Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Oh my gooooodness I do not understand! What's with all these alts? Are they really that paranoid that they'll get banned?
Dont really seem to find many. Unless other mods are. Not sure though really. It's silly.

Can there be a vote to see if @sub8male can return, @Fat Link would that be ok or is it over for him?

Can there be a vote to see if @sub8male can return, @Fat Link would that be ok or is it over for him?
It’s up to my snarling, vicious @Dregster dreggly bear Robby. :feelsokman:

It’s up to my snarling, vicious @Dregster dreggly bear Robby. :feelsokman:
Cool, tell me if he's ok with it bro. :feelsokman:
Ok he can have one more chance, just one more but if he fucks up again I dont want to see you vouch for him ever again.

No more starting shit with @PPEcel or any other mods/users for rules that are set in stone, no bitching and crying about his bans or how he feels they were unfair etc

Ok he can have one more chance, just one more but if he fucks up again I dont want to see you vouch for him ever again.

No more starting shit with @PPEcel or any other mods/users for rules that are set in stone, no bitching and crying about his bans or how he feels they were unfair etc
Based, thank you. I will tell him the good news and to not start trouble on the forum or with the mods.

Can I lift his ban?

@YuiIsMyCope
@perpetual anger

Free @Juxtaposition6 he likes progressive rock

He posted this: https://incels.is/threads/this-is-obvious-bait.433820/
@Intellau_Celistic
His thread was titled something like "just become a sissy bro" or something akin to that. It was deleted and I assume was the cause of his ban.
This is the second time he has been banned for a faggot post - though this one was him mocking the post, as evident by the use of ":feelstastyman:" that he posted underneath it. Not sure what the exact infraction was.
He's obviously obsessed with becoming a sissy / tranny, a stupid emote doesn't hide that fact. It's not his first thread about this delicate topic.
Anyways, it doesn't matter. I know he won't be around for long, he's just some 16yo kid who thinks he's smart but in reality is just annoying with little to no value offered.

Fair enough, and yes, he does mention faggot stuff quite a lot. I had a feeling he'd get reprimanded for that post. The pool of youngcels will continue to shrink and won't be replenished.
He is on a temp ban since he has had multiple instances of posting gay or trans content. While the last post could potentially be interpreted as a parody, his long history of violations make it seem as though he was aiming to infiltrate

@proudweeb What do you think about the person I am currently viewing? Is it an alt?
he only showed up to post on lifefuel's page, that's an odd one

his "explain your situation" sounded very trucel

@Pillow City Rev

What happened to Anxiety- ?
He DMed me that he was leaving then his account turned to “guest”.

Never touched battle network :society:
Dragon Quest VIII
Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters
Mortal Kombat Inception
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dark Cloud
Dark Alliance
Bully
Shadow of Colossus
Disgaea

Have you played any of these? I am in weird position on this forum and irl cause I’m early zoomer(24) but didn’t grow up with anything people my age or younger did. While normies were playing the new call of duty’s and going out to watch the newest films, I was at home on my PS2 playing Dragon Quest VIII and watching shit like Trigun(stuff I was introduced to by my brother your age). Can’t discuss media with anyone around my age tbh tbh tbh

Dragon Quest VIII
Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters
Mortal Kombat Inception
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dark Cloud
Dark Alliance
Bully
Shadow of Colossus
Disgaea

Have you played any of these? I am in weird position on this forum and irl cause I’m early zoomer(24) but didn’t grow up with anything people my age or younger did. While normies were playing the new call of duty’s and going out to watch the newest films, I was at home on my PS2 playing Dragon Quest VIII and watching shit like Trigun(stuff I was introduced to by my brother your age). Can’t discuss media with anyone around my age tbh tbh tbh
Nope none of those either. Closest to that list would be yugioh dark duel stories but that was a game boy color game

Only mortal kombat I played was the sega version.

I played alot of street fighter between every console I was given and whatever side games came with those respective consoles and mostly pokemon on handheld.

Nope none of those either. Closest to that list would be yugioh dark duel stories but that was a game boy color game
I owned that one
Only mortal kombat I played was the sega version.
Geriatric
I played alot of street fighter between every console I was given and whatever side games came with those respective consoles and mostly pokemon on handheld.
I was a Tekken and Soul Calibur fan back then. Link was my main. I had no idea about crossovers at the time so a nintendo character being playable was cool to me.

@Retardinator what happened to him?

bring back @DottKo334

@Fat Link what happened to my boy @DottKo334

@I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss ?

Free @YuiIsMyCope he did nothing wrong

Dragon Quest VIII
Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters
Mortal Kombat Inception
Final Fantasy 6, 7, 9
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dark Cloud
Dark Alliance
Bully
Shadow of Colossus
Disgaea
Giga based list, i played all of them except yugioh. Tactics Ogre is an excellent tactical RPG from FF tactics creators. From newer games Lost Eidolons is an great game, it reminds me very much of FF tactics mixed with Fire Emblem. It has nice realistic looking graphics and good story, its nice seeing armors and arms, medieval stuff in more realistic graphic.

I’m back! But as a GrAy
EB78CC9E 6251 440C 996A 98495BE00610

Giga based list, i played all of them except yugioh. Tactics Ogre is an excellent tactical RPG from FF tactics creators. From newer games Lost Eidolons is an great game, it reminds me very much of FF tactics mixed with Fire Emblem. It has nice realistic looking graphics and good story, its nice seeing armors and arms, medieval stuff in more realistic graphic.
I purchased Tactics Ogre Reborn. Just plan on completing one more game before I get to it. Will check out Lost Eidolons, thanks.

free @Pengwin I miss him so much

@I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

unban @itsOVER

he was a color here
he isnt incel anymore but blackpilled noncels are allowed here anyways

he really wants to come back and says he wont open wagie ragie threads again. I believe he deserves a 2nd chance.
Jannies are wagecucks? Lmao.