. I wonder which sleeper account you're going to log into now that this one is burned. KEK

OK, kike. And this is the part where you tell me all of the pro-Jew posts were a joke bro.

JFL @ you. Go be a deceptive kike elsewhere. I wonder which sleeper account you're going to log into now that this one is burned. KEK
I can speak arabic, and recite the quran. You can never do anything that proves a difference between you and a jew, jite;)

I can speak arabic, and recite the quran. You can never do anything that proves a difference between you and a jew, jite;)
Right, because no Jew has ever learned Arabic and the Quran to blend in with Arabs.

You've made more than enough shekels with this back and forth. Slither off.

Right, because no Jew has ever learned Arabic and the Quran to blend in with Arabs.

You've made more than enough shekels with this back and forth. Slither off.
You can always tell the difference between a native and someone who learned. Ask diocel or any arab user I spoke with.

View: https://voca.ro/140NaPnPqbSa

Again, you cant prove you're any different from a jew, tranny. I easily can

You weaseled out of your word in this very thread, Mr. Cohen. I knew that you wouldn't have the honor nor the integrity to keep your word. :feelshmm:
You can always tell the difference between a native and someone who learned. Ask diocel or any arab user I spoke with.

View: https://voca.ro/140NaPnPqbSa

Again, you cant prove you're any different from a jew, tranny. I easily can

@incelerated and others called you out before. But also if that were the case then Mossad wouldn't have infiltrated every level of Muslim groups, which they have.

Jesus Christ, you have been here since 2017 and struggle with non-Barbarian languages like English regardless.

Let me fix that for you:

That trick doesn't work. Jews look the same, act the same, and work together toward the same goals as Whites.
No, Jews are not White. Let me show you.

FHtcBXD

This genome-wide genetic signature of Jewish ancestry perfectly separates individuals with and without full Jewish ancestry in a large random sample of European Americans:

Th 297163810

Jews cluster separately from Europeans:

Th 2994033902

Untitled

Main qimg cd4bab0d157a12efd45ce5ac2eaa30a1 c

Th 3104139560

The Jewish phenotype diverges from that of Europeans as well:

Th 302310126

Jews claim to be White when it is convenient. Deep down, Jews know they are not White:

View: https://youtu.be/mirL15zZYNc

You weaseled out of your word in this very thread, Mr. Cohen. I knew that you wouldn't have the honor nor the integrity to keep your word. :feelshmm:

@incelerated and others called you out before. But also if that were the case then Mossad wouldn't have infiltrated every level of Muslim groups, which they have.
A Palestinian doesnt weasel. Im not white. Always a man of my word.

Also who?
Jesus Christ, you have been here since 2017 and struggle with non-Barbarian languages like English regardless.

Let me fix that for you:

No, Jews are not White. Let me show you.

View attachment 712894

This genome-wide genetic signature of Jewish ancestry perfectly separates individuals with and without full Jewish ancestry in a large random sample of European Americans:

View attachment 712884

Jews cluster separately from Europeans:

View attachment 712887

View attachment 712888

View attachment 712890

View attachment 712891

View attachment 712893

The Jewish phenotype diverges from that of Europeans as well:

View attachment 712896

Jews claim to be White when it is convenient. Deep down, Jews know they are not White:

View: https://youtu.be/mirL15zZYNc

Not one word read. Whites and jews look the same and act the same. End of story

By that logic, slavs are white. Slavs are actually asiatic, and jews are sand niggers. To be white is to be Western or Northern European
lol western europeans are roman rape babies they are afro-semitic and genetically closer to jews and sand niggers

By that logic, slavs are white. Slavs are actually asiatic, and jews are sand niggers. To be white is to be Western or Northern European
Typical WASP bullshit, slavs are just as white as Anglos.

Why are the mods protecting admitted sex-haver @JayGoptri and deleting threads exposing him?

Who is the mod protecting sodomite @K9Otaku and fakecel @JayGoptri that you can't even make threads on them?
No idea what the drama is with all that tbh. I assume they're removed for a reason though

Why are the mods protecting admitted sex-haver @JayGoptri and deleting threads exposing him?
Change JayGoptri to Moeggels and sex-haver to bragger and you have the exact same problem.

There's something going on that us goys are not supposed to question, and if we do question it, we get ignored - literally in my case with Master. JFL

Last edited:
Change JayGoptri to Moeggels and sex-haver to bragger and you have the exact same problem.

There's something going on that us goys are not supposed to question, and if we do question it, we get ignored - literally in my case with Master. JFL
Massa's new Cadillac ain't gonna pay for itself

being white is a club membership
greeks are only seen as white to take their civilization anchievments