Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Loool free up @EthnicelNL mods got him cucked...

What is the meaning of the banning of @EthnicelNL?

What happened with @EthnicelNL whyy

Never began for EthnicelNLcels

Who was the user?

Inceltears
What is the meaning of the banning of @EthnicelNL?
I assume this is about his Discord thread. Fuck the feds man free him. He only talked about how discord was shit, and even if he had other warnings this should not have brought him up to a ban. Mods seem to be rigged against the man.

read his OP's warning disclaimer and see. warned 3 times in 24 hours for 3 seperate counts of misinformation; once a thread accusing some random of having a GF, once a thread accusing another guy of being a female, and now this made up trash. none of the quotes he's provided were real, hence the misinformation. "shouldn't have brought him up to a ban", my fucking ass. he should be grateful that retarded_dumbshit didn't decide to permaban him outright.

@EthnicelNL was banned for spreading flase information. None of the homosex @knajjd quotes were real. This is his 3rd misinformation warning of the day.

@knajjd just summed it up nicely.

@EthnicelNL was banned for spreading flase information. None of the homosex @knajjd quotes were real. This is his 3rd misinformation warning of the day.

@knajjd just summed it up nicely.

He was probably just having some fun with trolling and didn't mean for it to be taken seriously

read his OP's warning disclaimer and see. warned 3 times in 24 hours for 3 seperate counts of misinformation; once a thread accusing some random of having a GF, once a thread accusing another guy of being a female, and now this made up trash. none of the quotes he's provided were real, hence the misinformation. "shouldn't have brought him up to a ban", my fucking ass. he should be grateful that retarded_dumbshit didn't decide to permaban him outright.

It is over for false information spreadercels

He was probably just having some fun with trolling and didn't mean for it to be taken seriously
just a prank bru.

Pretty sure it was meant to be taken seriously, he was actually pissed off at the mods and posted that information to make us and the server look bad. Trolling is against the rules anyway.

he should be grateful that retarded_dumbshit didn't decide to permaban him outright.
Jfl at permabanning whenever one feels like it

@EthnicelNL is based

Drama and bickering is for foids. Inject T if you care about drama.

banning a guy with 3 counts of misinformation in a mere 24 hours certainly would not be permabanning on a mere whim.
Maybe if it's the 2nd or 3rd time he does it but if it is the 1st time you give him a good old temp ban so he learns, some users have done worse things and they were kept around here for quite a long time

Maybe if it's the 2nd or 3rd time he does it but if it is the 1st time you give him a good old temp ban so he learns, some users have done worse things and they were kept around here for quite a long time
<_< are you not reading my posts or forgot your glasses somewhere??? i just said that it's the third time. jesus christ. the first time was a 0% warning, only a PM. he's also not banned permanently.

<_< are you not reading my posts or forgot your glasses somewhere??? i just said that it's the third time. jesus christ. the first time was a 0% warning, only a PM. he's also not banned permanently.
Yeyeyeye I know it's the 3rd time but I meant that if it was like, let's say that he did the 3 misinformation another day, then he returns and does it again this day after getting temp banned that day for doing so, then that's worthy of a permaban maybe.

But if it's the 1st time he does the 3 misinformation in a row he should be psrdoned and given only a temp ban as a warning, not a perma one

But if it's the 1st time he does the 3 misinformation in a row he should be psrdoned and given only a temp ban as a warning, not a perma one
that's your opinion on how you would personally moderate. personally, i think i went easy on him given the fact that he has so many warnings under his belt.

Attachments

• warnings.png
    warnings.png
    3 KB · Views: 96
that's your opinion on how you would personally moderate. personally, i think i went easy on him given the fact that he has so many warnings under his belt.
good old times when I was temp banned for ER incitation tbh

I noticed a member i really liked supersaiyangymcel get banned and i realized a lot of members i like are getting banned please stop being too harsh on bans :cryfeels:

I noticed a member i really liked supersaiyangymcel get banned and i realized a lot of members i like are getting banned please stop being too harsh on bans :cryfeels:
he requested the ban himself.

Free @EthnicelNL, why does he get banned for "spreading misinformation" while a mod can do so freely over? It's bullshit.

They hate ethnics
They do.

@SergeantIncel does the same dumb "this isn't looksmax" argument apply here? Or do you only let moderators get away with rule violations regardless of which forum it is? Just wondering. :)

Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL

Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @EthnicelNL
No, this is justified. Only users have to obey the general rules. :rolleyes:

No, this is justified. Only users have to obey the general rules. :rolleyes:
Just like America. The bottom tier suffers while the higher powers control everything. JFL If you have an impact defending ethnicel...

Just like America. The bottom tier suffers while the higher powers control everything. JFL If you have an impact defending ethnicel...
there will be no impact because there is nothing to defend. he broke the rules and got what he deserved.

Meh, I'll just decrease my activity on here. It isn't worth investing my time on here if the rules aren't applied fair and square to everyone regardless of mod status or not.

there will be no impact because there is nothing to defend. he broke the rules and got what he deserved.
In general users have no impact. Not just ethnicel

Damn we needed Zyros now more than ever. It's too bad that his ideas were attached to a bragger

@RREEEEEEEEE don't leave

Damn we needed Zyros now more than ever. It's too bad that his ideas were attached to a bragger
Just allow chad and eventually females as long as they bring nice ideas.

Meh, I'll just decrease my activity on here. It isn't worth investing my time on here if the rules aren't applied fair and square to everyone regardless of mod status or not.
Do u really think that will convince the mods to unban him:feelskek:

He made a thread that was deleted previously by a mod, he acknowledges this and posts it again disregarding the implication to stop.
He made up quotes of a mod and a user making them look bad, six of them.
If you don't like users being warned for this you are free to leave, misinformation is in the rules. Being a dick is not, but we don't appreciate it.
That's all I'm going to say, drop the issue.
I've already dropped it, learn to read.
Do u really think that will convince the mods to unban him:feelskek:
No, I just showed their hypocrisy.