Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Came to say free: @FrailPaleStaleMale

Free @Zaetheus, don't know why that guy got banned anyways.

@EthnicelNL

Been a good ride I suppose. Everyday we are less and less people

@Smallframecel

FREE HIM
FREE HIM
FREE HIM
FREE HIM
FREE HIM
hes one of the few curries on here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Free @Zaetheus, don't know why that guy got banned anyways.
Pretty sure he threatened to murder some guy's family, something like that

Glad he's gone, he was always a dick to me

Free everyone for one day as a valentines gift

Pretty sure he threatened to murder some guy's family, something like that

Glad he's gone, he was always a dick to me
Exactly , he was a dangerous thug that was a danger to us vulnerable incels

Exactly , he was a dangerous thug that was a danger to us vulnerable incels
Stop making us sound gay. He was just annoying. Idc about why he got banned, I'm glad he's gone

why aren't foids like @Lachowski banned yet?

Came to say free: @FrailPaleStaleMale
free him

Also what happened to that guy with the joker AVI @Angryatsociety who just seems like a gangweed meme as a person

you don’t have a “cawk” though.
Imagine how pathetic you would have to be to lack a cock. Oh wait, that's foids for you

Fucking cunts

Imagine how pathetic you would have to be to lack a cock. Oh wait, that's foids for you

Fucking cunts
Imagine having a musty open wound between your legs. Such a creature could only be described as inferior tbh.

Imagine having a musty open wound between your legs. Such a creature could only be described as inferior tbh.
Aristotle, Politics: "[T]he relation of male to female is by nature a relation of superior to inferior and ruler to ruled."

11050.jpg
the oppression of gamers...

The glorified hall monitors we call mods don't care about enforcing the rules of the website
They'd rather ban actual useful users and censor good threads for misinformation (which ironically is happenning in the same time frame as this chick been posting here)

They'd rather ban actual useful users and censor good threads for misinformation (which ironically is happenning in the same time frame as this chick been posting here)
They like having sex havers and femoids around "cuz muh publicity"

he made a lot of dumb threads tbh, the mods were going to lock him up at one point sooner or later
@mrhaircut33 ?
it's temporary.

The glorified hall monitors we call mods don't care about enforcing the rules of the website
They like having sex havers and femoids around "cuz muh publicity"
because you are brainless idiots with a nonsensical mob mentality. this guy is male, i've checked already.

HOL' UP
@Raiden