Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@certifiedmikucel ?
@Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer

@certifiedmikucel ?
Can someone actually explain why he was banned. Was that user a foid?

How did you even find that out? I couldn't tell really
I think the ban appeals section had a comment that they were "sorrel". Don't know who that is, maybe someone from discord?

I think the ban appeals section had a comment that they were "sorrel". Don't know who that is, maybe someone from discord?
Not discord tbh. But it's part of one of her online handles. Ngl I didn't even know they existed 10 minutes before I nuked them.

Not discord tbh. But it's part of one of her online handles. Ngl I didn't even know they existed 10 minutes before I nuked them.
Well, looks like you are a true detective, at least your username/profile picture is fitting.

Tbh idk who that xangsane dude was, I assumed it was another .org bluepilled faggot
I'm going to assume he's not an incel, which is probably why The Enforcer told him to leave.

I'm impressed that one person can moderate three different forums and adjust to the rules of each.

Alt of a schizo, he pops up every once in a while to vomit his bullshit out onto the forum. Don't know how many IPs this guy has.
I see. Is that the guy who used to talk about Elliot Rodger solar eclipsis or whatever in like 2023? He made a similar thread now

Link needed :feelshaha:
I used to lurk back in 2023 so I don't think I have the link to that thread. I just remember stumbling across that guys thread by accident while scrolling through .is. It might have also been an older post from like 2022

Sorrel? Is she on SS? Are you a mod there?
Not SS. I haven't even looked at SS in years tbh. I'm a mod here, and looksmaxx. No where else. I found this instance on the "normie internet", just by chance.

Tbh idk who that xangsane dude was, I assumed it was another .org bluepilled faggot
@PLA1092 Bought up a concern and I checked it out. Turned out to be true

Well, looks like you are a true detective, at least your username/profile picture is fitting.
I dislike infiltrators. If I'm around and get a sense, I'll try to give myself good reason to remove them. This forums been a good home to me for the last 6 years, despite some periods of inactivity.

Would be nice if all infils were as easy as that tbh. They'd be doing my job for me. But being a rotter means I have more than enough time to look into shit. I just need to be around more. I dont like neglecting ngl.

what happened to @Broly