Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

why is @iamsubhuman banned? just because he made fun of mods for thinking irritablebowelcel wasn't an infiltrator? just because he said moeggels is a fakecel? :feelswhat:
Free him tbh, he likes FF7 and MGS.

What about @Melonpan was he an alt?

Tfw @iamsubhuman is banned while moeggels roams freely :fuk:

Can't believe ya'll are letting @IrritableBowelCel2 stay here

First @Rhaast admitting to ascending

@Broly saying he wants to fuck and have anal with dudes

then @FrothySolutions having chats with Princesskitty from IncelTear on the regular.

Just wow.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
That’s enough fidgeting with the boy pussy for the first dude.

You either get the joke or you don’t.

No way. @iamsubhuman oofed. We need an explanation for this. Is it a ban @Fat Link @Dregster666 @Robtical ?

He was the only one I talked to.
Two day temp banned for trolling and mocking his favorite admin or rather “sneak dissing” his favorite admin if you’d prefer your explanation to be in youtube superstar troll “Wings of Redemption” parlance. :feelsYall:

why is @iamsubhuman banned? just because he made fun of mods for thinking irritablebowelcel wasn't an infiltrator? just because he said moeggels is a fakecel? :feelswhat:
Trucels are hated by everyone, including jannies. :incel:

Seeing users who spent so many hours here delete their accounts and disappear from the internet really puts into perspective how little we matter in the grand scheme of things :feelscry:

free my nigga @iamsubhuman

Thanks for the answer. :panties: Do you think he was Grippmaxxing?
didn't give me gripmaxxing vibes, although there is another user that does, we are working on the case

@TruecelVegeta @BlackpilledFrieza @DarkBlackpill @Amoguscel @NT_Shooter and @Cowshit deleted their accounts:cryfeels:

free @Rhaast :society:

free irritablebowelcel

then @FrothySolutions having chats with Princesskitty from IncelTear on the regular.

Just wow.

free @Napoleon de Geso

@Dregster666 why has @Weed been uncaged?

There was a vote within the mod team to give him another chance :feelsugh:
When will the new administration learn that democracy doesn't work? How many GrAYcel alts voted in that poll? You guys literally let in a confirmed fakecel who literally has several bastard children through our gates. BAN HIM AGAIN

Just wow.

Clown forum at it's peak

When will the new administration learn that democracy doesn't work? How many GrAYcel alts voted in that poll? You guys literally let in a confirmed fakecel who literally has several bastard children through our gates. BAN HIM AGAIN
I think you are confusing @Weed with @ItsОver

I think you are confusing @Weed with @ItsОver
They still had unpaid sex and held a reputation for it. All sexhavers should be treated the same

Last edited:
They still had unpaid sex and held a reputation for it. All sexhavers are the same
Your anger and confusion is justified, but theres really no point in letting it get to you

It clear the forum is past its prime and going in a different direction, or rather continuing what serge was already doing to it.

I recommend taking this place less seriously, and posting only occasionally.

20200711 080502

That wasnt weed who did that shit in Thailand or whatever

@vippnor requested :feelsYall: