Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

jfl

Master decided to not unban him, there is no need to talk about it anymore.
Of course not imbecile, just because the mod staff does things you dont like, doesnt make the actions "unreasonable"

How do they know this jfl
Most of the traffic comes from Google Chrome, and the majority of people have selected their gender in their Google account.
The data shown above is about the overall traffic (bluepillers) not about registered members.
Of course not imbecile, just because the mod staff does things you dont like, doesnt make the actions "unreasonable"
I don't like your meme but I will fight for your right to post it :feelzez:

should general alek be buried or cremated? maybe buried if the mods decide to resuscitate him again :feelswhat:

should general alek be buried or cremated? maybe buried if the mods decide to resuscitate him again :feelswhat:
He's never coming back, he blew it by getting his fanboys on here crying like little bitches

All he needed to do was to take the timeout and shut the fuck up :bigbrain:

sadsack21 has been banned for being a likely troll / infiltrator. He kept posting threads about weird shit such as

I wanna get naked in front of some women irl, young or old and have them rate me. How can I do this as gf-less guy who is 19?​

I wanna get naked in front of some women irl, young or old and have them rate me. How can I do this as gf-less guy who is 19?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Fat Link will @To koniec ever be forgiven?

sadsack21 has been banned for being a likely troll / infiltrator. He kept posting threads about weird shit such as

I wanna get naked in front of some women irl, young or old and have them rate me. How can I do this as gf-less guy who is 19?​

I think he might not be all there tbh, from his ban appeals. Bolding the mention of moderation kinda weird.

The difference is CP ITSELF is a crime but talking about rape isn't the same as rape, also distribution of cp is a much bigger crime than watching it and you will be persecuted for it
No one is talking about CP here, nirvana posted loli hentai not cp

Nothing better than .is drama, absolutely nothing :feelscomfy:

I never trusted Nirvana the second he told me he didn't actually like Nirvana.

Is there any date i could tell @To koniec to ban appeal?

Maybe, but the argument that it's the same as talking about rape is false, cp is a digital crime, rape is not a digital crime
again, no one is talking about posting cp. i am talking about pedo posting such things like this, this example is probably a bad one cause its not sexualized so its allowed but even lewder posts that are similar to this mods claim its "glow posting" i am saying rape posting, ER posting and pedo posting all fall under the category of glow posting but only one of those is banned cause of "glow posting".

Full disclosure: I am good friends with her on Shitscord as many well know but despite that I have personally banned all of her “known” accounts which she is none too happy about ie kangacel, Māori something or other and Foid Normie etc, etc. So much for my supposedly being a “pussy whipped simp”. :lul:

Full disclosure #2: She did tip me off about Nirvana pedo’s, pedo shit posting, so for all the trouble she has caused she at least did the site one solid by helping us remove that piece of filth whose post was a legal liability that we don’t need or want (and if not technically a legal liability, since the images may have been all or mostly a.i generated, that shit could still possibly bring about unwelcome MSM attention were we to leave it up or serve as fodder for yet another anti incel documentary hit piece). :feelsugh:

Since she is surprisingly not a complete retard (like most of her fellow blondes) it is of course within the realm of possibility that she has learned to use a VPN like a large percentage of our userbase of brocels, fakecels, feds, fags, troons and trolls have already themselves been long using to get around our banning process and set up new accounts with. :feelsthink:

Nothing we can do about that other than possibly banning the entire ip range of Chadstralia where she is from albeit then we would not only be deprived of her company but more importantly a colorful cast of wacky Australians that are actually welcomed and very beloved here such as everyone’s favorite incel jihadist Abuincelalaustrali among I’m sure several other lesser known but still valued brocels from koala land. :feelsYall:

Explanation: Users have repeatedly let us know that what happens or is said on Shitscord should have consequences on the site. I myself experienced some of those and now Nirvanafag has to as well. No one forced his dumb ass to post pedo shit after all and our anti sexualization of minors rule has been around long enough for users to know better than to try and test us on it, if they don’t want to go bye bye forever. Also the rule doesn’t exempt cartoons/a.i/non human imagery. :feelsclown:
you are good friends with an IT dwelling foid on discord? what the fuck is wrong with you and why are you a mod

What happend to @wereq ??

>she'd be one of the most legendary brocels of all time
>took down an incel forum
They were and are all actually fakecels with their spiritual leader being a British homosexual (redundant I know) whose sole mission in life (other than getting railed by other faggot British males that is) was mocking Master.

They were and are all actually fakecels with their spiritual leader being a British homosexual (redundant I know) whose sole mission in life (other than getting railed by other faggot British males that is) was mocking Master.
fair enough

drama goes) that makes us good buddies. :feelsclown: Oh and there’s never been a rule here not ever that we can’t be friends with foids or normies in general for that matter. :foidSoy::incel:
Yet I once got a 60% warning because I said I was surprised an overweight food coworker smiled and waved at me when passing me by which was clearly not sexual in nature. That aside foids can't be friends you're either just some emotional tampon, beta orbiter or someone feeding their ego. Thinking otherwise is insanely bluepilled and such shit probably should have a rule against it.

foids can't be friends you're either just some emotional tampon, beta orbiter or someone feeding their ego.
Being blackpilled is optional here, I've noticed.

Thinking otherwise is insanely bluepilled and such shit probably should have a rule against it.
There ostensibly is

Yet I once got a 60% warning because I said I was surprised an overweight food coworker smiled and waved at me when passing me by which was clearly not sexual in nature. That aside foids can't be friends you're either just some emotional tampon, beta orbiter or someone feeding their ego. Thinking otherwise is insanely bluepilled and such shit probably should have a rule against it.
I mean, it's off the site. He's not rooting for personality stuff otherwise. I don't really care what he does there so long as he doesn't start preaching here; attempting to get a girlfriend too is definetly a truecel trait. You can't be an incel if you don't put effort into it, all that.

I mean, it's off the site. He's not rooting for personality stuff otherwise. I don't really care what he does there so long as he doesn't start preaching here; attempting to get a girlfriend too is definetly a truecel trait. You can't be an incel if you don't put effort into it, all that.
At a certain point yes but at a certain point it's time to throw in the towel. I'm a 30 year old KHHV if it was going to ever happen it would of happened long ago.

At a certain point yes but at a certain point it's time to throw in the towel. I'm a 30 year old KHHV if it was going to ever happen it would of happened long ago.
That's true. No sense in hurting yourself at that point.

You can know you're in incel without ever having tried.
I guess? Idk, man. Feels like something experience would teach better. There can be a thousand different factors to inceldom.

There can be a thousand different factors to inceldom.
So true! There are a plethora of reasons like:

1. Your face
2. Your face
3. Your face
4. Your face
5. Your face
6. ...

So true! There are a plethora of reasons like:

1. Your face
2. Your face
3. Your face
4. Your face
5. Your face
6. ...
This is wrong.

Bone structure, height, race, mental or physical disabilities, more that I cannot think of all also play a role. And these aren't changable.

The thing is, the intensity and amount of these factors is different for other people. Some people gotta try, for others it is over.