Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Schery6 hahahaha you got banned bitch!!!!!!!

How does it feel to be some high school kid and not only be outcasted by his peers, but also outcasted on this forum? You are truly a failure. It's mother's day, imagine if she saw you right now how disappointed she would be.

KILL YOURSELF AND BURN IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS FUCK. NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE YOU, NOT EVEN ONLINE.
NTfaggot behavior :feelsUgh:

20% - incel shaming
free @Schery6, he is non-NT trucel! :feelsree:
NTfaggot behavior :feelsUgh:
Aren't you a youngcel too? And you are pushing the oofy doofy theory.

You're next in line to be banned kid. If I were you, I would be exchanging discord usernames so I can communicate with my "friends"

(I used quotes because you don't have friends, you're a lonely forum rotter and you're about to be banished from whatever pathetic cope you once had. You youngcels from here on out will be treated as complete fucking dirt. And nothing you do will stop that.)

@Zer0/∞ thinks he’s an incel because he’s not NT and can’t oofy doofy maxx, not because he’s a 5’3 shitskin curry with horrible stats in every category :feelskek:

I used quotes because you don't have friends, you're a lonely forum rotter and you're about to be banished from whatever pathetic cope you once had. You youngcels from here on out will be treated as complete fucking dirt. And nothing you do will stop that
you're an incel shamer too

you're an incel shamer too
nope, incel shaming has nothing to do with lack of friends

keep projecting your social inadequacies onto others. I will continue shitting on people like you with impunity and the mods won't do shit unless you whine hard enough :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
nope, incel shaming has to do with lack of friends

keep projecting your social inadequacies onto others. I will continue shitting on people like you with impunity and the mods won't do shit unless you whine hard enough :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
do you think that I care? well the answer is NO :dab:

free @Schery6 and @YuiIsMyCope
:dab::dab::dab:

We definitely will take action if you're shaming other incels for being incel. In fact, I just did.
see pms now. I didn't virgin shame.

incel is sex exclusive. you need to expand the definition of incel if you wanna enforce such rules

You're next in line to be banned kid. If I were you, I would be exchanging discord usernames so I can communicate with my "friends"

(I used quotes because you don't have friends, you're a lonely forum rotter and you're about to be banished from whatever pathetic cope you once had. You youngcels from here on out will be treated as complete fucking dirt. And nothing you do will stop that.)
tagging @BlkPillPres (also @IncelKing )

Didn't you make a thread about incel vs invol (involunatarily lonely)? Should this forum ban all lonely shaming? Does loneliness have to do with incel shaming?

I got warned for this. Does this seem just in your opinion?

tagging @BlkPillPres (also @IncelKing )

Didn't you make a thread about incel vs invol (involunatarily lonely)? Should this forum ban all lonely shaming? Does loneliness have to do with incel shaming?

I got warned for this. Does this seem just in your opinion?
incel is only sexual related, but often being ugly cause loneliness

Hmm, should calling people friendless losers be allowed on an incel forum?

Thoughts on this men?
Clearly, no. Most of us here are socially castigated. Shitting on incels for being "losers" is hypocritical at best and indicative of non-incel at worst.

no of course and having +20 friends should be a bannable offense
:feelstastyman:

Thoughts on this men?
no because it all comes down to looks. Someone who looks too weird for anyone to want to be around them shouldnt be shamed for it.

lmao @ this damage control. Me laughing at someone getting banned is me being gay? You're retarded. Also get your mind out of the gutter.

It's clear you feel bad for him and feel the need to stick up for him, and now you're trying to divert the attention onto me.
Anime avi
Greycel
Edgy and insulting

:banhammer:

Thoughts on this men?
Clearly, no. Most of us here are socially castigated. Shitting on incels for being "losers" is hypocritical at best and indicative of non-incel at worst.

:feelstastyman:
I see it as a form of soft bragging tbh. No matter what the environment, men always seek to impose a hierarchy. And we should reject that.

Here, we are moral equals.
by that logic, calling others "low IQ" should be soft bragging. We are all "muh equals" here. No?

Also, having friends has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with not knowing how to socialize.

If you are gonna ban social mogging, then it is only fair to ban IQ mogging/shaming. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.

Lastly, this was never part of the rules, if you want to ban it, it is only just to remove my warning, and to later implement the rules.

why do you have to disagree with everything I say?
Only disagree with the dumb shit, and what you said was some dumb shit. What's next, we're gonna ban people for having too much money? Hey @faded , your richfag days are numbered, kikecel.

Besides, you're a postmaxxer with 20k posts who joined a month ago. You should kys just for that.

Social mogging is banned under the bragging rule. Youre incel shaming, which is just the opposite of that. They're the same thing done in different ways.
no its not. that is BULLSHIT.

point out where specifically in the rules you can flex about social mogging but not IQ mogging

no its not. that is BULLSHIT.

point out where specifically in the rules you can flex about social mogging but not IQ mogging
being ugly can cause social problems, but not at your IQ, it doesn't seem to hard to understand

I will cry over you all day.
Also making an alt is against the rules
I'm not an alt, I'm an old user.
being ugly can cause social problems, but not at your IQ, it doesn't seem to hard to understand
MASSIVE FUCKING COPE.

I see ugly dudes with friends all the time. If you don't have friends, that is on you for being a social moron or just being lazy.

by that logic, calling others "low IQ" should be soft bragging. We are all "muh equals" here. No?

Also, having friends has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with not knowing how to socialize.

If you are gonna ban social mogging, then it is only fair to ban IQ mogging/shaming. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.

Lastly, this was never part of the rules, if you want to ban it, it is only just to remove my warning, and to later implement the rules.
If you make a dumb post and you get a series of "low IQ moment" and ":feelstastyman:" replies, that's not people IQ mogging you. That's them pointing out that what you've posted is retarded.

IQ mogging would be bragging about your IQ and then shitting on users, disregarding them and what they say because you're higher IQ than them.

The fact that you don't see the difference is, ironically, demonstrating that you're low IQ. :lul:

If you make a dumb post and you get a series of "low IQ moment" and ":feelstastyman:" replies, that's not people IQ mogging you. That's them pointing out that what you've posted is retarded.

IQ mogging would be bragging about your IQ and then shitting on users, disregarding them and what they say because you're higher IQ than them.

The fact that you don't see the difference is, ironically, demonstrating that you're low IQ. :lul:
good point
gf = chad
many friends = NT and average looking
few friends = incel
0 friends = incel / truecel

good point
gf = chad
few friends = incel
That's fairly accurate, but gf also = HTN.

I they diagree with you, you're retarded. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is circular reasoning. You are assuming people on incel forums can call people high or low IQ and reasonably estimate it.

Also, many users do this sort of shaming, disregarding others opinions as low IQ, its just the mods dont care for that.
good point
gf = chad
few friends = incel
That's fairly accurate, but gf also = HTN.
nope, mid tier and even sometimes low tier normies get girlfriends. when is the last time you walked outside?

you're right on this, based_meme thinks that everyone who disagree with him is stupid
yeah he is such a narcissictic pseudointellectual. he lives for dominance on this forum to get dopamine hits.
Now you're telling us to touch grass.

Will your indecencies never end?
so why don't you just put it in the rules that we have to act like kindergarterners?

its like you're trying to have it both ways. act like tough dudes but advocate for a safe space

I they diagree with you, you're retarded. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
NO, if you say retarded shit and somebody calls you out, that's not disagreeing. Disagreeing is when somebody makes an argument and you counter with your own reasons.

This is circular reasoning. You are assuming people on incel forums can call people high or low IQ and reasonably estimate it.
It doesn't fucking matter that they can't estimate it. It's the bragging itself that matters.

Also, many users do this sort of shaming, disregarding others opinions as low IQ, its just the mods dont care for that.
There you go saying dumb shit again. Replying "low IQ" isn't shaming anything, you fucking snowflake. You sound like a Goddamn redditor right now.

NO, if you say retarded shit and somebody calls you out, that's not disagreeing. Disagreeing is when somebody makes an argument and you counter with your own reasons.
nah, if you call it retarded, it is clearly implied you disagree
It doesn't fucking matter that they can't estimate it. It's the bragging itself that matters.
it does matter. because if i shame someone for being friendless, i get modded despite not bragging about my life. so clearly its only the shaming, not the bragging, that matters
There you go saying dumb shit again. Replying "low IQ" isn't shaming anything, you fucking snowflake. You sound like a Goddamn redditor right now.
yeah it is, you are just playing dumb. 'muh redditor' is a cope argument

nah, if you call it retarded, it is clearly implied you disagree
When you say you "disagree" you have to provide reasons why. When somebody says something very obviously wrong and stupid, like the sun revolves around the earth, you can just say that's "retarded" and not have to bother justifying why you say it's retarded.

If I call you or what you're saying retarded, it means you should probably reevaluate what you're saying. If you say something intelligent and provide reasons for what you're saying but I think you're wrong, then I don't call you retarded and instead provide my reasons for why I think otherwise. If I did call you retarded in that case, then that would be me being a troll and a fucking idiot.

it does matter. because if i shame someone for being friendless, i get modded despite not bragging about my life. so clearly its only the shaming, not the bragging, that matters
Bragging and shaming are related, but they're not the same thing.

yeah it is, you are just playing dumb. 'muh redditor' is a cope argument
Calling you a redditor isn't an argument. That's just me calling you a special case of retarded. :feelskek:

When you say you "disagree" you have to provide reasons why. When somebody says something very obviously wrong and stupid, like the sun revolves around the earth, you can just say that's "retarded" and not have to bother justifying why you say it's retarded.
so why can't I say to incels 'you dont have any friends'. without justifying it?
If I call you or what you're saying retarded, it means you should probably reevaluate what you're saying. If you say something intelligent and provide reasons for what you're saying but I think you're wrong, then I don't call you retarded and instead provide my reasons for why I think otherwise. If I did call you retarded in that case, then that would be me being a troll and a fucking idiot.
why do i have to provide reasons why with me saying an incel has no friends, but not that they are low iq?
Bragging and shaming are related, but they're not the same thing.
why can you shame someone for being low IQ, but not for lacking friends?
Calling you a redditor isn't an argument.
of course not. all your 'arguments' are shit.

@TigerFestival
> incels are ugly
> for having many friends you need to be at least a ltn NT

> so saying "you don't have friends" = you are ugly and autistic = being ugly and autistic are incel traits so = incel shaming

@TigerFestival
> incels are ugly
> for having many friends you need to be at least a ltn NT

> so saying "you don't have friends" = you are ugly and autistic = being ugly and autistic are incel traits so = incel shaming
nope, even truecels can have friends. they just have to not be social retards and be willing to put efforts into those friendships

so why can't I say to incels 'you dont have any friends'. without justifying it?
Because there's no prior statement that can be said where that becomes an acceptable response to it. You don't use the statement "you don't have any friends" in a way that's supposed to make sense as a response to anything that isn't just to shame them.

why do i have to provide reasons why with me saying an incel has no friends, but not that they are low iq?
I didn't say you have to provide reasons for saying an incel has no friends. Bro, are you honestly and legitimately retarded? I've been calling you retarded a few times now as a joke, but I'm beginning to think it's actually true and starting to feel bad, like I'm bullying a kid with Down syndrome or something.

why can you shame someone for being low IQ, but not for lacking friends?
WTF? I didn't say that you can shame anyone. Don't put words in my mouth, nigger.

JFL

of course not. all your 'arguments' are shit.
OK, there's no point in dragging this any further.

Because there's no prior statement that can be said where that becomes an acceptable response to it. You don't use the statement "you don't have any friends" in a way that's supposed to make sense as a response to anything that isn't just to shame them.
'acceptable' is arbitrary. I see many users use 'low IQ' as a phrase to shame users

also, like I said before, incels has to do with lack of sex, not lack of friends. if you dont have friends, that is on YOU
I didn't say you have to provide reasons for saying an incel has no friends. Bro, are you honestly and legitimately retarded? I've been calling you retarded a few times now as a joke, but I'm beginning to think it's actually true and starting to feel bad, like I'm bullying a kid with Down syndrome or something.
So can I say "I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to a social retard who can;t even make friends"?
WTF? I didn't say that you can shame anyone. Don't put words in my mouth, nigger.

JFL
Don't put words in my mouth. I am asking for the difference between shaming over IQ vs friendships and how it relates to involuntary celibacy (lack of SEX).
OK, there's no point in dragging this any further.
Yeah, sure bud. Then piss off, otherwise you are a liar.

Last edited:
@based_meme inceldom doesn’t have anything to do with not having friends
No but using that as ammo to put someone down and belittle them while they live out an already failed life is something that will not be tolerated here.