Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Caesercel @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle
@NihilisticSoul is still here on a different account by request which is why his current account is banned ie more than one active username is not allowed. :society:

As for Mutt nigger and Mono faggot? They are gone for good as they are troll pieces of shit and went into direct competition with dot is (or at least pathetically tried) and so they are traitors permanently banished from these lands never to be seen again. :feelsclown:

As for @To koniec? I leave that entirely up to @Master, my dreggly poo bear @Dregster and the Weeb @proudweeb as he’s a proven doxxer but I don’t really feel all that strongly myself about keeping him banned over it but again I defer the subject of his possible re-instatement to the aforementioned big and little homies. :feelsokman:

Oh and before I forget…

”Eat shit” Mutt nigger! :feelsahh:

See how I get the last laugh dickhead? :feelskek:

Last edited:
@NihilisticSoul is still here on a different account by request which is why his current account is banned ie more than one active username is not allowed. :society:

As for Mutt nigger and Mono faggot? They are gone for good as they are troll pieces of shit and went into direct competition with dot is (or at least pathetically tried) and so they are traitors permanently banished from these lands never to be seen again. :feelsclown:

As for @To koniec? I leave that entirely up to @Master, my dreggly poo bear @Dregster and the Weeb @proudweeb as he’s a proven doxxer but I don’t really feel all that strongly myself about keeping him banned over it but again I defer the subject of his possible re-instatement to the aforementioned big and little homies. :feelsokman:

Oh and before I forget…

”Eat shit” Mutt nigger! :feelsahh:

See how I get the last laugh dickhead? :feelskek:
Yeah I dont really care about to koniec, I always thought he was kind of a faggot anyway, we didnt really lose anything with him being banned

Is this satire?

Screenshot 20240106 163614 DuckDuckGo

Or does hombre unironically believe what he's saying here?

There is so much autism on the internet now, I'm finding it harder and harder to recognize satire when I see it.

Is this satire?

View attachment 1030303

Or does hombre unironically believe what he's saying here?

There is so much autism on the internet now, I'm finding it harder and harder to recognize satire when I see it.
It's a certifiable schizo moment. THAT is the absolute banger.

@ArcticShadow ?

@Antifem Lord ?

There will be no resurrection for "general alek" :feelscomfy:

He will forever stay forgotten from this day forward:bigbrain:
I hope so, but I will never forget this was once said:

I have removed General Alek from the forum. He hit both 100% warning percentage and also was hardbanned.

He had been reported 97 times total and also made 4 alts while previously banned. He does not have a place any longer in our community.

I will personally never unban him. If he is unbanned again in the future, that's not on me.

Any questions, please reach out to me
Only for his 10th resurrection to occur not long after, wish I could still link that thread. :feelskek:

He’s still packwatch for now at least though. :smonk:

@Saysitsover I swear this guy gets banned every other month or something. :feelskek:

@Saysitsover I swear this guy gets banned every other month or something. :feelskek:
Why does he get banned though? I don't see him posting problematic stuff

just accumulated warnings from teeth threads in ID instead of lounge
Yeah I figured it was that since that’s technically off-topic. Will he ever learn?

general alek sometimes gave one word replies that is a classic foid trait. not saying he was a foid im saying its possible.

He necro'd his own thread from a year ago that was pretty gay

ironically no one would have noticed it, and he wouldn't have gotten in trouble, if he didn't

just accumulated warnings from teeth threads in ID instead of lounge
I think he has to have a dozen warnings for this. Not sure why he doesn't just put them in the lounge. Other than that, he seems okay

I hope so, but I will never forget this was once said:

Only for his 10th resurrection to occur not long after, wish I could still link that thread. :feelskek:

He’s still packwatch for now at least though. :smonk:
I dont know what happened there, but that line running across his name is never going away on my watch :society:

I think he has to have a dozen warnings for this. Not sure why he doesn't just put them in the lounge. Other than that, he seems okay
The poor brocel legitimately has a low IQ. It's not even a language barrier, the guy is just straight up dumb. I feel really bad for him, tbhngl. :feelsbadman:

He doesn't learn the way you and I would. Reason and logic don't work. If you tell him "don't touch the fire, because it's very hot and it burns," he'll be confused and put his hand in the fire anyway. Then he'll learn from burning his hand.

The poor brocel legitimately has a low IQ. It's not even a language barrier, the guy is just straight up dumb. I feel really bad for him, tbhngl. :feelsbadman:

He doesn't learn the way you and I would. Reason and logic don't work. If you tell him "don't touch the fire, because it's very hot and it burns," he'll be confused and put his hand in the fire anyway. Then he'll learn from burning his hand.
Hope he stays banned. His teeth posts were fucking digusting

@rhodie ? was it requested?

@AsakuraHao what did he do

He made a thread about zoophilia
Hey brocels.
I received a message from @General Alek on Neets.net about his posts being deleted.
He wants to know why over 5 thousand of his posts are being deleted. He wants an answer. Maybe a mod can explain himself.

Hey brocels.
I received a message from @General Alek on Neets.net about his posts being deleted.
He wants to know why over 5 thousand of his posts are being deleted. He wants an answer. Maybe a mod can explain himself.
He's never coming back so all his posts are just a waste of space.

Why is @Am85006 banned?

Why was @Uncle Axel hardbanned ?