Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Some do some dont. We often sadly find that those who leave for extended periods, even if they come back once for some reason, things have rarely changed. The most common thing to hear is how everythings the same, if not worse. Ironic given that it lays to rest the idea that leaving this forum or other spaces would magically solve the issue. Also more proof that use of these places aren't the cause of our issues and are a symptom of them.
Same with the Love Shy forum (bluepilled forum), the same users always come back.

@MoreWeight94 what happened ?

IT infiltrator was shown proof by our task force 31
:giga: the rat
I thought of him highly, he sounded like one of us, I feel disappointed :feelsbadman:

thank you mods

@fortniteroleplayer
That nigga is funny asf

Average Christian backstory

Turns out she was 14. I said okay we can just be friends.

I considered her my sister in Christ. I genuinely cared for her. I told her I will never groom her or talk sexual to her, it's my duty to God.

We would talk with some toxic user from the netherlands on discord chat. I talk a lot. He mentioned how I proposed to a 14 year old, so she obviously showed him the messages behind his back. She did defend me once though, but it's obvious she exposed our messages behind my back.
She tried to calm the situation by asking me to play fortnite.”:lul:

That nigga is funny asf

Average Christian backstory

Turns out she was 14. I said okay we can just be friends.

I considered her my sister in Christ. I genuinely cared for her. I told her I will never groom her or talk sexual to her, it's my duty to God.

We would talk with some toxic user from the netherlands on discord chat. I talk a lot. He mentioned how I proposed to a 14 year old, so she obviously showed him the messages behind his back. She did defend me once though, but it's obvious she exposed our messages behind my back.
She tried to calm the situation by asking me to play fortnite.”:lul:
Over for Fortnitecels, though I never coherently understood his threads, must be him just running his mouth

@Tryna Ascend getting the cross through his name right after starting to follow me was kinda creepy ngl:shock:. Hope that one was requested.

@Tryna Ascend
RIP BOZO

@fortniteroleplayer new opp pack in the air

free my wife @Man she dindu nuffin

This woman @Man is using a voice generator with that faggot penguinz0's voice

s0beit is someone's alt. Fresh new user who added me on follow after that bullshit drama thread resulted in Man getting exposed and banned. It could be a backup account in case an existing one gets banned.

@Rocinante ???
I care because I like his username.

It's from The Expanse, I think. That was a fucking great show.
lmao what?
Rocinante is and always will be Don Quixote's horse.
You even made me Bing it. I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.

lmao what?
Rocinante is and always will be Don Quixote's horse.
You even made me Bing it. I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.
That where it's originally from? Cool, I had no idea.

So, the Christian weirdness is all very kek, but why exactly did this desperado @fortniteroleplayer get banned?

Screenshot 20230114 233641 Chrome

So, the Christian weirdness is all very kek, but why exactly did this desperado @fortniteroleplayer get banned?

View attachment 695893
Users whose entire presence here is devoted to obnoxiously proselytizing have always gotten banned even if it’s not explicitly against the rules

I can’t think of a single one who wasn’t

Users whose entire presence here is devoted to obnoxiously proselytizing have always gotten banned even if it’s not explicitly against the rules

I can’t think of a single one who wasn’t
proselytizing actually is explicitly against the rules :feelswhere:

proselytizing actually is explicitly against the rules :feelswhere:
Oh jfl it actually is
Screen Shot 2023 01 14 at 82740 AM

Even if it wasn't though proselytizers just inevitably get banned on every forum like this by default because that is simply the natural human response to schizos coming into your group for the sole purpose of aggressively shilling their stuff that no one cares about