Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paedophilia is bad. So is vigilantism.

Title

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Not sure why this is such an absurd take to have.

I'm completely convinced that if a government was comprised exclusively of Redditors, a Redditocracy, it would be the worst and most authoritarian form of government ever conceived. And the second-worst form of government ever conceived would be one comprised exclusively of greycels. You can't change my mind.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/seguc1/pedophile_incels_are_mad_because_a_child_molester/

not even gonna say anything cause this will start another dumpster fire :feelshaha:

Didn't know pedophilia was spelled paedophilia outside burgerland

Paedophilia is bad.​

Define Paedophilia. :feelshmm:

Agreed, it's very common for innocent people to die in clandestine tribunals

‘Pedophile’ is a term that gets wrongly used. Non-pedos have been accused of been pedos, despite not being one.

I don’t understand the desire for a child that hasn’t even reached puberty yet. I am not even criticizing it, i just thunk, a child is not made to have sex with, therefore it is not a sexobject unlike grown foids.

Living is bad so we should kill everyone. :feelsLSD:

I don’t understand the desire for a child that hasn’t even reached puberty yet. I am not even criticizing it, i just thunk, a child is not made to have sex with, therefore it is not a sexobject unlike grown foids.
IT thinks a 30-40 yr old man who only wants to date 18-22 yr old foids is a pedophile :feelstastyman:

at what age do you think they start to become sex objects?
You asked that question like if you would judge my wording JFL:feelskek:

take a look at this thread
https://*************/index.php?threads/agecucks-nightmare.7/
I believe you that they grow much earlier than at 16. I just don’t believe that they have a sex drive at the age of 5 or 8, like these wannabe lesbians claim. They were just experiment or they are lying, to make themselves more interesting for the attention. They can’t even get pregnant at that age and have literally no sexual Hormons, just like boys.

If she has a mouth big enough to hold an average dick, she can have sex.

nothing wrong with pedophilia either. it literally doesn't affect incels at all and only harms foids who we hate

The reading lack of reading comprehension of ITfags is amazing. The thread title and the news title says the stepfather ALLEGEDLY molested, but these faggots ignore the keyword and say ''it's confirmed he's a molester because I said so'' :soy:

yeah but triggering IT is very hilarious

The reading lack of reading comprehension of ITfags is amazing. The thread title and the news title says the stepfather ALLEGEDLY molested, but these faggots ignore the keyword and say ''it's confirmed he's a molester because I said so'' :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

couldnt have written any better. there must be laws and proper channel of authority. free market is good provided there is no bias.

couldnt have written any better. there must be laws and proper channel of authority. free market is good provided there is no bias.
Agreed.
The desire comes from a lack of experience oneself coupled with the whole having sex thing. The idea they have is that the younger a girl is the automatically better the overall experience is for the low smv male. This is true, but only up to a certain point. Age of consent laws are one sphere of confusion, and the punishment dolled out to makes for breaking them is a different thing. The punishment for this thing vague concept they call "pedophilia" is not only hypocritically but often is wrongly applied.

Of course, then you also have the group of idiots who think that being 35 and attempting to domesticate an 11 year old is A-Okay...:worryfeels:

The best form of government is a monarch who is a philosopher king, with his warrior caste.

at what age do you think they start to become sex objects?
The question, as written, is moot. They start to become "sex objects" if/when they actually start to become sex objects. At 15 years old a foid is always more likely to have a curvy figure, ie.small waist and wider hips, with a bigger bust line, than a 12 year old or 8 year old, provided both examples come with the genetic instructions to become "sexy". So there is no point in desiring the younger of the two examples simply because they are younger.

Not sure why this is such an absurd take to have.

I'm completely convinced that if a government was comprised exclusively of Redditors, a Redditocracy, it would be the worst and most authoritarian form of government ever conceived. And the second-worst form of government ever conceived would be one comprised exclusively of greycels. You can't change my mind.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/seguc1/pedophile_incels_are_mad_because_a_child_molester/

This post has no option for "Paedophelia is good" which is racist against pedophiles and babyphiles :chad:

14 year old is prime :feelsaww:

"molested" (cause ugly) = murder
ITcels are really monsters

This post has no option for "Paedophelia is good" which is racist against pedophiles and babyphiles :chad:
Racist? You consider Pedophiles as a race of people? :feelshehe:

14 year old is prime :feelsaww:
Not necessarily. Age 15 - 16. A female who is going to develope into a busty figure, the instructions her genes will carry out are more or less fully developed by that age. So you could call that Prime.

Many girls who have large breasts on a petite frame (for one example) may not reach their full growth until 15-16. This rate of speed also depends on nutrition and the region of the world they live in, I believe

Last edited:
Paedophilia is complicated, for redditors it means under 18 and sometimes even 18, which is a joke; also 14 is not paedophilia also, and most of the hypocritical redditors like 15-16 themselves, here on my country they already make sex and give head to multiple men at 14-15-16-17 range the most, they dont look like 5 year olds, i guarantee, most men here on my country also are attracted to them, some hypocrites pretend not to (also, age of consent is is 14). Kindergarten is paedophilia of course.
Not necessarily. Age 15 - 16. A female who is going to develope into a busty figure, the instructions her genes will carry out are more or less fully developed by that age. So you could call that Prime.

Many girls who have large breasts on a petite frame (for one example) may not reach their full growth until 15-16. This rate of speed also depends on nutrition and the region of the world they live in, I believe
You definitely did now saw the 13-14 year olds on my country, even in USA and Europe there is evidence that yes, 14 can have developed body mostly, most have

Last edited:
Paedophilia is complicated, for redditors it means under 18 and sometimes even 18, which is a joke; also 14 is not paedophilia also, and most of the hypocritical redditors like 15-16 themselves, here on my country they already make sex and give head to multiple men at 14-15-16-17 range the most, they dont look like 5 year olds, i guarantee, most men here on my country also are attracted to them, some hypocrites pretend not to (also, age of consent is is 14). Kindergarten is paedophilia of course.

You definitely did now saw the 13-14 year olds on my country, even in USA and Europe there is evidence that yes, 14 can have developed body mostly, most have
Yes but read what I wrote more carefully.

Yes but read what I wrote more carefully.
Yes, 15 for you is the start of prime, depending on region it can be before, for me is 14 to forwards until she hits the wall after becoming a roast beef, you disagree that starts at 14 everywhere, so whatever

Yes, 15 for you is the start of prime, depending on region it can be before, for me is 14 to forwards until she hits the wall after becoming a roast beef, you disagree that starts at 14 everywhere, so whatever
[UWSL]I said it COULD start at 13 for a few, but point is that's no reason the demand a law allowing sex with 13 year olds.[/UWSL]

While some may be of the opinion that having sex with a foid who is 13 year old will solidify her loyalty to an Incel like man, if everything else about our culture stays the same, and all people behave like Alpha males (because they are having sex and high on life), shit would degeneration into an even worse situation rapidly. I do think of the Western culture was working properly, maybe we could have young girls as partners for men up to 15 years older. But that's not going to happen in our lifetimes.

Btw, which country are you in?