Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You don't need to look at all of your posts on the forum, you just need to look at your behavior. You faggots jump out of the bushes whenever one your ilk is under fire.
instead of casting accusations without proof, why don't you come up with some arguments against anything @TigerFestival said concerning @DeepSea's ban?
banned for breaking a rule that didn't exist when he made the posts?
banned for being a "troll" when he clearly put a lot of thought and effort into what he said?
and called a one-topic poster when he made posts on all kinds of subjects?
none of this has been answered, only calling anyone who calls this out a "pedofag," with nothing to back it up.

instead of casting accusations without proof, why don't you come up with some arguments against anything @TigerFestival said concerning @DeepSea's ban?
banned for breaking a rule that didn't exist when he made the posts?
banned for being a "troll" when he clearly put a lot of thought and effort into what he said?
and called a one-topic poster when he made posts on all kinds of subjects?
none of this has been answered, only calling anyone who calls this out a "pedofag," with nothing to back it up.
You're clearly invested and putting a lot of effort into this. I don't need to come up with any arguments, because this isn't up for debate. Like @Caesercel said, it's funny how you pedofags are willing to die on this hill defending one of your own, while claiming not be to be pedofags. :feelshaha:

You're clearly invested and putting a lot of effort into this. I don't need to come up with any arguments, because this isn't up for debate. Like @Caesercel said, it's funny how you pedofags are willing to die on this hill defending one of your own, while claiming not be to be pedofags. :feelshaha:
what a weak response
i guess i have nothing to say then

what a weak response
You only ever seem to have anything to say when it's about this topic.

maybe in ban discussion specifically, but not in general.
Yeah, but why are you so vociferously speaking out against a pedofag's ban?

what a weak response
It's @based_meme who has nothing to say, he just sidesteps arguments he can't answer like a coward, and just instead gives a condescending remark, very much like IncelTear.

Last edited:
Yeah, but why are you so vociferously speaking out against a pedofag's ban?

i liked @DeepSea as a user.
i don't have a burning hatred of "pedofags" like you seem to do.
if they are good users, then they are good.

and seeing the number of followers he amassed within such a small number of posts, other users liked him as well.
look at how many are speaking up for such a lowly graycel.

he was very high iq, always supporting his position and providing insight into ancient traditions.
was interesting addition to the forum, and no one was even complaining about him.

don't even think im being that vociferous.
and it seems like @TigerFestival is being very reasonable in his comments.

It's @based_meme who has nothing to say, he just sidesteps arguments he can't answer like a coward, and just instead gives a condescending remark, very much like IncelTear.
i liked @DeepSea as a user.
i don't have a burning hatred of "pedofags" like you seem to do.
if they are good users, then they are good.

and seeing the number of followers he amassed within such a small number of posts, other users liked him as well.
look at how many are speaking up for such a lowly graycel.

he was very high iq, always supporting his position and providing insight into ancient traditions.
was interesting addition to the forum, and no one was even complaining about him.

don't even think im being that vociferous.
and it seems like @TigerFestival is being very reasonable in his comments.
Cope, seethe, dilate.

AKA "I don't have any argument so I'll just act like a prick and not back up my stance"
The posts speak for themselves, you dumb nigger. You just love to keep sucking deepsea's dick.

The posts speak for themselves, you dumb nig. You just love to keep sucking deepsea's dick.
Nah, your posts speak for themselves.

You are creating a false dischotomy, where if anyone's ban is questioned, whoever questions that ban is "sucking their dick", when in reality, they are just trying to ask questions and get clarification. Meanwhile, all you do is evade questions and insult people, or call people alts when they don't agree with you, which is absolutely pathetic.

Everyone can see how full of shit you are, being hostile towards anyone who questions a ban. For some reason @Fat Link gives you some sort of authority, and you showcase it with your smug attitude and refusal to argue in good faith, because you know you're in the wrong.

please free @Intellau_Celistic he makes good coping content for me to pass the day by

Nah, your posts speak for themselves.

You are creating a false dischotomy, where if anyone's ban is questioned, whoever questions that ban is "sucking their dick", when in reality, they are just trying to ask questions and get clarification. Meanwhile, all you do is evade questions and insult people, or call people alts when they don't agree with you, which is absolutely pathetic.

Everyone can see how full of shit you are, being hostile towards anyone who questions a ban. For some reason @Fat Link gives you some sort of authority, and you showcase it with your smug attitude and refusal to argue in good faith, because you know you're in the wrong.
Cope, seethe, dilate, pedofag. I sifted through and read at least 15 pages of his posts and ignored several other questionable ones, because they weren't blatant, you fucking pedo cocksucker. Not that I have to explain myself to you. kys

Cope, seethe, dilate, pedofag. I sifted through and read at least 15 pages of his posts and ignored several other questionable ones, because they weren't blatant, you fucking pedo cocksucker. Not that I have to explain myself to you. kys
Anyone who disagrees with you is a pedofag. :feelstastyman:

You still haven't addressed why he was banned for making those posts before the new rules came into place. And you won't answer because you're a fucking coward whose cope is to just shit on muh pedos.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a pedofag. :feelstastyman:
No, pedofags and pedofag defenders are pedofags.

:feelstastyman:

You still haven't addressed why he was banned for making those posts before the new rules came into place. And you won't answer because you're a fucking coward whose cope is to just shit on muh pedos.
Keep crying for us, pedofag.

@Fat Link Boss man, when did the pedo rules go into effect?

:blackpill::smonk::feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelzez::hax::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsstudy::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsahh::feelsBox::ha..feels::feelsLightsaber::D:p:lul::cool::dab:

@epillepsy @Rotter @Arescel @Caesercel @shii410

There you go, genius. He was banned a month before the rules got stricter. Now do you understand why I keep ignoring your seething and don't entertain any "arguments" justifying anything, you retard?

Fucking low IQcels.
I'm not a low IQcel, you are, you're the one defending the banning of a user who never broke any rules put in place.

He should have been told "new rules are coming, adjust behavior, that's what a just system does.

I'm not a low IQcel, you are, you're the one defending the banning of a user who never broke any rules put in place.

He should have been told "new rules are coming, adjust behavior, that's what a just system does.
:feelstastyman:

Keep playing dumb.
Do the math, you idiot. If he got banned when the rules were more lax, it means that the posts got that him banned then would have sent him to the asshole of the nether realm in the current state of the forum.

Do the math, you idiot. If he got banned when the rules were more lax, it means that the posts got that him banned then would have sent him to the asshole of the nether realm in the current state of the forum.
No, it means that the m0ds were planning on instating the new rules, and disposed of him earlier.

He never broke any rules. Fat Link himself said he was banned not for breaking rules, but because the mod team whined to him to ban him.

No, it means that the m0ds were planning on instating the new rules, and disposed of him earlier.

He never broke any rules. Fat Link himself said he was banned not for breaking rules, but because the mod team whined to him to ban him.
@Fat Link

No.

I was unaware of his existence until he was brought to my attention by my fellow staff members who then quickly informed me of his near almost total singular nature as a pedophile apologist.

Thus he was banned for breaking our pre-existing rule against trolling. :feelsokman:

Though admittedly that was perhaps not the most accurate of rule violation terms to put forward as the overall justification for his banning. :feelshehe:

We also have a long existing rule against “proselytizing” which perhaps would have served far better or at least as the most major part of his ban reasoning. :feelsbaton:

• Do not troll, bait, proselytize post misinformation or platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).

Last edited:
@Wizard32, what happen to this "Canadian" faggot?

Free @Intellau_Celistic at this millisecond or I will unleash hell on you. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why is @Intellau_Celistic banned?
According to my good friend and mod Komesarj he doxxed a ton of users and was posting their phone numbers and addresses. :feelsugh:

No.

I was unaware of his existence until he was brought to my attention by my fellow staff members who then quickly informed me of his near almost total singular nature as a pedophile apologist.

Thus he was banned for breaking our pre-existing rule against trolling. :feelsokman:

Though admittedly that was perhaps not the most accurate of rule violation terms to put forward as the overall justification for his banning. :feelshehe:

We also have a long existing rule against “proselytizing” which perhaps would have served far better or at least as the most major part of his ban reasoning. :feelsbaton:

• Do not troll, bait, proselytize post misinformation or platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).
The End.

Thanks for the clarification.

According to my good friend and mod Komesarj he doxxed a ton of users and was posting their phone numbers and addresses. :feelsugh:
WTF. That's serious shit.

Who are the people who got doxxed?

Unban him you gay niggers I want to read schizoposts about Shannon rose bosanac and Group therapy.

No.

First time I've ever seen the "proselytize" rule come into play.
Not sure what the purpose of this unelected "Judges" and "Arbiters" committee is - seems like some sort of mod-approved Dredd larp.

In any case, @DeepSea is easily one of the highest iq greycels to have ever graced the forum, so I think he should be given a second chance, UNDER ONE CONDITION - no more pedo posting. I believe he can be a very valuable contributor on the forum, as long as that energy is directed into other topics, as such:
I wish this could be the case too, man.

Wtf

He had been getting banned and unbanned like every other day for a while prior to that so I assumed he was just banned again for the usual inane SRB shit

@Komesarj89 Elab tbh, who did he doxx and why + how did he have their info?

Who's alt are you.

They were personal associates of his. No one from the forum. I'm sure you can guess who.
Oh lmfao

He’s posted their irl social media accounts and shit before too, idk what his endgame is. Presumably he actively wants people to contact them

Oh lmfao

He’s posted their irl social media accounts and shit before too, idk what his endgame is. Presumably he actively wants people to contact them
You know I'm liking this less and less the more I look into it.

Who's alt are you.
I've already been called an alt in this thread, and if you read through the past few pages, you would see @shii410 and @Caesercel have attested to me being a former member here. Specifically @Deleted member 14805

Calling people alts is so fucking cringe, mate.

The End.

Thanks for the clarification.

WTF. That's serious shit.

Who are the people who got doxxed?
Not sure. :feelshehe:

Tentatively however since this is intellau’s first “major” rule breaking offense, I believe Komesarj has decided to give him a two weeks long ban over it, with presumably any more violations of the same kind ending with a permanent one.
@PPEcel is the one to ask on that front as I tasked him personally with their creation, then my glorious co-admin and good buddy @Infinity added them to our existing rule set in simple, straight to the point fashion which is to say absent of being overly wordy. :feelsthink:

Also I am not sure which of our staff members allowed @TigerFestival to even be approved to post since his IP check either shows him to be an alt of someone or somehow sharing the same IP address with a plethora of various users some of which are nefarious in their reputation ie referring to disgraced mod i_a_m_i here whose username pops up when performing a search on whose ip matches @TigerFestival. :feelshehe:

What’s most odd about him @based_meme is other than his being a cheerleader for another pro pedophile cheerleader ie @DeepSea is that I fully expected him to be the alt of bitch ass nigger pedophile Wellington and he certainly could be but no IP match to prove it sadly. :feelsbadman:

Ol Wellington had been caught time and again on our forum for shitting the proverbial bed on the pedo issue before we implemented @PPEcel’s new anti pedo rules talking about how the sick fuck nigger pedophile that he is wanted to breed 12 year olds among other sick and depraved nigger pedo ravings. :feelswhat:

In the past we’d just bench the silly black bastard for a week or two but chimp chops didn’t learn his lesson and eventually got his black ass perma’d over something else. :feelskek:

I just figured ol @TigerFestival was him back here on this alt attempting to extract some level of petty revenge even though I’d given that dumb nigger practically a billion chances to reform.

Ahhh some black bastards never learn. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Not sure. :feelshehe:

Tentatively however since this is intellau’s first “major” rule breaking offense, I believe Komesarj has decided to give him a two weeks long ban over it, with presumably any more violations of the same kind ending with a permanent one.

@PPEcel is the one to ask on that front as I tasked him personally with their creation, then my glorious co-admin and good buddy @Infinity added them to our existing rule set in simple, straight to the point fashion which is to say absent of being overly wordy. :feelsthink:

Also I am not sure which of our staff members allowed @TigerFestival to even be approved to post since his IP check either shows him to be an alt of someone or somehow sharing the same IP address with a plethora of various users some of which are nefarious in their reputation ie referring to disgraced mod i_a_m_i here whose username pops up when performing a search on whose ip matches @TigerFestival. :feelshehe:

What’s most odd about him @based_meme is other than his being a cheerleader for another pro pedophile cheerleader ie @DeepSea is that I fully expected him to be the alt of bitch ass nigger pedophile Wellington and he certainly could be but no IP match to prove it sadly. :feelsbadman:

Ol Wellington had been caught time and again on our forum for shitting the proverbial bed on the pedo issue before we implemented @PPEcel’s new anti pedo rules talking about how the sick fuck nigger pedophile that he is wanted to breed 12 year olds among other sick and depraved nigger pedo ravings. :feelswhat:

In the past we’d just bench the silly black bastard for a week or two but chimp chops didn’t learn his lesson and eventually got his black ass perma’d over something else. :feelskek:

I just figured ol @TigerFestival was him back here on this alt attempting to extract some level of petty revenge even though I’d given that dumb nigger practically a billion chances to reform.

Ahhh some black bastards never learn. :feelshaha:
@TigerFestival is in fact a former user AFAIK

Users who are viewing this thread

• NeverEvenBegan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back