Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Posting selfies is against za rules
don't care

How to Take a Selfie Like a Male Model

Under no circumstances do not unban that filth. It's YET another proof that these "LE BASED POSTERS" are all fakecel infiltrators.

Under no circumstances do not unban that filth. It's YET another proof that these "LE BASED POSTERS" are all fakecel infiltrators.
tbh, they all have the same posting pattern and very similar content.

JFL at the sequence of events though

It's definitely him, final nail in the coffin mods don't unban.
Shame cause I actually liked him this time around. Everyone hated Draconian Times for foid-worshipping all the time but he actually wrote good threads on verybasedindeed

He got banned for posting selfie in ID, but he should be allowed to come back tbh
That's not the only reason. He accumulated a 100% warning level in less than a month. He can only be allowed back after a while, let's say 6 months

There are multiple high rank users here who mog him to oblivion, there are probably even bigger fakecels and actual sexhavers who will never break the LARP and reveal their identity

He's not truecel but not fakecel imo, he got banned for posting selfie in ID, but he should be allowed to come back tbh
didn't u say he was @Draconian Times ?

@HappiestCel

If I need even ask

Lemme guess, @Kingsford_Loser was another PacinoTroon alt

@Truefaitholdorder

@Truefaitholdorder

Check his last posts. He requested. Honestly obnoxious the guys that keep doing that. Just fucking log out.
Yea idk why he keeps doing this

@glowIntheDark @Caesercel @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle

@gummybearcel what happened?

Check his last posts. He requested. Honestly obnoxious the guys that keep doing that. Just fucking log out.
This is why I never give out the self-ban requests.

I just ignore them and I wished the other mods would ignore those stupid requests.

I just ignore them and I wished the other mods would ignore those stupid requests.
Based. Asking for a ban is dumb. Just log out.

@glowIntheDark ?

When you ask for permanent field grade separation, the website tends to live more rent free in your mind.
Then you come back the next day asking for reenlistment.

Please unban @Romaniancel' . His decision to reveal his face in a ban appeal, seeking forgiveness, demonstrates his commitment to follow the rules. Grant him one last opportunity please.

@proudweeb, it seems you issued the ban. He's not a fakecel infiltrator and deserves another chance despite his previous posts.

Please unban @Romaniancel' . His decision to reveal his face in a ban appeal, seeking forgiveness, demonstrates his commitment to follow the rules. Grant him one last opportunity please.

@proudweeb, it seems you issued the ban. He's not a fakecel infiltrator and deserves another chance despite his previous posts.
View attachment 1015709
Mogs me back to the Sewers of Mumbai.

what did he do?
What got him banned was deleted so idk exactly, but I think no one deserves a permanent ban if they are not a fakecel or lgtv, I believe @Romaniancel' is not a faggot and deserve another chance, look at his video, his face screams autism.