Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

They still had unpaid sex and held a reputation for it. All sexhavers are the same
Your anger and confusion is justified, but theres really no point in letting it get to you

It clear the forum is past its prime and going in a different direction, or rather continuing what serge was already doing to it.

I recommend taking this place less seriously, and posting only occasionally.

20200711 080502

When will the new administration learn that democracy doesn't work? How many GrAYcel alts voted in that poll? You guys literally let in a confirmed fakecel who literally has several bastard children through our gates. BAN HIM AGAIN
That wasnt weed who did that shit in Thailand or whatever

@Pepsicel
This may have been an alt of "itallfelldown" that was permabanned.
I suspect this is a foid, promoting whorecelling all over the board.
Hopefully this will be a permaban for that fag.

How did @Rhaast come back? Doesn't 140% warning constitute a permaban?
@proudweeb

Last edited:
How did @Rhaast come back? Doesn't 140% warning mean permaban?
@proudweeb
Him shitposting in the ban appeals while being banned should've gotten him the perma in my oppinion.

Him shitposting in the ban appeals while being banned should've gotten him the perma in my oppinion.
I don't see any recent ban appeal

Last edited:

Yesterday at 1:47 pm ..... 4 days ban ...... unbanned today ..... that's 2 days, not 4

Its supposed to yeah but not for me :feelsjuice:, it was a 4 day ban and i felt like coming back so they let me in :feelsjuice:
I hope this is a lie, because if it was true, that would mean that moderation staff is biased and completely incompetent.

@Rhaast owns this place and the mods, lol

Ill soon become admin of this shithole :feelsjuice:

Its supposed to yeah but not for me :feelsjuice:, it was a 4 day ban and i felt like coming back so they let me in :feelsjuice:
brutal mog

Ill soon become admin of this shithole :feelsjuice:

The time period of ban is only valid if your total warning percentage is less than 100. Beyond that its a permaban with no respite besides ban appeal.
I hope this is a lie, because if it was true, that would mean that moderation staff is biased and completely incompetent.
This is a bad precedence.

The time period of ban is only valid if your total warning percentage is less than 100. Beyond that its a permaban with no respite besides ban appeal.

This is a bad precedence.
It was a meme ban anyways :feelsjuice:

When will the new administration learn that democracy doesn't work? How many GrAYcel alts voted in that poll? You guys literally let in a confirmed fakecel who literally has several bastard children through our gates. BAN HIM AGAIN
:feelswhere: Who has kids?

What is that even supposed to mean
It means that everything I said was correct and that this place is not a serious forum anymore but just a playground for braindamaged retards to meme on. :feelzez:

How did @Rhaast come back? Doesn't 140% warning constitute a permaban?
@proudweeb
The 90% and another 20% for other stuff were cancelled dropping him back to 20% total

He technically was perm'd until then

The 90% and another 20% for other stuff were cancelled dropping him back to 20% total

He technically was perm'd until then
Who was the biased brainlet that dropped the 90%?

>gets a 140% warning and perma ban
>two days passes
>come back without even bothering to make an appeal

@Rhaast 3andek m3areh shah ya zebi.
He must own the forum and the mods are his bitches or something.

@Deleted member 38949
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

fuck you :feelsaww:

Who wants to see @gigacel123 freed :feelswhere: